Jan 6. rioters were antifa in disguise or were they?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Jan 6. rioters the far right claimed were antifa in disguise get self-exposed as Trump supporters​

My oh my oh my. What have we here? Another myth gets debunked or what?

The feds keep arresting these supposedly far-left agitators, and the rioters' own social media posts and FBI affidavits show they're just Trump supporters.

"Suspected ANTIFA trying to break windows at the Capitol," wrote one Jan. 6 participant on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, in recent weeks, posting an old video that showed two black-clad men smashing at a window near the lower west tunnel, where some of the worst violence took place on Jan. 6.

Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters​

Misinformation about the Capitol attack continues to go viral on the right, but the claims are slowly getting debunked, federal case by federal case.

source: Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters

The kids on the right will of course respond with lies about fake news and that the Deep State is conspiring with the MSM to conceal the fact that antifa was responsible for the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.

Jan 6. rioters the far right claimed were antifa in disguise get self-exposed as Trump supporters​

The feds keep arresting these supposedly far-left agitators, and the rioters' own social media posts and FBI affidavits show they're just Trump supporters.

"Suspected ANTIFA trying to break windows at the Capitol," wrote one Jan. 6 participant on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, in recent weeks, posting an old video that showed two black-clad men smashing at a window near the lower west tunnel, where some of the worst violence took place on Jan. 6.

Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters​

Misinformation about the Capitol attack continues to go viral on the right, but the claims are slowly getting debunked, federal case by federal case.

source: Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters
this, of course, has been obvious since jan 6. anyone who does not know who the insurrectionists are and who gives their orders is either lying or unbearably stupid.

So by your convoluted logic, the people who did the opposite of what Trump asked his supporters to do must necessarily be Trump supporters. :cuckoo:

This is just the DOJ, trying to pin the J6 demonstration on antifa to keep the heat off the real instigators in the FBI. Back to MAGA

Wait, yesterday they were government agents.

Give it up John Sullivan.

Forum List

Back