Terror Watch lists didn't work for the Paris attack, at least 12 were on watch lists or surveillance

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Frontline did a story on the muslim terrorist problem in Europe, and they covered the Paris attackers ......about 12 or more of them were known to the police, some had been arrested and questioned, and some were under surveillance by police...and they were on government terrorists watch lists...and in Europe...gun controlled Europe.......they planned and carried out the Paris attack.....

Yet...our anti gunner friends think that putting people on a terror watch list will keep terrorists from getting bombs and guns.......morons....

Frontline did a story on the muslim terrorist problem in Europe, and they covered the Paris attackers ......about 12 or more of them were known to the police, some had been arrested and questioned, and some were under surveillance by police...and they were on government terrorists watch lists...and in Europe...gun controlled Europe.......they planned and carried out the Paris attack.....

Yet...our anti gunner friends think that putting people on a terror watch list will keep terrorists from getting bombs and guns.......morons....
did they put you on the terrorist watchlist again?

There would be no reason to....I am not a left winger....you know...the ones causing all the political violence in this election cycle.....

Also...I am not a radical muslim....you know...the ones cutting off heads all over the world....

There would be no reason to....I am not a left winger....you know...the ones causing all the political violence in this election cycle.....

Also...I am not a radical muslim....you know...the ones cutting off heads all over the world....
not helping your case

Forum List

Back