Has the Mainstream Liberal Media Finally jumped the Shark in this Election?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am sick to death of all of them but one, One America News which is great.

I simply do not believe a damned thing these lying sons of bitches say about anything anymore at all.

One America News is somewhat conservative, could that be it?

Let me help you with something. Consider it very friendly advice, possibly the best you'll ever get for the rest of your life.

Don't blindly accept something because it appeals to you, nor deny something because it's unpleasant.

Reality covers a wide spectrum.

Let me help you with something. Consider it very friendly advice, possibly the best you'll ever get for the rest of your life.

Don't blindly accept something because it appeals to you, nor deny something because it's unpleasant.

You might want to direct your comments about reality to the MSM.

Yes, but sooner or later, a normal, not even gifted, mind can perceive what is reality and what is fake or fraud. Not only can perceive, but must perceive, to order one's life properly. (The reality of God or not, for instance.)

And one of those realities has become clear, the MSM is a lying machine with ulterior motives that supercede the common good. It is not what they say by any means compared to what they cover-up that alters public opinion. So one must go elsewhere to find the truth.

Last edited:
This election is a little different...they have stopped pretending to be objective...as the Wikileaks show...they have pulled off their masks and are now actual democrat party operatives pretending to be journalists....in past elections they had a thin veneer of pretending to be real journalists....this year they ended that....

Owners of US Mainstream 'Medias' are five very rich and very criminal persons who are non-stop spreading their lies against Trump. The true value of all US Mainstreeam 'Medias' is a sh..!

Who could ever believe them on anything they say? Fox used to be somewhat fair and balanced but now the libs outnumber the conservatives. I'm with JimBowie1958, I'm watching OAN now. I've had it with that bitch Megyn Kelly, Shepard Smith, and Dana Perino, to name a few. They only have a couple of conservatives now and the rest are either liberal or status quo rinos.

Okay, I'll tell you what I tell my crazy wingnut relatives:

Buy a notebook. Buy scrapbooks. Buy a datebook. Buy some pens. Buy printer ink. Buy glue sticks.

Print out every story that comes up on your whackadoodle sites. Glue them and any accompanying photos and/or diagrams into your scrapbooks. Mark in your datebooks when events are announced/when they're scheduled to occur.

After the first 18 months following the election (May 9, 2018) go through your collection and make notes on each story and whether or not it came true.

Remember how we were all going to be sent to FEMA camps?

How the dollar would collapse and we'd all have to barter or use gold?

How they'd force-inoculate children?

How we'd all get chips implanted?

Never happened.

Because these sites like to scare people and people are stupid enough to believe them and send them money.

Take notes. See if you can come back in May of 2018 and tell me I was wrong.

I like OAN but I know it's telling me a conservative viewpoint. However their news covers so many items not seen on the MSM.

As for the MSM, if you didn't know the bias before this election you had your head in the sand. When I was a young boy in the late 70s I knew the NYT was fairly liberal but that was ok because at the time so was I. then I grew up but that's another story. The thing is, it's always been this way but is more noticeable with cable news that runs 24/7. Harder to hide a bias when you are continuously showing the same stories and saying the same things.

The NY Times is liberal leaning, except hawkish in war.... but the Moony Washington Times is conservative leaning.

BTW, why are you so upset with the media? What is the injustice in your minds????

I simply do not believe a damned thing these lying sons of bitches say about anything anymore at all.

I hope that the one outcome from this election is for many Americans just to tune out the media altogether, much like the Russians treated Pravda back in the day.

The NY Times is liberal leaning, except hawkish in war.... but the Moony Washington Times is conservative leaning.

BTW, why are you so upset with the media? What is the injustice in your minds????

Wait.....wut?

Journalism is dead. Who is holding anyone accountable for anything anymore? The press helped bring down Nixon for far less back in the day than for what Obama and Hillary have done

The only thing that the press is good for is to try and better understand how they want to steer us into thinking about any given issue.

For example, back when Obama and Hillary were drawing red lines in the sand with Syria, I remember the press trying to sell the notion that Assad was using WMD's. Pretty much every news storing was filled with awful pictures of alleged WMD use, as they tried to rouse the public to war against Syria. However, something wonderful happened. People simply stopped caring what they were being spoon fed. People were more tired of their bull shit wars, like in Libya, than they were of seeing news stories about Syria. As a result, the polls did not budge, people did not want to go to war and Obama erased his red lines in the sand.

Unfortunately, it usually does not happen like that. Usually the press is able to steer public opinion pretty easily.

Last edited:

Well...we know that you are the perfect judge. You never fall for BS news stories. You always fact check before you comment.

Thanks for being our eyes and ears, bro.

Wait.....wut?

Journalism is dead. Who is holding anyone accountable for anything anymore? The press helped bring down Nixon for far less back in the day than for what Obama and Hillary have done

The only thing that the press is good for is to try and better understand how they want to steer us into thinking about any given issue.

For example, back when Obama and Hillary were drawing red lines in the sand with Syria, I remember the press trying to sell the notion that Assad was using WMD's. Pretty much every news storing was filled with awful pictures of alleged WMD use, as they tried to rouse the public to war against Syria. However, something wonderful happened. People simply stopped caring what they were being spoon fed. People were more tired of their bull shit wars, like in Libya, than they were of seeing news stories about Syria. As a result, the polls did not budge, people did not want to go to war and Obama erased his red lines in the sand.

Unfortunately, it usually does not happen like that. Usually the press is able to steer public opinion pretty easily.
What media are you using that has informed you that Obama deserves to be in jail?

Well...we know that you are the perfect judge. You never fall for BS news stories. You always fact check before you comment.

Thanks for being our eyes and ears, bro.

It's also important to only fact check with the Huffington Post.

Wait.....wut?

What media are you using that has informed you that Obama deserves to be in jail?

Where to begin?

Obama went to war in Libya and decided not to notify Congress, something he was required to do by law under the War Powers Act. His excuse? He said Libya was not really a war.

Obama signed Executive Orders to pardon illegal aliens, something contrary to federal law regarding the treatment of illegal aliens. In effect, Obama violated federal law by edict.

Obama and the NSA secretly invaded all of our e-mails and media, something that got Nixon impeached, or at least would have had he not resigned.

Obama and Bill Clinton tried to pay off politicians in the DNC not to run against Congressmen that they liked. This happened in two states, Pennsylvania and Colorado. We know this because members of the DNC who were running for those seats told the press, but it was largely ignored.

Obama sold Obamacare to the public on the notion that they could keep their health care, he would not raise taxes and Obamacare was not a tax, they could keep their doctors, and premiums would go down. Instead, we find out that his plan was not Constitutional so SCOTUS single handedly changed it into a tax so that it could be somewhat Constitutional. It ended up becoming the largest tax increase on the Middle Class in US history, as well as people losing their health coverage, their doctors, and paying much more for health insurance. Bill Clinton just admitted this and the ink is not even dry on the legislation yet.

If any other corporate entity had been in charge of such fraudulent lies that cost people so much money and access to health care, they would all be in jail.

Should I continue or is your head still implanted in your back side?

You might want to direct your comments about reality to the MSM.
Losers need someone to blame.

Forum List

Back