Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

The person who enacted the crime has been identified as the son of an ALGERIAN MUSLIM male---married to a Finnish woman ----who lived in Sweden ----

... for the tenth time:

father Algerian
mother Finnish
he was born and lived in Sweden!!!!!!

And he was an Al-Qaeda man! And Al-Qaeda is on enemy terms with Iran!!!!!
And your evidence for this...(I'll wait till you pull it out of your ass).

Pssst...Al queda doesn't really have a foothold in Europe. In fact, thanks to the US' efforts, it no longer has much of a foothold anywhere. Except Muslim shitholes like Pakistan that is.

For what? For Al-Q being on an unfriendly terms with Iran?!

It is BASICS, it is a COMMON KNOWLEDGE! And has being so for years! Welcome to reality. :lol:

Next you will be asking for "evidence" on KKK being unfriendly to blacks?

Last edited:
... for the tenth time:

father Algerian
mother Finnish
he was born and lived in Sweden!!!!!!

And he was an Al-Qaeda man! And Al-Qaeda is on enemy terms with Iran!!!!!

Pssst...Al queda doesn't really have a foothold in Europe. In fact, thanks to the US' efforts, it no longer has much of a foothold anywhere. Except Muslim shitholes like Pakistan that is.

It is BASICS, it is a COMMON KNOWLEDGE! And has being so for years! Welcome to reality. :lol:

Al Queda has not ever directly targetted either Jewish or Israeli targets, regardless of whether or not they're in Europe or not. The only two groups involved in these kinds of terrorist tactics are Palestinian and Iranian based groups. That is in fact the COMMON KNOWLEDGE, based on PAST HISTORY.

Al Queda has not ever directly targetted either Jewish or Israeli targets, ..

O, Lord...
Roudy, please, step away from your key board...

The operation was hatched and financed by Iranians. Doesn't matter which Muslim animal foot soldier Jihadist eventually carries out the attack. The head of the snake in this case, is, as usual, IRAN.

Perhaps you could post evidence. :)
Don't need to.

You sure do.
In a debate, to win your argument, you have to provide evidence to back up your claims..

"my really clever mate says it's true so I don't want to look any further" falls short of being reasonable evidence.

I'm taking a wild shot here but I suspect you have shit all evidence but really want to blame Iran because you've been told to do so and you haven't got the brains to think for yourself.
That or yo're so full of hate, you don't want to see.

Hate and stupidity are the domains of the foolish.
Educate yourself, look at what's behind any and every story that interests you.

You'll become a better person. :)

Don't need to.

You sure do.
In a debate, to win your argument, you have to provide evidence to back up your claims..

"my really clever mate says it's true so I don't want to look any further" falls short of being reasonable evidence.

I'm taking a wild shot here but I suspect you have shit all evidence but really want to blame Iran because you've been told to do so and you haven't got the brains to think for yourself.

How do you know Israel has no evidence? When you make such a claim with certainty without a shred of proof, it means you're just another anti Israel asshole terrorist appeaser.

Al Queda has not ever directly targetted either Jewish or Israeli targets, ..

O, Lord...
Roudy, please, step away from your key board...
Why, you can't handle the embrassment?

Kohava Shrikie , 44, was in Bulgaria with her husband, Yitzhak, and was killed when the explosion happened. Just minutes before, she informed her sister that she's expecting a baby.

Husband Yitzhak was injured, and for hours looked for her after the explosion, until was informed she didn't make it.

Itzik Colengi, 28, and wife Gilat, we're a loving married couple. 4 months ago they had their first baby, a girl called Noya, and decided to celebrate their joy in Burgas. They traveled with two friends, Amir Menashe and his wife, Natalie.

Itzik and Amir were killed. Natalie and Gilat seriously injured.

Elior Pryce and Maor Harush, childhood friends, were also killed.

O_Z_8935_wa.jpg

HaShem Yikom Damam.

Top quality post.
The world, specifically those tempted to murder, should know the human cost of their murderous stupidity.
I may be against the Israeli government but the Israeli people are not automatically guilty of their government's crimes.

Rest in peace to these poor, innocent victims of extremist violence.

Shalom

Kohava Shrikie , 44, was in Bulgaria with her husband, Yitzhak, and was killed when the explosion happened. Just minutes before, she informed her sister that she's expecting a baby.

Husband Yitzhak was injured, and for hours looked for her after the explosion, until was informed she didn't make it.

Itzik Colengi, 28, and wife Gilat, we're a loving married couple. 4 months ago they had their first baby, a girl called Noya, and decided to celebrate their joy in Burgas. They traveled with two friends, Amir Menashe and his wife, Natalie.

Itzik and Amir were killed. Natalie and Gilat seriously injured.

Elior Pryce and Maor Harush, childhood friends, were also killed.

O_Z_8935_wa.jpg

HaShem Yikom Damam.

Top quality post.
The world, specifically those tempted to murder, should know the human cost of their murderous stupidity.
I may be against the Israeli government but the Israeli people are not automatically guilty of their government's crimes.

Rest in peace to these poor, innocent victims of extremist violence.

Shalom

Thank you, your wishes are ours. God bless.

The operation was hatched and financed by Iranians. Doesn't matter which Muslim animal foot soldier Jihadist eventually carries out the attack. The head of the snake in this case, is, as usual, IRAN.

And you got that information where?
The guy is actually an Iranian. Mehdi Ghazeli. Check him out.

Let me see.
The cinema mass murderer was an Iranian left wing member of the tea party.
Now the bus bomber is a Swedish Caucasian with dark skin.
I suppose he could look lighter skinned because he's shave his 'tash off in the security photo and has longer hair now.
The Bulgarian press (i wonder if they're as shit as the US press) claims it and it fits what morons want so he'll do.
Is his real name Mohammad Alam or was that his dad?

A minor detail like the world's security services saying they don't know it was him is nothing because he looks a little bit like someone so it's guaranteed to be right.

Let me see.

pport.jpg

Right sort of height (best guess from the security video.
No tash but a quick shave would sort that.
Skin looks too light on the security video but Sweden isn't known for it's sun.

The US licence is a bit of a laugh.

DL.jpg

The heights don't match but I suppose it was a fake.
The hair colour is different as is the eye colour.
We seem to have a very poor funded islamist here.
Seems the Iranian government is running out of money. Must be the sanctions.

When you sign something, false name or otherwise, the patterns remain the same.
Either he didn't sign the licence (that would be foolish) or it isn't him.

I'm not taking a guess either way - just there's not a lot of real proof so far and a lot of people who are in the know who say it's shit.

Why do you display so much hate?
Surely love and understanding is the way forward.

Let's work together to rid the world of hate and injustice on all sides.
A few people can make a difference as we saw with the mother's 'Peace people' in Northern Ireland.
Peace is available if we stand against hate.
What do you say?

Let me see.
The cinema mass murderer was an Iranian left wing member of the tea party.
Now the bus bomber is a Swedish Caucasian with dark skin.
I suppose he could look lighter skinned because he's shave his 'tash off in the security photo and has longer hair now.
The Bulgarian press (i wonder if they're as shit as the US press) claims it and it fits what morons want so he'll do.
Is his real name Mohammad Alam or was that his dad?

A minor detail like the world's security services saying they don't know it was him is nothing because he looks a little bit like someone so it's guaranteed to be right.
He now looks a little bit like...........ground pork?

A few people can make a difference as we saw with the mother's 'Peace people' in Northern Ireland.
What do you say?
Why do you display so much ignorance and naivity? Now you're claiming to not only know more than the Israeli intelligence services (one of the greatest and best in the world) which by the way have been backed up by US CIA as well, but also that Israel is knowingly lying.

Talk about having "hate". Seems like you're not only full of hate, but also full of SHIT. Nothing but a punk with a keyboard is what your are, Fred Fartstone.

Don't need to.

You sure do.

How do you know Israel has no evidence? When you make such a claim with certainty without a shred of proof, it means you're just another anti Israel asshole terrorist appeaser.

Let me see.
There was a bombing with no confirmed suspect.
Less than an hour later, the Israeli government blamed Iran but offered no evidence at all.

Assuming you're right and Israel knew who did it, that means they would have to have been aware in advance, thus sacrificing their own people for propaganda.

I dislike the Israeli government but I have yet to accuse them of that one.

Now to the bold.

I think you'll find my position is pretty clear from my previous posts but I'll repeat it anyway.
I dislike the Israeli government but don't consider the majority of Israelis (or Jews in general) guilty of anything.
Again, my posting record is pretty clear on terrorism. It's pure evil and should stop without delay.

Now, given these things are easily checkable by looking at my posting record - Why do you feel the need to lie in order to support your position?

What do you say?
Why do you display so much ignorance and naivity? Now you're claiming to not only know more than the Israeli intelligence services (one of the greatest and best in the world) which by the way have been backed up by US CIA as well, but also that Israel is knowingly lying.

Talk about having "hate". Seems like you're not only full of hate, but also full of SHIT. Nothing but a punk with a keyboard is what your are, Fred Fartstone.

I assume that's a no to the hand of friendship. A great pity.
Unless someone starts to plan the end of evil, the violence, murder and misery will continue for ever.
Shalom

You sure do.

Let me see.
Less than an hour later, the Israeli government blamed Iran but offered no evidence at all.

Assuming you're right and Israel knew who did it, that means they would have to have been aware in advance, thus sacrificing their own people for propaganda.

Now to the bold.

I think you'll find my position is pretty clear from my previous posts but I'll repeat it anyway.
I dislike the Israeli government but don't consider the majority of Israelis (or Jews in general) guilty of anything.
Again, my posting record is pretty clear on terrorism. It's pure evil and should stop without delay.

Now, given these things are easily checkable by looking at my posting record - Why do you feel the need to lie in order to support your position?
The gawdawful truth is that Iran is in a heap of trouble.

You sure do.

Let me see.

Now to the bold.

Having been around enough Iranians, I can tell you his name and appearance certainly are Iranian. Whether or not he actually is or isn't has nothing to do with who was behind it. Your dislike of the Israeli government doesn't mean that the Israelis are wrong or lying about this in any way. If you were a rational person you would calculate that when the Israeli govt publicly blames Iran and it's minions for this bombing, and it's backed up by the US govt, then there's enough evidence to justify such a claim.

Don't need to.

You sure do.

American Power: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Hints at Iran's Responsibility for Bulgaria Bombing

At the Times of Israel, "Gloating Ahmadinejad hints at Iranian responsibility for Burgas terror attack":
Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad gloated publicly on Thursday over the deaths of Israelis in a terror bombing in Bulgaria, and hinted that Iran was responsible for the attack.

Speaking hours after Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had publicly blamed the bombing Wednesday at Bulgaria’s Burgas airport on “Hezbollah, directed by Iran,” Ahmadinejad described the attack as “a response” to Israeli “blows against Iran.”

“The bitter enemies of the Iranian people and the Islamic Revolution have recruited most of their forces in order to harm us,” he said in a speech reported by Israel’s Channel 2 TV. “They have indeed succeeded in inflicting blows upon us more than once, but have been rewarded with a far stronger response.” He added: “The enemy believes it can achieve its aims in a long, persistent struggle against the Iranian people, but in the end it will not. We are working to ensure that.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfci73T7zlQ"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfci73T7zlQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back