Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

:frown:

First report now says: Some of the casualties are from the Israeli TEEN BASKETBALL GROUP.

Teenage basketball players? wow, any idea who is behind this?

Pointing a finger on Iran and Hezbollah.

Hezbollah Denies Responsibility for Burgas Terror Attack
Hezbollah has allegedly denied responsibility for the terror attack on Israeli tourists on Bulgarian soil on Wednesday.

A Hezbollah representative has described the allegation that the group was involved in the attack as "laughable," pointing out that the group "does not wage a war on tourists," Interfax reports, citing Annashra.
Bulgaria: Hezbollah Denies Responsibility for Burgas Terror Attack - Report - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

I certainly hope that Bulgaria cooperates with the investigation which will, no doubt, include an attempt to identify the jihadist pig that blew its own stinking ass to hell in the noble service of schmallah

Wow thats terrible.

Such a thing is clearly the act of a total bastard.
No one, regardless of how right they think their cause is, has the right to murder some poor bugger because they happen to be members of a group they dislike.

The only slightly good news is the bastard bomber is guaranteed a place in hell.

May the dog Rot In Pieces.

The top lead now is that the explosive was activated when the man boarded the bus. The initial version was that a bomb was placed in the luggage compartment of the bus.

The man was taped by the airport security cameras. On the recording he can be seen walking around the premises for at least one hour. According to initial information he is Caucasian, with long hair, dressed in sports attire.

His body is the most torn by the blast and this is the main reason for investigators to believe he is the perpetrator of the attack.

His ID papers were found on him. They included a US passport and a drivers license from the state of Michigan, which is believed to be fake.

An FBI database check has not found an individual with such documents. It remains unclear how he obtained the fake passport, and how and when he entered the country.
Bulgarian PM: Suicide Bomber Committed Terrorist Act: Bulgarian PM: Suicide Bomber Committed Terrorist Act - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

The top lead now is that the explosive was activated when the man boarded the bus. The initial version was that a bomb was placed in the luggage compartment of the bus.

The man was taped by the airport security cameras. On the recording he can be seen walking around the premises for at least one hour. According to initial information he is Caucasian, with long hair, dressed in sports attire.

His body is the most torn by the blast and this is the main reason for investigators to believe he is the perpetrator of the attack.

His ID papers were found on him. They included a US passport and a drivers license from the state of Michigan, which is believed to be fake.

An FBI database check has not found an individual with such documents. It remains unclear how he obtained the fake passport, and how and when he entered the country.
Bulgarian PM: Suicide Bomber Committed Terrorist Act: Bulgarian PM: Suicide Bomber Committed Terrorist Act - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency
Netanyahu says Iran is responsible, Ehud Barack claims Israel will settle this account. Israel always carries out what it says it will do. I look forward to some IslamoNazi Iranians getting roasted. Who knows, maybe they'll do the world a favor and level that Mullah shithole Qom.

Netanyahu says Iran is responsible, Ehud Barack claims Israel will settle this account. Israel always carries out what it says it will do. I look forward to some IslamoNazi Iranians getting roasted. Who knows, maybe they'll do the world a favor and level that Mullah shithole Qom.

BBC News - Bulgaria blast: 'Suicide bomber' killed Israelis

The bombing of an Israeli tourist bus in eastern Bulgaria was probably carried out by a male suicide bomber with fake US documents, officials say.

They don't know the bomber's name or where he was from.
They're not even sure they have the right person at all or even if it was a man or a woman.

Perhaps you could explain how Netanyahu knows it was an Iranian or the Iranians put someone up to it?

I see political advantage being taken from death regardless of the truth.

They don't know the bomber's name or where he was from. They're not even sure they have the right person at all or even if it was a man or a woman.
Indeed, a chest-thumping terrorist of yore does seem to be extinct. Too bad israeli PM forgot to consult this board too.

BBC News - Bulgaria blast: 'Suicide bomber' killed Israelis

The bombing of an Israeli tourist bus in eastern Bulgaria was probably carried out by a male suicide bomber with fake US documents, officials say.

They don't know the bomber's name or where he was from.
They're not even sure they have the right person at all or even if it was a man or a woman.

Perhaps you could explain how Netanyahu knows it was an Iranian or the Iranians put someone up to it?

I see political advantage being taken from death regardless of the truth.
I don't need to explain. When Israeli leaders come out and make a statement like this, it means they have conclusive proof, and someone's gonna get whacked.

And why would they announce their names? To let them know they're on to them, or give them a head start, moron?

Iran and Hezbollah have both denied responsibility for this attack. What advantage would either of them gain by attacking Israeli tourists? Everything I see would be a negative for them.

It would make no sense to attack these tourists.

Iran and Hezbollah have both denied responsibility for this attack. What advantage would either of them gain by attacking Israeli tourists? Everything I see would be a negative for them.

The guy who did the bombing was a Swedism Muslim who spent time in Guantanamo Bay.

Iran condemns Burgas terror attack, calls Israeli accusations ‘ridiculous’
Tehran’s mission in Sofia issued a statement saying that “the unfounded statements by different statesmen of the Zionist regime in connection with the accusations against Iran about its possible participation in the incident with the blown-up bus with Israeli tourists in Burgas is a familiar method of the Zionist regime, with a political aim, and is a sign of the weakness … of the accusers.”
Iran condemns Burgas terror attack, calls Israeli accusations 'ridiculous' | The Times of Israel

German FM cautions Israel not to jump to conclusions regarding Bulgaria attack
Germany’s foreign minister cautioned Israel Thursday against assigning blame for the terror attack on a bus of Israeli tourists in the Bulgarian resort town of Burgas a day earlier.

Guido Westerwelle also condemned the suicide attack, which left five Israelis and a Bulgarian dead and dozens injured.

“There is no data about the perpetrators and Israel should be careful in commenting on the attack,” Wetserwelle told the German newspaper Deutsche Welle.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/german...ump-to-conclusions-regarding-bulgaria-attack/

Last edited:
Terrorist attack on Israelis was perpetrated by Swedish citizen educated in London and Saudi Arabia, with ties to Al-Q and a former Guantanamo Bay inmate.

This terrorist act was perpetrated with the purpose to point finger at Iran and thus justify an attack on it.

But Bulgarians made it public that a terrorist was linked to Al-Q. Al-Q considers both Hezbollah and Iran its enemies; while the US/EU are known to work in alliance with Al-Q in Serbia, Russia, Libya and Syria...

Last edited:

The guy who did the bombing was a Swedism Muslim who spent time in Guantanamo Bay.

Bombing israeli tourists is entirely consistent with Iranian and Hezbollah MODUS OPERENDI Even bombing synagogues in California would be consistent-----try to awaken to reality

The operation was hatched and financed by Iranians. Doesn't matter which Muslim animal foot soldier Jihadist eventually carries out the attack. The head of the snake in this case, is, as usual, IRAN.

The operation was hatched and financed by Iranians. Doesn't matter which Muslim animal foot soldier Jihadist eventually carries out the attack. The head of the snake in this case, is, as usual, IRAN.

And you got that information where?

The guy is actually an Iranian. Mehdi Ghazeli. Check him out.

Bombing israeli tourists is entirely consistent with Iranian and Hezbollah MODUS OPERENDI Even bombing synagogues in California would be consistent-----try to awaken to reality

True.

The guy is actually an Iranian. Mehdi Ghazeli. Check him out.

Swedish, Bulgarian officials deny Mehdi Ghezali is Burgas suicide bomber - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Forum List

Back