Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

This is a long thread so I'm not sure if anyone posted something similar to me, but...If this anti gay policy can be allowed, then what's to stop businesses from putting up signs saying "No Coloreds", or even "no women" which was popular at one time in certain male only establishments. Below is a link to how England treated a gay man who had invented machines that helped break the Nazi codes.

World War II’s Greatest Hero: The True Story of Alan Turing (Paid Post by The Weinstein Company From NYTimes.com)

At the end of the day -- its just fun to watch other people you don't like get discriminated against -- since I belong to a demographic who realistically never had to worry about being discriminated against --

It's really fun to see if gays get evicted for being gay, or lose their job for being gay -- its like gays are the main group we can legally discriminate against without being called racist -- and if they call us homophobic, we can claim religious freedom so we don't look like bigoted asshats -- for those of us not old enough to experience the joys of Jim Crow -- this is the closest we can get and the libs can't stop it

This is a long thread so I'm not sure if anyone posted something similar to me, but...If this anti gay policy can be allowed, then what's to stop businesses from putting up signs saying "No Coloreds", or even "no women" which was popular at one time in certain male only establishments. Below is a link to how England treated a gay man who had invented machines that helped break the Nazi codes.

World War II’s Greatest Hero: The True Story of Alan Turing (Paid Post by The Weinstein Company From NYTimes.com)

No one in America would discriminate or refuse to do business with colored people -- it is a bad business model and no real business owner will do that.

There is no way to get away with discriminating against someone on basis of skin color because of religious freedom.

No one in America would discriminate or refuse to do business with colored people -- it is a bad business model and no real business owner will do that.

There is no way to get away with discriminating against someone on basis of skin color because of religious freedom.

And the skin color is obvious and there is evidence that skin color is something the individual cannot change.

And the skin color is obvious and there is evidence that skin color is something the individual cannot change.
hqdefault.jpg

But not the “liberty” to curtail the liberty of others. Hence anti discrimination laws.
There is no “liberty” to my labor. We outlawed slavery with the 13th Amendment. The left has been trying to figure out ways to bring slavery back ever since.

My labor - my choice of who to do business with, when to do business with them, at what rate I choose to do business, and so on. Sorry, not sorry.

When and where have I ever failed to be grateful for the blessings of liberty?
In every post that you claim the federal government should have the power to tell people who they can and cannot dislike, who they can and cannot do business with, etc.

In no post is he saying the government can tell people who to like, dislike or that they cannot express their inner bigot.
Not only did he do that - you just did it as well in your previous post.

They always are. The left is the party of racists.
Yup we really hate those darkies -- always have, always will

We are so envious of how all of those Nazis stay loyal to Republicans even tho Democrats are just like Nazis

Do you want to trade us all of your Nazis and white supremacists for all of our gays and darkies??

There is no “liberty” to my labor. We outlawed slavery with the 13th Amendment. The left has been trying to figure out ways to bring slavery back ever since.

My labor - my choice of who to do business with, when to do business with them, at what rate I choose to do business, and so on. Sorry, not sorry.
I bet you still dumb enough to think the Civil War wasn't over slavery huh?

And you may need to check out which party is trying to find ways around that 13th and 14th -- it aint democrats -- but facts won't stop you from looking stupid

And you may need to check out which party is trying to find ways around that 13th
Snowflake, the Dumbocrats have been trying to work around the 13th Amendment since the day it was ratified.

What is welfare? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented welfare? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

What is social security? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented social security? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

What is Medicaid? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented Medicaid? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

I could go on all day, snowflake. You can lie about history all you want, but you can’t change it. Everything you idiots do is enslave people at the barrel of a gun.

And you may need to check out which party is trying to find ways around that 13th
Snowflake, the Dumbocrats have been trying to work around the 13th Amendment since the day it was ratified.

What is welfare? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented welfare? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

What is social security? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented social security? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

What is Medicaid? Taking the results of someone’s labor against their will. Who implemented Medicaid? The Dumbocrats. Who fought against it? Republicans.

I could go on all day, snowflake. You can lie about history all you want, but you can’t change it. Everything you idiots do is enslave people at the barrel of a gun.
I expect a racist like yourself to think Social Security and Medicare is slavery -- another idiot saying idiotic things.

Guess all those fake ass tea party asshats were cheering for slavery when they held signs saying "keep your government hands off my medicare"

I guess everyone was cheering for slavery when they made social security and medicare the two most successful government programs in history -- so much so, that one of your racist idols Ayn Rand -- gladly accepted it.

Racists like yourself have no real problem with social security and medicare -- as long as "white people" are the only recipients -- fuck you and your bullshit ass comments

But not the “liberty” to curtail the liberty of others. Hence anti discrimination laws.

No problem...just yank the business license.

I expect a racist like yourself to think Social Security and Medicare is slavery -- another idiot saying idiotic things.
I expect an ignorant progressive parasite to make a post that stupid. You’re inability to even attempt to articulate how I’m wrong just further proves that I’m right. Both Social Security and Medicare are the textbook definitions of slavery.

The results of my labor are taken from me without my consent and handed over to other people who performed no service for me nor provided me with any product in return.

And the fact that you immediately equate both programs with black people proves who the real racist is (the Dumbocrat, as usual).

No problem...just yank the business license.
What “business license”? :lmao:

Unless you’re selling firearms, alcohol, or uranium, there is no “business license” to “yank”.

Furthermore, you’d be “yanking” it on the grounds that you had a right to my labor. You don’t.

Guess all those fake ass tea party asshats were cheering for slavery when they held signs saying "keep your government hands off my medicare"
You’ve got that part right! If you actually saw any “Tea Party” conservatives holding up signs that said “keep your government hands off my medicare", then they were definitely FAKE Tea Party conservatives.

Remember, you racist progressives tried that at the Tea Party rallies. You left-wing assholes showed up wearing racists shirts and screaming racist things trying to “frame” the Tea Party. Except, as always, you were too stupid to realize that your ten years of extreme left-wing posts on Facebook would expose you for who you really were.

I guess everyone was cheering for slavery when they made social security and medicare the two most successful government programs in history
What the fuck are you talking about?!? First of all, Social Security is completely insolvent. Second, Barack Obama spent two years screaming that Medicare would collapse if we didn’t have Obamacare to cut costs. Third, nobody was cheering for Social Security or Medicare when they were created other than you left-wing parasites who mooch off of society. Republicans vehemently opposed both and accurately predicted that both were unsustainable.
-- so much so, that one of your racist idols Ayn Rand -- gladly accepted it.
Snowflake...Ayn Rand had her labor stolen by the government like the rest of us. She didn’t “accept” those programs, she paid for them and was entitled to get something back. You have to stop listening to your Uncle JoeB131. He loves that idiot line about Ayn Rand even though I use it to humiliate him every time he goes to it.

Forum List

Back