Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter

What a fucking idiot. TN has no PA law that says you MUST serve the gays.

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter
No idea. Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want. Don't want Trump supporters coming in? Fine its YOUR STORE you should have that right.

No idea. Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want. Don't want Trump supporters coming in? Fine its YOUR STORE you should have that right.

Nope.
We know we know...you leftists LOVE to control EVERY aspect of someone's life including who they can live beside and who they can serve in THEIR business.

He looks like an angry creep. Ugh. Who would want to enter his store. I hope he goes bankrupt.

no-gays750x422.jpg

Ugly inside and outside. So this is a Christian, I so doubt it. He gives Christianity a bad name.

Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want.

I agree, but just because they can doesn't mean they should. What he is doing is neither moral nor ethical, but let his business suffer the consequences as they may.

Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want.

I agree, but just because they can doesn't mean they should. What he is doing is neither moral nor ethical, but let his business suffer the consequences as they may.
Isn't that the point? The government has no part in deciding who is or isn't a successful business owner.

Maybe a gay surgeon (that he really needs) refuses him surgery. He'd probably sue. I wonder if he'd turn away a gay cop or a gay fireman. He needs to live in SA, can't go to Israel , too many gays there, Tel Aviv I read is a gay paradise.

They'll go off the rails.....gays can't help themselves
Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.

I seriously doubt a hardware-roofing store in Tenn is going to suffer much over that sign

I think its sort of hypocritical for that closeted homosexual business owner to deny doing business with his brethren -- just as he denies his own inner fabulous :pinkygirly:

They'll go off the rails.....gays can't help themselves
Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.
You dont either, if you support certain classes or groups of people getting special rights. Or lose of human rights to private property

Forum List

Back