US DOJ to seek death penalty against Buffalo mass murderer

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I generally oppose the state having such authority in the modern world, but for something this wicked I have no objection.

Can I have the job of doing it? I'll send the shithead to the next world if the DOJ pays me $20 and reimburses me for one round of 9mm.

I'd prefer that they all get shot and killed in the act. That way you don't have to worry about some progressive dickhead turning them loose. MAGA

He should be tied to a pole, and shot with Daisy Red Ryders until dead...

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Federal prosecutors said Friday that they will seek the death penalty against a white supremacist who killed 10 Black people at a Buffalo supermarket.

Payton Gendron, 20, is already serving a sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole after he pleaded guilty to state charges of murder and hate-motivated domestic terrorism in the 2022 attack.

New York does not have capital punishment, but the Justice Department had the option of seeking the death penalty in a separate federal hate crimes case. Gendron had promised to plead guilty in that case if prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Federal prosecutors said Friday that they will seek the death penalty against a white supremacist who killed 10 Black people at a Buffalo supermarket.

Payton Gendron, 20, is already serving a sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole after he pleaded guilty to state charges of murder and hate-motivated domestic terrorism in the 2022 attack.

New York does not have capital punishment, but the Justice Department had the option of seeking the death penalty in a separate federal hate crimes case. Gendron had promised to plead guilty in that case if prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty.

The death penalty is right......

This leftwing, anti-capitalist, eco fascist should be executed....

The murderer in New York was a neo-Nazi, who hated capitalists, free-trade, and talked about worker ownership of the means of production.

Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants themselves are causing this increase in population. . . . There is no Green future with never ending population growth, the ideal green world cannot exist in a world of 100 billion, 50 billion, or even 10 billion people. Continued immigration into Europe is environmental warfare and ultimately destructive to nature itself. The Europe of the future is not one of concrete and steel, smog and wires but a place of forests, lakes, mountains and meadows. Not a place where English is the de facto language but a place where every European language, belief and tradition is valued. Each nation and each ethnicity was molded by their own environment and if they are to be protected so must their own environments.
Spree Killer Manifesto

The death penalty is right......

This leftwing, anti-capitalist, eco fascist should be executed....

The murderer in New York was a neo-Nazi, who hated capitalists, free-trade, and talked about worker ownership of the means of production.

So you kinda, sorta, maybe believe in the "right to life". Yeshua esus) (J did NOT believe in the death penatly.

So you kinda, sorta, maybe believe in the "right to life". Yeshua esus) (J did NOT believe in the death penatly.

I believe that innocent babies should not be murdered in the womb, and criminals who take a human life should be put to death......

Jesus allowed himself to be put to death.....he didn't stop it....

Execute him, that is what needs to happen. Liberals need to get over themselves and get with the death penalty.

Forum List

Back