Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

Must turn you on to see Americans subjected to that humiliation.
Humiliation?
AP_marines3_ml_160113_31x13_1600.jpg

News for ya, don't stray into the territorial waters of other nations when you are in the military. You are subject to arrest, if not much worse.
I am sure you can feel better that no terrorist were killed.... you sick freak

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
clean up in aisle 2. and restock the snickers bars.

Do you even know what the meaning of mujaheddin is?

Mujaheddin: person who fights for islam

Of course they are mujaheddin, just like OBL and Taliban. What the fuck is your point?

The question here is; are these the mujaheddin US was supposed to be funding or not. Since these are the guys who founded the Taliban right after the war, obviously, they were not... You said it was Shah Masood in this picture, the mujaheddin US should have supported. But that was wrong, you don't even know what he looks like. Shah Masood NEVER, let alone white house, been to the US, EVER...

Do you even know what you are talking about?

You haven't confirmed jack shit. You are just making claims that are not just wrong, but also moronic. And when we call those out, you just run.

Run Roudy run, mujaheddin gonna get you, little boy..........................

mohajedin= jihadist
Nope! Is the communist Iranian group known as "Mujahedeen Khalg" that is living in exile now, Jihadists, Olagh?

this people think that they fighting for god too
It was founded on September 5, 1965 by a group of left-leaning Muslim Iranian university students, as a Muslim, progressive, nationalist and democratic organization

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg
Nope they're communists and probably worse the the Islamists but they aren't "Islamic Jihadists". Mujahed simply means fighter.
lol, the root is the same. mujahid, jihad. they derive from the same arabic word.
Roots are not the same. Its Mu-Jahed, not Mujihad. Just like ate and eight are not the same.

Do you even know what the meaning of mujaheddin is?

Mujaheddin: person who fights for islam

Of course they are mujaheddin, just like OBL and Taliban. What the fuck is your point?

The question here is; are these the mujaheddin US was supposed to be funding or not. Since these are the guys who founded the Taliban right after the war, obviously, they were not... You said it was Shah Masood in this picture, the mujaheddin US should have supported. But that was wrong, you don't even know what he looks like. Shah Masood NEVER, let alone white house, been to the US, EVER...

Do you even know what you are talking about?

You haven't confirmed jack shit. You are just making claims that are not just wrong, but also moronic. And when we call those out, you just run.

Run Roudy run, mujaheddin gonna get you, little boy..........................

mohajedin= jihadist
Nope! Is the communist Iranian group known as "Mujahedeen Khalg" that is living in exile now, Jihadists, Olagh?

It was founded on September 5, 1965 by a group of left-leaning Muslim Iranian university students, as a Muslim, progressive, nationalist and democratic organization

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg
Nope they're communists and probably worse the the Islamists but they aren't "Islamic Jihadists". Mujahed simply means fighter.

they are just left islamist.
they had great record for terror attack too.even suicide bomber

Speech at the Conference of the Arab-Islamic Committee in Defense of Ashraf

We especially congratulate Massoud Rajavi, the flag bearer of democratic Islam against reactionaries and those who misuse the religion for their own ends.

age khat farsi baladi
jahad= جهاد

mojahedin= مجاهدین
yani kasani ke jahad mikoNAND
They aren't terrorizing and jihading in the name of Allah.

mohajedin= jihadist

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg
lol, the root is the same. mujahid, jihad. they derive from the same arabic word.
Roots are not the same. Its Mu-Jahed, not Mujihad. Just like ate and eight are not the same.

Mu-cahid comes from root "cihad", meaning is, a person who does "cihad"...

Mücahit - Kelime Etimolojisi, Kelimesinin Kökeni

This is from a Turkish etymology site.

I guess you know better than them, ha.....

mohajedin= jihadist

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg

you are fundamentally dishonest. i knew that already from your previous "offerings". the root (j-h-d) is the same. just imagine the concept in hebrew, it is the same. bwahahah

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg

Jihad is an arabic word dufus.

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg

yes, and turkish language uses a lot of arabic words. how surprising. tamam

mojahedin201103.jpg

436x328_59983_265277.jpg

mojahedin201103.jpg

Like you know anything about arabic and could have read it if i did show you an arabic link....

The same word made its way into Turkish as well, since they were together one country for hundreds of years using the same alphabet...

You dont know history either.... No surprise....

Must turn you on to see Americans subjected to that humiliation.
Humiliation?
AP_marines3_ml_160113_31x13_1600.jpg

News for ya, don't stray into the territorial waters of other nations when you are in the military. You are subject to arrest, if not much worse.

Our servicemen were used as propaganda pawns. That's a crime.
Nope, and we don't obey the rules of war so big fucking deal if they were.

That must mean you're not one of those folks that demands that The United States strictly adhered to The Geneva Convention. Yes?

Turkish, Arabic, and Persian (Farsi) are different languages although influenced by each other due to invasions. You will find Mujahed used mainly in eastern Asian groups such as Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.

Mujahed has a mix of Persian / Arabic roots, as opposed to jihad which is Arab Islamic only. However you are right Mujahed today is mostly considered a jihadist. But not exclusively.

Like you know anything about arabic and could have read it if i did show you an arabic link....

The same word made its way into Turkish as well, since they were together one country for hundreds of years using the same alphabet...

Actually I know more about the history on my little toe than you do. Turks and Persians are different races than the Arabs, although their lanaguge and culture have been influenced by Arab invaders, dufus.

Actually I know more about the history on my little toe than you do. Turks and Persians are different races than the Arabs, although their lanaguge and culture have been influenced by Arab invaders, dufus.
you are decelerating. no one is interested in the history on your little toe. you have been schooled repeatedly.

Matamam, you aren't accomplishing anything.

Khalas

you are decelerating. no one is interested in the history on your little toe. you have been schooled repeatedly.
Schooled my ass you failed repeatedly.

You kalbs (dogs) don't know who you are dealing with.

In Muslim culture dogs are considered filthy, like pigs.

Matamam, you aren't accomplishing anything.

Khalas
i know, you are ineducable. and wrong. khoda hafez.

I am Turkish you retard...

And "mucahit" was used in Cyprus, when Turkish and Greek sides were fighting...

SO it is not Persian or Arabic, or Turkish exclusive, it is used throughout the islam lands, for the fighters of islam, as the meaning suggests; a person fighting for islam

You dont know jack shit, just googling around... no better than google translate, which fucks up every other word...

Damn people. The last 4 pages and I don't think there was a single post about the fucking topic.

The topic is the 10 guys in Iran being released. Not fucking Reagan, not fucking Carter, not fucking Obama, not fucking a picture of some rag heads in the white house 30 fucking years ago and not the definition of a fucking Mujaheddin raghead. Damn.

Stay on fucking topic for God's sake.

Forum List

Back