Ten Trump LIES Liberals Tell

I suggest those that think the working poor don't pay taxes, look at the tax code book....0-150 earned...pay 28 dollars in taxes.

Anyone else notice that here at USMB- Trump is a huge favorite for racists?

Anyone else notice that here at USMB- Trump is a huge favorite for racists?

Yepp, I noticed.
And it's interesting to see the correlation between racists and tea partiers.

Here is a poll from South Carolina, released yesterday:

2015-10-001 GRAVIS SC poll demographics.png

7 in 10 SC Republican voters are Tea Partiers.

Also:

2015-10-001 GRAVIS SC poll demographics 002.png

93% of SC Republicans are white. Only 3% of SC Republicans are black, in a state that is 28% black.

Average Americans DO pay taxes Slyhunter. I know that I paid, and I earn less than 25,000/yr on my retirement check.
Not below like 15k they don't, 36k if married.

Doesn't change the fact that I paid in over 850 dollars this year for taxes. Yes, poor people pay taxes too.
You're not poor. You're middle class.

When the average income in this country is around 48 grand/yr and I make less than 20, well, that kinda clears it up, don't it? I'm not middle class, I'm poor, but I manage to make do and have enough to eat, a place to live, etc.

Average Americans DO pay taxes Slyhunter. I know that I paid, and I earn less than 25,000/yr on my retirement check.

Doesn't change the fact that I paid in over 850 dollars this year for taxes. Yes, poor people pay taxes too.

When the average income in this country is around 48 grand/yr and I make less than 20, well, that kinda clears it up, don't it? I'm not middle class, I'm poor, but I manage to make do and have enough to eat, a place to live, etc.
First you said 25k.
Second American middle class - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
25k is middle class.
hmmmm
Taking into account the percentages provided in the six-class model by Gilbert, as well as the model of Thompson and Hickey, one can apply U.S. Census Bureau statistics regarding income. According to these class models the lower middle class is located roughly between the 52nd and 84th percentile of society. In terms of personal income distribution in 2005, that would mean gross annual personal incomes from about $32,500 to $60,000
It's middle class for Florida anyhow.

First you said 25k.
25k is middle class.
hmmmm
Taking into account the percentages provided in the six-class model by Gilbert, as well as the model of Thompson and Hickey, one can apply U.S. Census Bureau statistics regarding income. According to these class models the lower middle class is located roughly between the 52nd and 84th percentile of society. In terms of personal income distribution in 2005, that would mean gross annual personal incomes from about $32,500 to $60,000

No, I said I make LESS THAN 25,000/yr. The actual number is below 20 if you have to know.

And, here's what it says from your wiki link.................

Income
Main articles: Personal income in the United States and Household income in the United States

As social classes lack clear boundaries and overlap there are no definite income thresholds as for what is considered middle class. Sociologist Leonard Beeghley identifies a male making $57,000 and a female making $40,000 with a combined households income of $97,000 as a typical middle-class family.[31] Sociologists William Thompson and Joseph Hickey estimate an income range of roughly $35,000 to $75,000 for the lower middle class and $100,000 or more for the upper middle class. Many social scientists including economist Michael Zweig and sociologist Dennis Gilbert contend that middle class persons usually have above median incomes.

So no, according to your link, I'm not middle class. At the best, I'm upper poverty level.

First you said 25k.
25k is middle class.
hmmmm

No, I said I make LESS THAN 25,000/yr. The actual number is below 20 if you have to know.

Income
Main articles: Personal income in the United States and Household income in the United States

As social classes lack clear boundaries and overlap there are no definite income thresholds as for what is considered middle class. Sociologist Leonard Beeghley identifies a male making $57,000 and a female making $40,000 with a combined households income of $97,000 as a typical middle-class family.[31] Sociologists William Thompson and Joseph Hickey estimate an income range of roughly $35,000 to $75,000 for the lower middle class and $100,000 or more for the upper middle class. Many social scientists including economist Michael Zweig and sociologist Dennis Gilbert contend that middle class persons usually have above median incomes.

So no, according to your link, I'm not middle class. At the best, I'm upper poverty level.

Ie the working poor!! LOLOL

I suggest those that think the working poor don't pay taxes, look at the tax code book....0-150 earned...pay 28 dollars in taxes.

I wish people would understand the dynamics of real poverty for those who actually work for a living. Most pay higher prices at stores that are centrally located in these poor communities, because most don't have adequate transportation to get to these high end stores, so they more for crappy foods. Their apartment rentals are high, housing, etc. We pAY more in homeowners and auto insurances due to our locations, we're more than likely to pay more in state and local taxes. Just because EIC which is the back bone to a lot of low income wage earners, understand that lift comes ONCE A YEAR.... after that, day care, food, etc...has a cost and its usually high. Buying a damn car cost more, poor people don't get the credit breaks that others enjoy. People need to get real and stop thinking the working class poor in this country don't pay a damned thing, they do.....again we're talking WORKING PEOPLE, NOT DEAD BEATS WHO DON'T!!

First you said 25k.
25k is middle class.
hmmmm

Income

How is retired (which I am) the same as the working poor? I figured out a while ago (after I paid off all my bills) that I could live decently on my retirement, so I decided to actually be retired and enjoy it.

First you said 25k.
25k is middle class.
hmmmm

Income

How is retired (which I am) the same as the working poor? I figured out a while ago (after I paid off all my bills) that I could live decently on my retirement, so I decided to actually be retired and enjoy it.

My bad if you read what I posted later, you'd get it. I posted to the wrong thread and kudos to having a pension.....20 years on my job and everything I had wiped out by the recession years ago and at 50plus.....its gonna be rough in my old age. So enjoy!!

Forum List

Back