Ten 5th-7th Graders Vs the Kindergartener

Working at a National WW2 Memorial 11 kids come in. So, what do you guys know about World War 2?

5th to 7th graders provided blank stares and shoulder shrugs.

Kindergartener rattles off a Readers Digest version chronology of the war.

Guess which ten kids where going to public schools and which one was being homeschooled.

Public schools have one agenda - to dumb down future generations. That’s why they hate home schooling.
So....Do you know when WWII is taught in the school curriculum? What year? How much effort compared to other subjects? Same can be asked of the homeschooled student.....what did their curriculum look like?
I knew more about WW2 when I was 8 than 99% of 30 year olds today do.

Working at a National WW2 Memorial 11 kids come in. So, what do you guys know about World War 2?

Guess which ten kids where going to public schools and which one was being homeschooled.

Public schools have one agenda - to dumb down future generations. That’s why they hate home schooling.
So....Do you know when WWII is taught in the school curriculum? What year? How much effort compared to other subjects? Same can be asked of the homeschooled student.....what did their curriculum look like?

Belushi.jpg

I'll bet that all that ww2 knowledge got you your great job. Lmao. Using one tidbit of info doesn't mean jack.

Good for you! Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

You still haven’t gotten any help with your obsession?

I got news for ya champ, the older kids were just nice enough not to say “fuck you douche bag, don’t quiz me,” like they were thinking.
Teachers think they’re a protected species to screw up America.

You have a fetish
How dare anyone point out the FACT education in America has been on the decline for 4 decades and wish to see it addressed.

Decline as determined by what? You mean comparing the elite students of Singapore to the inner city Baltimore schools?

Did you know why Germany dropped out of many of these international math and science testing programs? Their students could not compete either with the top students from every country in the world when compared to their average students. We have the same problem.

Our top students score just as well and most of the time better than the top students in other countries. The problem is when you average those students with the poor inner city minority students who have yet to master their own language. The closest those students will ever get to a university is riding a city bus past one!

Why are you such a dumbass? Apparently you never attended school or remembered much from it.

World War II is taught in HIGH SCHOOL American history!

Could the kindergartener also balance a ball on his nose? Recite the alphabet backwards? Gargle peanut butter? Surely that was not all of his talents!

All that matters is that children are rounded up during class time to go protest guns, (one of which was hit and killed by a car), learn that the LGTB agenda is normal, learn how to but rubbers on bananas, and have access to abortions without their parents knowledge while they are not allowed to have so much as an aspirin without their parents consent in school.

Your biggest accomplishments coming out of public school are, staying out of gangs, avoiding getting pregnant and having abortions, and actually living long enough or surviving the system long enough to graduate.

Talking points.

Do better.

Why are you such a dumbass? Apparently you never attended school or remembered much from it.

Could the kindergartener also balance a ball on his nose? Recite the alphabet backwards? Gargle peanut butter? Surely that was not all of his talents!

All that matters is that children are rounded up during class time to go protest guns, (one of which was hit and killed by a car), learn that the LGTB agenda is normal, learn how to but rubbers on bananas, and have access to abortions without their parents knowledge while they are not allowed to have so much as an aspirin without their parents consent in school.

Your biggest accomplishments coming out of public school are, staying out of gangs, avoiding getting pregnant and having abortions, and actually living long enough or surviving the system long enough to graduate.
Politicians and teachers are the only professions that congratulate themselves for doing a crappy job.

When you gonna start your school Weatherman and show us how it's done? Not just homeschoolers from your church now, real kids from real neighborhoods in 2019

I mean since you have all the answers. Oh wait NONE of the answers, you just b!tch and moan

True story: I had a homeschooling family come in a few years ago. Many of the children could not read. Upper elementary. I mean to tell you could not read at all, to the point of not even knowing some of their letter sounds. In fifth grade.

It's not a magic wand. Say, why don't you tell us all about your dream school and how great it's gonna be?
I had a homeschool family living next to me for a few years
Wanted a bible based education

The kids were dumb as a bunch of rocks, so was the mother

Truth: I used to be an advocate of homeschooling. The homeschoolers drove me to stop doing it. I'm not kidding about that--people like Weatherman. When it used to come up in the teacher's lounge and stuff, I used to defend homeschooling, and I'm not just saying that.

I don't anymore. They don't deserve it. They're too nasty and vindictive, and mostly because they just want to defend their own choices.

Politicians and teachers are the only professions that congratulate themselves for doing a crappy job.

When you gonna start your school Weatherman and show us how it's done? Not just homeschoolers from your church now, real kids from real neighborhoods in 2019

I mean since you have all the answers. Oh wait NONE of the answers, you just b!tch and moan
Par for the course. Very few good teachers left. The rest spend all of their time defending America’s declining education system and whining for more money to do a lousy job.

Par for the course. Very few good teachers left. The rest spend all of their time defending America’s declining education system and whining for more money to do a lousy job.

You whine like a girl

True fact: Homeschool kids are often little nazis too, truth to tell. They are "indoctrinated" by their parents as to why they cannot go to school, and challenge public school kids about why their parents let them go to such horrid awful schools where they will be turned into gang-banging drug users by the time they are 13.

They do this. In church. At youth group. Etc.

Another reason I no longer advocate, Weatherman.

True story: I had a homeschooling family come in a few years ago. Many of the children could not read. Upper elementary. I mean to tell you could not read at all, to the point of not even knowing some of their letter sounds. In fifth grade.

It's not a magic wand. Say, why don't you tell us all about your dream school and how great it's gonna be?

Truth: I used to be an advocate of homeschooling. The homeschoolers drove me to stop doing it. I'm not kidding about that--people like Weatherman. When it used to come up in the teacher's lounge and stuff, I used to defend homeschooling, and I'm not just saying that.

I don't anymore. They don't deserve it. They're too nasty and vindictive, and mostly because they just want to defend their own choices.

Nothing against homeschooling. It just isn’t the educational solution that conservatives claim it is. My cousins kids were homeschooled, but they are both PhDs. They did just fine
But I have doubts that the same parents who graduated from those failed schools have the skills or perseverance to teach multiple courses and deal with educational issues

You whine like a girl
You defend failure like a leftist.

Nothing against homeschooling. It just isn’t the educational solution that conservatives claim it is. My cousins kids were homeschooled, but they are both PhDs. They did just fine
But I have doubts that the same parents who graduated from those failed schools have the skills or perseverance to teach multiple courses and deal with educational issues
From Leftard CBS:

A new study published in The Journal of College Admissionsuggests that homeschool studentsenjoy higher ACT scores, grade point averages and graduation rates compared with other college students.

Can Homeschoolers Do Well in College?

From Leftard CBS:

A new study published in The Journal of College Admissionsuggests that homeschool studentsenjoy higher ACT scores, grade point averages and graduation rates compared with other college students.

Cherry picking the successes while ignoring those who receive a woefully inadequate education and never apply to college

From Leftard CBS:

Cherry picking the successes while ignoring those who receive a woefully inadequate education and never apply to college
Not cherry picked, Dufus.
Reality only hurts liars, liar.

You whine like a girl
You defend failure like a leftist.

OCD is a failure.

From Leftard CBS:

Not cherry picked, Dufus.
Reality only hurts liars, liar.
Look up cherry picking

From Leftard CBS:

Why shouldn't they? Let me have one to two students and I can put every one of them into Harvard. Their academic success should be expected. The problem with most of them is they turn into assholes like you.

Forum List

Back