Ten 5th-7th Graders Vs the Kindergartener

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Working at a National WW2 Memorial 11 kids come in. So, what do you guys know about World War 2?

5th to 7th graders provided blank stares and shoulder shrugs.

Kindergartener rattles off a Readers Digest version chronology of the war.

Guess which ten kids where going to public schools and which one was being homeschooled.

Public schools have one agenda - to dumb down future generations. That’s why they hate home schooling.

Then they all had apples and lived a long happy life bereft of anything close to conservative pejorative living.

5th to 7th graders know everything. They are just too tired to answer.

Wasn't that the one where Geico Khan took over Italy in the Mayflower?

Working at a National WW2 Memorial 11 kids come in. So, what do you guys know about World War 2?

Guess which ten kids where going to public schools and which one was being homeschooled.

Public schools have one agenda - to dumb down future generations. That’s why they hate home schooling.

Why are you such a dumbass? Apparently you never attended school or remembered much from it.

World War II is taught in HIGH SCHOOL American history!

Could the kindergartener also balance a ball on his nose? Recite the alphabet backwards? Gargle peanut butter? Surely that was not all of his talents!

Why are you such a dumbass? Apparently you never attended school or remembered much from it.

Could the kindergartener also balance a ball on his nose? Recite the alphabet backwards? Gargle peanut butter? Surely that was not all of his talents!
66 percent of US millennials don't know what Auschwitz was

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!
I bet the adult's percentage is not much better...

Have a nice day!

Millennials are adults.

Have a nice day!

Millennials are adults.
They may be in numbers but not in mind...My eldest child will be 35 this year..

I met a bunch of homeschooled kids about WWII and they started reciting bible verses

Thought this thread would be about 5th - 7th graders kicking Trump’s ass

Have a nice day!

What is your point? Just because someone does not retain information does not mean they were not taught the information. As a teacher, I damn well know it was taught. We had an assembly with a Holocaust survivor telling his story when I first taught history.

You are a prime example of this fact! I know you were taught better than say some of the dumbass things you post on numerous topics!

yeah they'll have to wait till high school to hear how the troglodyte soviets saved the world all by themselves with no aid or canned spam
then its off to college to learn how to become nazi diversity officers

heres what half will sound like

Have a nice day!

What is your point? Just because someone does not retain information does not mean they were not taught the information. As a teacher, I damn well know it was taught. We had an assembly with a Holocaust survivor telling his story when I first taught history.

You are a prime example of this fact! I know you were taught better than say some of the dumbass things you post on numerous topics!
You nailed it!

You expose students to information, you do not TEACH information.

You still haven’t gotten any help with your obsession?

I got news for ya champ, the older kids were just nice enough not to say “fuck you douche bag, don’t quiz me,” like they were thinking.

The kindergartener could also tell you the name of every Pokémon character. Guess what, Professor?

The kindergartener could also tell you the name of every Pokémon character. Guess what, Professor?
And the 7th graders could stare at an iPhone for 3 hours without blinking, so what’s your point?

You still haven’t gotten any help with your obsession?

I got news for ya champ, the older kids were just nice enough not to say “fuck you douche bag, don’t quiz me,” like they were thinking.
Teachers think they’re a protected species to screw up America.

Forum List

Back