Harris on Why Biden Won’t Take Action on the Border: "That's why he's gonna lose in November!"

The kamal started off her career as a Montel whore.

1710029433404.png

To be honest it looked like the sun was in her eyes when she foretold of Biden losing. Totally 100% excusable.

So, you want to mention the fake news?
I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. IDGAF who presents bullshit, I don't want to hear or see it. That clip has a very obvious break in it and the context is sketchy at best. I don't doubt that Heels Up is capable of saying stupid shit and the right doesn't need to stoop to democrat levels for it---it happens for real.

The Butterfly Effect responsible for that sloppy fuck ascending to VPOTUS should be studied by scholars for decades.... to ensure it can never happen again.

kamala dumbfuck stupidity.jpg

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. IDGAF who presents bullshit, I don't want to hear or see it. That clip has a very obvious break in it and the context is sketchy at best. I don't doubt that Heels Up is capable of saying stupid shit and the right doesn't need to stoop to democrat levels for it---it happens for real.
browse the tweet. Leftards don’t deny it.

Forum List

Back