Tell me . . .

It's quite humorous that all you have is personal anecdotes which are, more than likely, not true. :)

Hmm.

About - Laborers' International Union of North America

LIUNA members are on the forefront of the construction industry – a sector that is a powerhouse of 12 million workers producing 5 percent of our countries’ economic output.

I have no idea what the link was for.

Housing Rebound Stymied by Spot U.S. Labor Shortages

Construction contractors warn of a labor shortage as building booms

As construction heats up, so does worker shortage
Then you will see Americans stop crying about immigrants. We have a history of doing this. When the economy is bad we complain about immigrants but when things are good we don't mind them coming.

I'm all for closing the borders. If we need ditch diggers, selectively let them in. If we need engineers, let them in. If we need rich arab business owners, let them in.

Then you will see Americans stop crying about immigrants. We have a history of doing this. When the economy is bad we complain about immigrants but when things are good we don't mind them coming.

I'm all for closing the borders. If we need ditch diggers, selectively let them in. If we need engineers, let them in. If we need rich arab business owners, let them in.

I'm for closing the door to everybody. We should be able to figure out our own problems without foreigners coming here to take our jobs.

Hmm. Maybe you just live in a lazy part of the country. :D We have no shortages of laborers here in Massachusetts.

Must be, because I spend a lot of time in industrial complexes. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Some of them are our clients, and they tell me the starting jobs are not that bad paying, and plenty of room for advancement. They just can't find people willing to do the jobs.

Hmm. Maybe you just live in a lazy part of the country. :D We have no shortages of laborers here in Massachusetts.

Must be, because I spend a lot of time in industrial complexes. They are all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Some of them are our clients, and they tell me the starting jobs are not that bad paying, and plenty of room for advancement. They just can't find people willing to do the jobs.

I think it must be a problem with your state or your locale. We don't have these problems here in Massachusetts. Plenty of union laborers. Massachusetts is a union state.

If you are voting for either Hillary or Trump, tell me why.

1. What is about these candidates that attracts you?
2. Which of your chosen candidate's platforms/stances do you agree with?
3. Why are you against the "other guy"?

PLEASE answer the questions and stay on topic. Thanks. :)

1. Resume. Policies. Temperament.
2. Center left jurists. Restructuring student loans. Raising taxes on wealthy. Equal pay. VAWA support. Environmental protection. Worker protection.
3. His lack of manhood.

2. You mean judges that look at the law for what they want it to say rather than what it actually says?

2. You mean changing the rule for student loans after people took them knowing the rules?

2. You mean having those already paying taxes pay more while those paying nothing continue to freeload?

2. You mean pay someone that has skills a monkey could be trained to do the same as someone that does something valuable?

2. You mean be a tree hugger?

2. You mean unions that allow someone to be shitty at their job yet still continue to work because an employer can't get rid of them?

2. Center left jurists. Restructuring student loans. Raising taxes on wealthy. Equal pay. VAWA support. Environmental protection. Worker protection.
3. His lack of manhood.

2. You mean judges that look at the law for what they want it to say rather than what it actually says?

2. You mean changing the rule for student loans after people took them knowing the rules?

2. You mean having those already paying taxes pay more while those paying nothing continue to freeload?

2. You mean pay someone that has skills a monkey could be trained to do the same as someone that does something valuable?

2. You mean unions that allow someone to be shitty at their job yet still continue to work because an employer can't get rid of them?

Union laborers are very hard working American men and women. Patriot Place was built by union, and it was completed before the scheduled deadline and below budget.

3. His lack of manhood.

Union laborers are very hard working American men and women. Patriot Place was built by union, and it was completed before the scheduled deadline and below budget.

Union laborers are also protected, as I said, when they don't do their job.

It depends on the union. I can testify what you say is true with the UAW. My employer stopped taking deliveries to the automotive plants years ago because it took them all day to unload a truck. We couldn't take the loss anymore. We had plenty of other customers to service, and those worthless UAW workers would dick you around all day long because they were able to get away with it.

It depends on the union. I can testify what you say is true with the UAW. My employer stopped taking deliveries to the automotive plants years ago because it took them all day to unload a truck. We couldn't take the loss anymore. We had plenty of other customers to service, and those worthless UAW workers would dick you around all day long because they were able to get away with it.

The first one that came to mind was the teacher's union.

There may be some that actually serve the true purpose of what unions were designed to do. However, too many have turned into thug organization that do more to gain political power through elected officials they they ever did for their members.

I'm glad I'm not in a union state.

3. His lack of manhood.

And you see #3 on display again.

3. His lack of manhood.

I do in your refusal to answer any of the questions I posed related to #2.

3. His lack of manhood.

You also are the embodiment of what a #2 is.

3. His lack of manhood.

You are the embodiment of what you said in #3. Still can't answer a single question I asked related to #2 can you?

3. His lack of manhood.

You are the embodiment of what you said in #3. Still can't answer a single question I asked related to #2 can you?

“You mean” are accusations. Ask nicely and I may consider granting your the privilege of my bitch slapping you.

How about we turn one closed prison into a safe place where people who can't make it go. From there buses can take residents to jobs and they can stay until they can afford to buy a car and pay rent. 3 squares a day. Free clinic.

But no more food stamps to go buy cool aid or give $60 in foodstamps for $30 cash.

You'd have to be desparate to go to that place but all you need to do is swallow your pride and you can get free money.

And real strict rules if you want to stay at the prison. Strip search. But if you want to feed your kids and live in your car you can.

Now ur hitin' da pipe? Who is gonna patrol it? Break up fights? Heat, cool it? Drive bus? What if driver is attacked? Can he shoot to kill? how far? door to door? how long of shower? Who cleans up? Insurance, dope, food?

You mean another shelter? Fine. Make it work this time......

Damn he don't remember the Houston dome after Katrina?

“You mean” are accusations. Ask nicely and I may consider granting your the privilege of my bitch slapping you.

I meant what I said.

I'll treat you the damn way you deserve to be treated and that's like the piece of shit you are.

Bitch slap? You couldn't do that figuratively and we both know you're not man enough to do it literally or dumb enough to try.

I meant what I said.

I'll treat you the damn way you deserve to be treated and that's like the piece of shit you are.

Bitch slap? You couldn't do that figuratively and we both know you're not man enough to do it literally or dumb enough to try.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

I meant what I said.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

Laughing hysterically is what people do when you make claims about what you could do because they know the type pussy you are.

Forum List

Back