Tell me . . .

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
If you are voting for either Hillary or Trump, tell me why.

1. What is about these candidates that attracts you?
2. Which of your chosen candidate's platforms/stances do you agree with?
3. Why are you against the "other guy"?

PLEASE answer the questions and stay on topic. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
What is the point of this thread you already stated you hate trump

They are both idiots
Trump. Too bad he doesn't stand by his words
Because she is a corrupt ****. Politics needs to change. And neo con corporatists is not the answer

They are both idiots
Trump. Too bad he doesn't stand by his words
Because she is a corrupt ****. Politics needs to change. And neo con corporatists is not the answer

Okay, I edited the OP so that question number 2 is more clear. It should read (since you agree with Trump), which of his platforms do you agree with? Is there anything he says that you disagree with?

Okay, I am going to edit my OP because apparently question number two is confusing some people. :)
It was lol
I agree with a lot of what he said in the beginning trade, his healthcare, him not giving a fuck and not being establishment. I appreciated his anti illegal stance but I don't think a wall is the answer. His platform on his web page isn't bad at all though.

Okay, I am going to edit my OP because apparently question number two is confusing some people. :)
It was lol
I agree with a lot of what he said in the beginning trade, his healthcare, him not giving a fuck and not being establishment. I appreciated his anti illegal stance but I don't think a wall is the answer. His platform on his web page isn't bad at all though.

I also agree with several of his stances on the issues. I just can't bring myself to vote for such a dick.

1. Nothing
2. Trump
3. She will further erode the foundation of our nation.

Thanks, but I don't know if "trump" answers the second question. :D It was which platforms of his do you agree with?
No more Muslims without DEEP vetting
Build the wall
Deport my competitors employees that allow them to undercut industry pay standards
Put tariffs on US products shipped back into the US.
Lower the corporate tax rate to compete globally
Stop meddling in Muslim nations & KILL terrorists wherever they may be.
Rip up out trade agreements that hurt American jobs
School vouchers
BUDGETS

1. Resume. Policies. Temperament.
2. Center left jurists. Restructuring student loans. Raising taxes on wealthy. Equal pay. VAWA support. Environmental protection. Worker protection.
3. His lack of manhood.

1. Nothing
2. Trump

Thanks, but I don't know if "trump" answers the second question. :D It was which platforms of his do you agree with?
Build the wall
Deport my competitors employees that allow them to undercut industry pay standards
School vouchers
BUDGETS

I agree with a lot of this as well, but the corporate shilling is a big turn off for me. I do not think we should cut corporate taxes. We've already done this and it hasn't really worked very well. We need new ideas when it comes to our jobs/employment situation, IMO.

1. Nothing
2. Trump

Build the wall
School vouchers
BUDGETS

I agree with a lot of this as well, but the corporate shilling is a big turn off for me. I do not think we should cut corporate taxes. We've already done this and it hasn't really worked very well. We need new ideas when it comes to our jobs/employment situation, IMO.
There is no corporate shilling lol

Our corporate taxes combined with higher wages make it impossible for corporations to compete globally which is why they move away. So that leaves two options, would you rather live on Chinese wages or have your government tighten it's belt instead?

This election cycle I am not voting for President.
I am voting for a supreme court justice.

I believe Hillary will pick a left leaning justice.

I believe Trump will pick a moderate slanting right.

In my opinion, the court requires a moderate leaning right.

1. Nothing
2. Trump

Build the wall
School vouchers
BUDGETS

Our corporate taxes combined with higher wages make it impossible for corporations to compete globally which is why they move away. So that leaves two options, would you rather live on Chinese wages or have your government tighten it's belt instead?

I do want the government to stop wasteful spending and redundancy. However, we taxpayers already pay enough for corporate subsidies.

It was lol

I also agree with several of his stances on the issues. I just can't bring myself to vote for such a dick.
A dick can not dictate policy without congress. Unless Trump pulls the old executive order action as Obama did, there is little he can do without congress.

And as we saw with Obama, the SCOTUS will not allow unconstitutional executive orders.

This election cycle I am not voting for President.
I am voting for a supreme court justice.

I believe Hillary will pick a left leaning justice.

I believe Trump will pick a moderate slanting right.

In my opinion, the court requires a moderate leaning right.

I agree with this. This is the one thing that would make me vote for Trump instead of Gary Johnson. My rights are too important to be trusted in the hands of a left leaning Supreme Court.

1. Nothing
2. Trump

Build the wall
School vouchers
BUDGETS

I do want the government to stop wasteful spending and redundancy. However, we taxpayers already pay enough for corporate subsidies.
Have you forgotten that millions of Americans are employed by those corporations? And the only taxpayers that pay for their subsidies are the ones who are employed by them (on the most part).

Those that are not employed, are not paying for their subsidies.

It is a symbiotic relationship.

Do not lose sight of this.

1. Nothing
2. Trump

Build the wall
School vouchers
BUDGETS

Do you not understand that there is no other tangible factors when companies decide where to make the products we buy? Salaries & taxes. The two biggest reasons why products are made elsewhere. So again I'll ask..... who should sacrifice for the good of the country & average worker?

The worker via their salary
Or
The government via the tax code

Those are the only two things that will bring jobs back.

Forum List

Back