Tell me . . .

Do you realize how much money the average taxpayer spends on "corporate welfare"??? It's a lot compared to helping out the poor which is an average of about 35 dollars per year if you make 50,000. Yet conservatives complain about the poor and support these HUGE (or YUGE) corporations and don't make a peep about that.

1. Trumps frankness

2. Trumps stances

3. The "other guy" is a lying, thieving murderer

Is there any stance that Trump has that you disagree with?
Depends on his stance about abortion and gay marriage.

And don't you think those are personal issues? Why do you want the government to say who you can or cannot marry and to force women (alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally ill women) to have to carry through pregnancies against their wills? Don't you see that these women will just give up those babies to state custody and then YOU pay for those unwanted and probably medically needy babies/children?
I abhor homosexuality and I believe if a woman wants to treat motherhood as a disease, she should get her tubes tied or agree to be spayed.

Do you realize how much money the average taxpayer spends on "corporate welfare"??? It's a lot compared to helping out the poor which is an average of about 35 dollars per year if you make 50,000. Yet conservatives complain about the poor and support these HUGE (or YUGE) corporations and don't make a peep about that.
What poor person employes you?

1. Trumps frankness

2. Trumps stances

3. The "other guy" is a lying, thieving murderer

Is there any stance that Trump has that you disagree with?
Depends on his stance about abortion and gay marriage.

And don't you think those are personal issues? Why do you want the government to say who you can or cannot marry and to force women (alcoholics, drug addicts, mentally ill women) to have to carry through pregnancies against their wills? Don't you see that these women will just give up those babies to state custody and then YOU pay for those unwanted and probably medically needy babies/children?
I abhor homosexuality and I believe if a woman wants to treat motherhood as a disease, she should get her tubes tied or agree to be spayed.

You can feel anyway you want about it, but when you get into getting the government involved and forcing others to live by your standards, you have overstepped a boundary in someone else's personal matters.

Damn. You people are like Scrooge. Seriously. This is why I can't get behind conservatives. I can't stand them. Lol. :D

Again..... blame the ones spending your money. I have no interest in reading Ows propaganda

Damn. You people are like Scrooge. Seriously. This is why I can't get behind conservatives. I can't stand them. Lol. :D
No, seriously, how poor is the person who employees you?

How much more do you make than him or her?

Again..... blame the ones spending your money. I have no interest in reading Ows propaganda
So you're employed by a poor person too?

... Yet conservatives complain about the poor ...

Excuse me ... Do you happen to have a link to Conservatives complaining about the poor, because although they may complain about Progressives funneling the poor cash for votes, I haven't seen a bunch of Conservatives saying, "Dang those poor people". Not to mention actual Conservatives believe in smaller government which doesn't include corporate welfare.

That's not propaganda. It's facts.

... Yet conservatives complain about the poor ...

Excuse me ... Do you happen to have a link to Conservatives complaining about the poor, because although they may complain about Progressives funneling the poor cash for votes, I haven't seen a bunch of Conservatives saying, "Dang those poor people". Not to mention actual Conservatives believe in smaller government which doesn't include corporate welfare.

I guess you're a newbie around here. In fact they do say that in so many words.

If you are voting for either Hillary or Trump, tell me why.

1. What is about these candidates that attracts you?
2. Which of your chosen candidate's platforms/stances do you agree with?
3. Why are you against the "other guy"?

PLEASE answer the questions and stay on topic. Thanks. :)

1. Resume. Policies. Temperament.
2. Center left jurists. Restructuring student loans. Raising taxes on wealthy. Equal pay. VAWA support. Environmental protection. Worker protection.
3. His lack of manhood.
Candycane. Did you have sex with the Donald?

main-qimg-1bea9d49050e1ab2c6a644c5872eee1a-c

I didn't ask you if they said anything, I asked you to provide a link to Conservatives complaining about poor people. Feel free to include a link where an actual Conservative supports corporate welfare. Perhaps it would be better if you knew what a Conservative is, because Republicans aren't Conservatives (or at least haven't been for a very long time).

If you are voting for either Hillary or Trump, tell me why.

1. What is about these candidates that attracts you?
2. Which of your chosen candidate's platforms/stances do you agree with?
3. Why are you against the "other guy"?

PLEASE answer the questions and stay on topic. Thanks. :)

1) He's not Hillary
2) His platform is Hillary is a crook
3) Because the other guy is Hillary

Welfare is the act of government giving taxpayer dollars to somebody that does not contribute. Welfare is not taking less money from somebody.

I didn't ask you if they said anything, I asked you to provide a link to Conservatives complaining about poor people. Feel free to include a link where an actual Conservative supports corporate welfare. Perhaps it would be better if you knew what a Conservative is, because Republicans aren't Conservatives (or at least haven't been for a very long time).

Goodness! Just read! Do you deny that conservatives support corporations while wanting to end social services? It's one of their hallmarks!

And can you provide a link of a conservative who is NOT a republican voter? Ay-yi-yi! Don't be tedious and dishonest.

That's not propaganda. It's facts.
Fact about how you "feel" perhaps.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your feeling aren't going to create any jobs.

Forum List

Back