Tell me again why Trump got elected???

1. HRC was horrible
2. People are tired of being told they're stupid by the D's.
3. People have had it with establishment Republicans and Democrats.

The op is seriously over thinking and complicating this. A voter really only needs one reason to vote for or against an opponent. And, so. . everyone who voted had each their own unique reason for voting the way they did.

I can think of many reasons for voting Trump over Hitlary, but for me, it all came down to denying Hitlary the chance to take the Supreme Court further to the left.

Period.

"Tell me again why Trump got elected???"
Ok, I'll tell you.
Because more of the same would have run up the national debt another 20 trillion. More of the same would have continued to convert this beautiful country in to the third world shithole that is sanctuary cities.

If you're going to tell me "something," at least make it sound a bit more realistic than what you hear from Sean Hannity......

Recessions warrant massive spending.....and GWB gave us a huge recession bordering on a depression.

If you don't want additional borrowing, stop having WARS like GWB did without ever putting the cost on the books.....and don't forget the other hidden costs of Medicare Advantage.\

Trump is proposing BORROWING ONE TRILLION for infrastructure, while giving himself and his buddies HUGE tax breaks.

"Tell me again why Trump got elected???"
Ok, I'll tell you.
Because more of the same would have run up the national debt another 20 trillion. More of the same would have continued to convert this beautiful country in to the third world shithole that is sanctuary cities.

If you're going to tell me "something," at least make it sound a bit more realistic than what you hear from Sean Hannity......

Recessions warrant massive spending.....and GWB gave us a huge recession bordering on a depression.

If you don't want additional borrowing, stop having WARS like GWB did without ever putting the cost on the books.....and don't forget the other hidden costs of Medicare Advantage.\

Trump is proposing BORROWING ONE TRILLION for infrastructure, while giving himself and his buddies HUGE tax breaks.

You offer spin and clouded opinion.
I showed you projection based on facts and true trajectory...try again.

Yes, yes, Trump got elected (at least by the EC if not by the popular vote) because he was not Clinton.....and

Yes, yes, Trump got elected because some right wingers wanted a "change" in the WH by a supposedly "deal maker"....(not to mention a love of orange hair.)

BUT, tell me again if one of the standard PROMISES that got the loudest cheers from Trump acolytes was NOT the "repeal and replace" of Obamacare?

We were told that from day ONE, Trump would have a HC plan that would cover EVERYBODY, be BETTER and be CHEAPER ...................
.........Instead what we got was a dose of demagoguery having a violent confrontation with reality.

...and please let us not (at least for now) go into those other promises about

....easily defeating ISIS since Trump knew more than the generals....
....that a beautiful wall would be built with pesos paying for it....
....that Americans would be "tired of winning.....
....that coal miners could have their jobs back....
....that we could all have a look at trump's tax returns......etc., etc. etc.....

Should we blame Trump (or Putin) for those little white lies?

Trump got elected because of commie pinko liberal trannys like you who want to use the little girls room ,that are to stupid to figure out how to get an I. D. Who can not even take care of yourselves and has to run to the doctor with every little sniffle and boo boo, who thinks the damn constitution is a living breathing document, who doesn't know how to do math and can't figure out the difference between legal immigrants and illegal ones..

Comprehend now snowflake?

He won more votes in more states. That's why
Is that how you spin a 3 million vote loss?

Where was their a 3 million loss? In what race for your high school prom queen?

Please enlighten us on your in depth knowledge of the constitution to the United states so I can make fun of you.

Yes, yes, Trump got elected (at least by the EC if not by the popular vote) because he was not Clinton.....and

Yes, yes, Trump got elected because some right wingers wanted a "change" in the WH by a supposedly "deal maker"....(not to mention a love of orange hair.)

BUT, tell me again if one of the standard PROMISES that got the loudest cheers from Trump acolytes was NOT the "repeal and replace" of Obamacare?

We were told that from day ONE, Trump would have a HC plan that would cover EVERYBODY, be BETTER and be CHEAPER ...................
.........Instead what we got was a dose of demagoguery having a violent confrontation with reality.

....that we could all have a look at trump's tax returns......etc., etc. etc.....

The Circus Barker-In-Chief hasn't had ONE policy win as yet. You remember how he said "We're gonna keep winning, and winning, and winning! We're gonna win so much you're gonna say 'Stop! I'm tired of winning!"

What a JOKE!!!

vyKbvA.gif

To the OP
Trump won because of this
Trump finished with 304 Electoral college votes and Clinton had 227.
end of story

How many times do you have to be told?

There are many reasons. Just a few off the top of my head:

1. Hillary is a corrupt liar and a criminal.
2. Obama's left wing destructive policies got rejected.
3. The SCOTUS pick was crucial to this country's survival.
4. Obama was leading us in the wrong direction.

I just heard a clip from [directly] Trump, stating that he NEVER said that he would fix HC from day one........The MORON just lies, and lies, and lies....and his ass-kissers just shrug.....AMAZING !!!
Yep....they just turn right around and kiss his ass some more.

124327255f67c49462db_1c43e6bd803990db3ccee71c933c553d.jpg

Last edited:

How many times do you have to be told?

There are many reasons. Just a few off the top of my head:

1. Hillary is a corrupt liar and a criminal.
2. Obama's left wing destructive policies got rejected.
3. The SCOTUS pick was crucial to this country's survival.
4. Obama was leading us in the wrong direction.

Hillary got the most votes. She lost because, in the peculiar way presidential elections are run, it's possible to lose AND win.

If you haven't understood the last 456,897 times you have been told, seek mental health help.

Tell me again why Trump got elected???
Quite a few reasons I suppose but the most significant; among the completely shitty candidates offered up by the two major crime families... er.. political parties, the Donald had a far more interesting personality and was "different" than the standard fare of disingenuous, potted plants that the Demopublicans usually run.

Sadly Presidential Elections in the U.S. have become nothing more than a modern version of The Dating Game.

Forum List

Back