Tell me again why Trump got elected???

Yes, yes, Trump got elected (at least by the EC if not by the popular vote) because he was not Clinton.....and

Yes, yes, Trump got elected because some right wingers wanted a "change" in the WH by a supposedly "deal maker"....(not to mention a love of orange hair.)

BUT, tell me again if one of the standard PROMISES that got the loudest cheers from Trump acolytes was NOT the "repeal and replace" of Obamacare?

We were told that from day ONE, Trump would have a HC plan that would cover EVERYBODY, be BETTER and be CHEAPER ...................
.........Instead what we got was a dose of demagoguery having a violent confrontation with reality.

...and please let us not (at least for now) go into those other promises about

....easily defeating ISIS since Trump knew more than the generals....
....that a beautiful wall would be built with pesos paying for it....
....that Americans would be "tired of winning.....
....that coal miners could have their jobs back....
....that we could all have a look at trump's tax returns......etc., etc. etc.....

Should we blame Trump (or Putin) for those little white lies?

How many times do you have to be told?

There are many reasons. Just a few off the top of my head:

1. Hillary is a corrupt liar and a criminal.
2. Obama's left wing destructive policies got rejected.
3. The SCOTUS pick was crucial to this country's survival.
4. Obama was leading us in the wrong direction.

Hillary got the most votes. She lost because, in the peculiar way presidential elections are run, it's possible to lose AND win.

Please, no one with at least two brain cells believes that that tired line means anything.

The OP asked a question, I answered it. You don't like the answers because the truth hurts. Tough shit.

Yes, yes, Trump got elected (at least by the EC if not by the popular vote) because he was not Clinton.....and

Yes, yes, Trump got elected because some right wingers wanted a "change" in the WH by a supposedly "deal maker"....(not to mention a love of orange hair.)

BUT, tell me again if one of the standard PROMISES that got the loudest cheers from Trump acolytes was NOT the "repeal and replace" of Obamacare?

We were told that from day ONE, Trump would have a HC plan that would cover EVERYBODY, be BETTER and be CHEAPER ...................
.........Instead what we got was a dose of demagoguery having a violent confrontation with reality.

....that we could all have a look at trump's tax returns......etc., etc. etc.....

Hillary got the most votes. She lost because, in the peculiar way presidential elections are run, it's possible to lose AND win.

Please, no one with at least two brain cells believes that that tired line means anything.

The OP asked a question, I answered it. You don't like the answers because the truth hurts. Tough shit.

People vote for candidates.

If Obama's policies were being rejected, why did more people vote for them than against them?

If Obama's policies were being rejected, why did more people vote for them than against them?

How many times does this have to be explained to you? I am pretty sure I already explained it in one of the 100 threads in the election that have been posted.

The left, Hillary, m and Obama got trounced. That's why we have more governors, more state legislatures, the House and the Senate. You can't rationally blame the Electiral College for your entire party being run out of town.

Just stop that bull shit. It didn't work then and won't now.

How many times does this have to be explained to you? I am pretty sure I already explained it in one of the 100 threads in the election that have been posted.

The left, Hillary, m and Obama got trounced. That's why we have more governors, more state legislatures, the House and the Senate. You can't rationally blame the Electiral College for your entire party being run out of town.

The Democrats gained seats in the House and Senate in the 2017 election. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

The Democrats gained seats in the House and Senate in the 2017 election. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Cling to whatever makes you able to go on with your life, but the fact remains that your party has been rejected and removed from power.

cause he won the electoral vote? isn't that how it happens, right?

Yes, yes, Trump got elected because some right wingers wanted a "change" ...?

Trade and immigration were his two biggest issues.

Glad to help you out there.

Well, "thank you" for helping out.........

To return the "favor" should I remind you that:

Trump's TWO travel/immigration bans have been rejected by federal courts, and that "beautiful" wall is a bit of a stall, don;t you think?................and

regarding trade, Trump recently had to cower to China by having to openly state that China is NOT a currency manipulator

And what are you Ratbots going to do when the GOPers rewrite Ryan's mess and bring it back for a vote in a week or two? You can't stop it....you can't stop anything....we OWN you. :lol:

It's now April 19th, it appears your judgment is off by a few weeks. How do you account for this error?

"error"? what "error"? Since you Rats are content to let Barry-Care continue destroying lives and jobs we have to rely solely on GOP votes. When the various factions inside the party unite, there will be a new healthcare plan. Nothing else has changed....you can't stop it, you can't stop anything, we OWN you.
lol.gif

Well, "thank you" for helping out.........

To return the "favor" should I remind you that:

Trump's TWO travel/immigration bans have been rejected by federal courts, and that "beautiful" wall is a bit of a stall, don;t you think?................and

regarding trade, Trump recently had to cower to China by having to openly state that China is NOT a currency manipulator

We always knew that fascist judges would be an issue. Their vile actions are on them, not on Trump.

The Wall? I keep hearing reports of it moving forward.

China? Too early to pass judgement.

Christ, are you moonbats going to whine about losing an election for 4 fucking years? Damn crazies.

So, no right winger on this thread really voted for Trump based on the "repeal and replace" the ACA with something MUCH better, from day one.......???

Amazing coincidence or very short memory span from right wingers?
You forgot the other option, that Trump voters are not single issue voters. They had a variety of reasons to vote for him or against Hillary, and vain attempts to pigeon hole them into just one inevitably fail.

Trump was elected for a very simple reason: He slurred Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

Trump can break every promise he ever made. Every lie Trump ever told can be exposed. Trump can ban assault weapons, fund Planned Parenthood, enact socialized medicine, golf every day, and cheat on his wife. It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Just as long as he keeps slamming Mexicans and Muslims.

Trump was elected for a very simple reason: He slurred Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it.

Trump can break every promise he ever made. Every lie Trump ever told can be exposed. Trump can ban assault weapons, fund Planned Parenthood, enact socialized medicine, golf every day, and cheat on his wife. It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Just as long as he keeps slamming Mexicans and Muslims.

You're correct......and what I also find rather interesting (in a sociological sense) is that as some Trump voters are beginning to realize the mistake they've made, rather than taking responsibility for their misjudgment, actually blame democrats for having Hillary Clinton as a candidate....Go figure !!!

Forum List

Back