Tell Biden to hire her....

You Moon Bats believing anything that Potatohead says is a hoot and a half. That sonofabitch has never told the truth in his life nor has he ever got anything right.

Queer Barry warned you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a fuck up but you ignored him.
Neat Warning.......

I know that you falsely believe that con man trump.
There has NEVER been a more despicable human political figure to be in power in the US.
Feel free to keep denying this ^^^^^^, you even know it's true, but you despise most humans, so you and POS45 fit right in the hated, that you are too blind to see.

Merry Christmas.

uh... every company I know of is short staffed.
Finding a job today is as easy as buying a soda... they are everywhere.

Neat Warning.......

I know that you falsely believe that con man trump.
There has NEVER been a more despicable human political figure to be in power in the US.
Feel free to keep denying this ^^^^^^, you even know it's true, but you despise most humans, so you and POS45 fit right in the hated, that you are too blind to see.

Merry Christmas.

Justice Scalia said that Potatohead was one of the dumbest people he had ever met in his life. Queer Barry said to never underestimate the ability of Potatohead to fuck up everything he touches.

But yet idiot Moon Bats were stupid enough to vote for the moron and then you wonder why he wound up being the worst President in the history of the Republic.

The only thing dumber than Potatohead are the idiots that voted for him.

Those companies should be avoided. The reason they are short staffed is because of who they are. May their doors shut and soon.

I can pass to her the message so long as I can use your forum name.

Justice Scalia said that Potatohead was one of the dumbest people he had ever met in his life. Queer Barry said to never underestimate the ability of Potatohead to fuck up everything he touches.

But yet idiot Moon Bats were stupid enough to vote for the moron and then you wonder why he wound up being the worst President in the history of the Republic.

The only thing dumber than Potatohead are the idiots that voted for him.
And you still believe that Dotard Donald is a stable Genius.
You still believe that Don the Con actually cares about ANYBODY but himself.

There are so many LIES from the FPOTUS, even he can't keep them straight.
Yet you believe trump.
Un-Fucking-Believable.

1703556293718.png

Forum List

Back