Tell Biden to hire her....

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Here is a desperate woman trying to get a job. Biden tells us the economy is booming and jobs are easy to get.

Biden???? Get this woman a job.

Hello, my name is Andrea and I desperately need a job. I don't have a car so it kind of has to be near Fairview and Milwaukee but not necessarily because I could always catch the bus or walk. I have a lot of experience in all different areas such as housekeeping, cashier,receptionist, customer service, shipping and receiving, I speak English and Spanish. My availability is open to anything and everything. If you know of someone that's hiring please let me know and I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

Be the first to react

4 Comments

See 2 previous comments

Robert R.

Robert R.

Profile photo

West Bench•24m

HOBBY LOBBY. Winco. Al’s.

ReplyShare

mood-like.svg

Cochina Gomez

Author
West Bench Fairmont Park•19m

Robert

thank you. Hobby lobby is hiring for the meridian and Nampa location.. winco I applied but haven't heard back i have to check in with them probably on
See more

What is your point?
The work force has an available job for her

Put on your big girl pants and accept one of them.

What is your point?
The work force has an available job for her

Put on your big girl pants and accept one of them.
She is really desperate. Glad to see how much you care. She also has no car.

Good point. Why does Biden brag about jobs?
I just want ‘things’ to be fine, for everyone
You seem to post constantly about Biden and anything negative

Just like this post title
There are plenty of jobs available for this lady, and you turn it into a negative

Why is that?

I just want ‘things’ to be fine, for everyone
You seem to post constantly about Biden and anything negative

Just like this post title
There are plenty of jobs available for this lady, and you turn it into a negative

Why is that?
What is the purpose of this forum? I exchanged a heartfelt story of a female needing work.

As I said, Biden brags. Time to show him he has not provided jobs for everybody.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What is the purpose of this forum? I exchanged a heartfelt story of a female needing work.

As I said, Biden brags. Time to show him he has not provided jobs for everybody.
You make zero sense
Your hatred of Biden blinds your view of the job market

You are blaming Biden for NOT finding this woman a specific job, when in reality there are plenty of jobs for her to accept.

You make zero sense

You are blaming Biden for NOT finding this woman a specific job, when in reality there are plenty of jobs for her to accept.
Biden makes no sense. I have said many times, he does not provide jobs for workers. Yet he brags. Maybe he lies. Probably that is the real problem.

Biden makes no sense. I have said many times, he does not provide jobs for workers. Yet he brags. Maybe he lies. Probably that is the real problem.
Of all these jobs that are available, how can you say that jobs aren’t provided?

Are you hung up on the word choice “provide”?

If jobs are available, somebody “provided” that job. Biden specifically???? Nobody claimed that, but jobs are still for this lady

Of all these jobs that are available, how can you say that jobs aren’t provided?

Are you hung up on the word choice “provide”?

If jobs are available, somebody “provided” that job. Biden specifically???? Nobody claimed that, but jobs are still for this lady
Because when Biden lies, you seem to get your face bent out of shape but not at Biden, at me.
I have shopped at WINCO. She applied there. I wonder if she has a spanish accent. Some might think she is an illegal alien.

I see , so according to yer logic Trump created zero jobs as president, well I guess one, when he let that boy cut the White House lawn for free.

I see , so according to yer logic Trump created zero jobs as president, well I guess one, when he let that boy cut the White House lawn for free.
I never bragged that Trump created jobs other than at his firms he actually managed. Even firms he did not manage I said he did not create those jobs. His managers did.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
I never bragged that Trump created jobs other than at his firms he actually managed. Even firms he did not manage I said he did not create those jobs. His managers did.
Untrue since Trump owns those properties he did create the job, even if he has managers running his companies. Anyone can create a job even you by yourself, I did it for 35 years because I didn't like being a corporate tool in management. Trying to demand anyone hire anyone is never a winning situation, you must be in charge of the game to be a winner.

We have a labor surplus so that doesn't help. Even for skilled jobs there's too many qualified people.

You make zero sense

You Moon Bats believing anything that Potatohead says is a hoot and a half. That sonofabitch has never told the truth in his life nor has he ever got anything right.

Queer Barry warned you Moon Bats that Potatohead was a fuck up but you ignored him.

Forum List

Back