Televangelist Rails Against Children Who Marched for Life

what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Certainly, no foreign organization is the arbiter as to what are to be considered human rights here in this country. If the UN does not agree with the rights established in our Constitution, then they may depart, and apply repeated impacts to fine mineral particles. We are a sovereign nation, and nobody who isn't a part of our nation gets to tell us what our rights are or are not.
First of all, all of this flap about the UN and it's legitimacy as a moral authority is nothing less than a thinly vailed attempt to evade the issue that I brought up.....how the fuck is gun ownership a human right? Non of you dumb fucks can deal with that.

Secondly, the UN is not a foreign organization. IT is THE UNITED NATIONS. The charter was signed in San Francisco and the headquarters is in New York. It is an international organization of which the US is a party to:

Preamble

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
  • to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
  • to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
  • to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
  • to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
AND FOR THESE ENDS
  • to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
  • to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
  • to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
  • to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.
Preamble Preamble | United Nations

WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
  • to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
  • to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
  • to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
  • to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
AND FOR THESE ENDS
  • to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
  • to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
  • to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
  • to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS
Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

Article 1 Chapter I
The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
  2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
  3. To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
  4. To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.

Please explain EXACTLT what it is that is stated here that you morons have a problem with.

First of all, all of this flap about the UN and it's [sic] legitimacy as a moral authority is nothing less than a thinly vailed [sic] attempt to evade the issue that I brought up.....how the f••• is gun ownership a human right? Non [sic] of you dumb f•••s can deal with that.

There's nothing to evade. You are trying to appeal to an “authority” that has no authority over us.

The United States is a sovereign nation. We, alone, as a nation, have the authority to determine what human rights we will or will not recognize. And by the process by which we establish human rights, the right to keep and bear arms has been thus established. There is no burden on me to prove that it is a right; that was established in 1791, when the Second Amendment to our Constitution was ratified. If you want to claim that it is not a right, then the burden is completely on you to prove your position.

YOU are AGAIN reported you stupid lying piece of shit!

As long as you continue to openly defend the sexual abuse of children, you've got no place to complain when you are called out for it.

All you are doing with this public declaration that you are reporting me (which, as always, will be to no effect) is to show the world that you are a pathetic crybaby who goes running to Mommy every time you don't get your way.

If you don't like being called out for openly defending the sexual abuse of children, then I would suggest that your only remedy is to stop openly defending the sexual abuse of children.

First of all, all of this flap about the UN and it's [sic] legitimacy as a moral authority is nothing less than a thinly vailed [sic] attempt to evade the issue that I brought up.....how the f••• is gun ownership a human right? Non [sic] of you dumb f•••s can deal with that.

There's nothing to evade. You are trying to appeal to an “authority” that has no authority over us.

The United States is a sovereign nation. We, alone, as a nation, have the authority to determine what human rights we will or will not recognize. And by the process by which we establish human rights, the right to keep and bear arms has been thus established. There is no burden on me to prove that it is a right; that was established in 1791, when the Second Amendment to our Constitution was ratified. If you want to claim that it is not a right, then the burden is completely on you to prove your position.

You really are that stupid! You cannot distinguish between a constitutional right and a human right. May I remind you that in the beginning, it was a constitutional right to own slaves but that- by no stretch can be considered an adherence to human rights.

Membership in the UN in no way undermines the sovereignty of the US. The charter is a broad outline and a set of ideals as to how we, as a community of nations should behave and treat our people and the people of other nations. But again, this is all a divergence from the issue that you refuse to deal with....How the fuck is owning a gun a HUMAN RIGHT?

YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God and the Founding Fathers of the US, NOT the UN, faggot. Their troops are known for molesting children.

And you're arguing with someone who is known for advocating and defending the sexual abuse of children.

I surely can post several examples if you wish. As can other people I know. Your report button spamming may have worked on Falena's site; Here, notsomuch. Your argument is owned so you're spamming the report button. Make a better argument next time.

You really are that stupid! You cannot distinguish between a constitutional right and a human right. May I remind you that in the beginning, it was a constitutional right to own slaves but that- by no stretch can be considered an adherence to human rights.

Membership in the UN in no way undermines the sovereignty of the US. The charter is a broad outline and a set of ideals as to how we, as a community of nations should behave and treat our people and the people of other nations. But again, this is all a divergence from the issue that you refuse to deal with....How the fuck is owning a gun a HUMAN RIGHT?

iu

Personally, I think you should be banned for promoting faggotry around children and threatening to sue people around here.

YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God and the Founding Fathers of the US, NOT the UN, faggot. Their troops are known for molesting children.

And you're arguing with someone who is known for advocating and defending the sexual abuse of children.

I surely can post several examples if you wish. As can other people I know. Your report button spamming may have worked on Falena's site; Here, notsomuch. Your argument is owned so you're spamming the report button. Make a better argument next time.

Please do . It appears that you are as deranged as Blaylock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmm, because it is enumerated in our Constitution would be my guess. Not granted mind, you are given it at birth, but merely described. Thus it is a HUMAN RIGHT. Or as a good friend of mine always says, "all of Mother Natures critters have claws, ours are just more technological"....

I'm not deranged at all. You have already posted your support for 5 year olds learning about anal sex and rubbers. That's not right, any way you try to spin or slice it. Add to it it your willingness to cause legal problems here, onnk!

You mean to make empty, impotent threats to cause legal problems.

The more he blusters and threatens, the more obvious it becomes that the entirety of his capacity is taken up by solid digestive waste.

I'm not deranged at all. You have already posted your support for 5 year olds learning about anal sex and rubbers. That's not right, any way you try to spin or slice it. Add to it it your willingness to cause legal problems here, onnk!

You mean to make empty, impotent threats to cause legal problems.

The more he blusters and threatens, the more obvious it becomes that the entirely of his capacity is taken up by solid digestive waste.

He couldn't touch me, anyways, but to involve everyone on the board, I don't like that, no sir. :eusa_naughty:

flacaltenn theDoctorisIn westwall

Where ? When ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These kids know that they deserve to go to school without fear of being murdered and that too many adults have failed them. YOU are failing them.

They also deserve to be able to go to school without being sexually-indoctrinated, groomed, and set up as easy prey for pederasts, pedophiles, and other sexual perverts. But we know where you stand on protecting them from this.

They are in much more danger from your kind, than they are from anyone with guns.

I beg your pardon. I am quite happy with the public Education and Colleges we have here.

I am amazed how Progressive those young people are,including my own.

They are the future of this country. The old,hateful are on their last legs, thank God!

So you freely admit that you believe in political indoctrination of our children?
You're psycho.

You have already posted your support for 5 year olds learning about anal sex and rubbers.
Where bitch? When?:finger3::finger3::finger3:

Don't you ever tire of getting bitch smacked by everybody and anybody who cares to take you on ? Do you enjoy being ridiculed and intellectually stomped on everytime you open your pie hole ? Do you enjoy it - is that some new type of queer fetish ? Get Help Fella - you need it !!

Forum List

Back