Televangelist Rails Against Children Who Marched for Life

Fact: In this country, there are few truly devout Christians...you can not on the one hand, rally against abortions and on the other cheer like a bitch, when kids are cut from social safety nets. You can not on the one hand support a racist, a bigot, a liar and a cheat, ie Trump and on the other hand, stand on a fuckin corner passing out bibles. A christian forgives, as did the members of that church that that white mf Dillion murdered their members, that's truth to its highest power. I am of the belief that most so called white conservative christians in this country are nothing but a bunch of racist who find pleasure and redemption in hiding behind a bible.....wolves as the bible notes them to be.

Very few genuine Christians are going to care what those who are not Christians, and who, in fact, have made it clear that they hate Christianity and all that it stands for, think of what we must believe or do to count as Christians.

These kids know that they deserve to go to school without fear of being murdered and that too many adults have failed them. YOU are failing them.

They also deserve to be able to go to school without being sexually-indoctrinated, groomed, and set up as easy prey for pederasts, pedophiles, and other sexual perverts. But we know where you stand on protecting them from this.

They are in much more danger from your kind, than they are from anyone with guns.

I beg your pardon. I am quite happy with the public Education and Colleges we have here.

I am amazed how Progressive those young people are,including my own.

They are the future of this country. The old,hateful are on their last legs, thank God!

YOu accuse your enemies of being hateful, and in the very next line literally thank god that your enemies are dying.

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Does-having-pot-plants-in-008.jpg

YOu accuse your enemies of being hateful, and in the very next line literally thank god that your enemies are dying.

I would not equate these bed wetters with a plant.

Plants produce oxygen. Libturds steal oxygen and waste it.

These are malignant parasites. The only thing they will ever contribute to the planet will be the return of nitrogen into the soil when the maggots, which are higher life forms, consume them.

Fact: In this country, there are few truly devout Christians...you can not on the one hand, rally against abortions and on the other cheer like a bitch, when kids are cut from social safety nets. You can not on the one hand support a racist, a bigot, a liar and a cheat, ie Trump and on the other hand, stand on a fuckin corner passing out bibles. A christian forgives, as did the members of that church that that white mf Dillion murdered their members, that's truth to its highest power. I am of the belief that most so called white conservative christians in this country are nothing but a bunch of racist who find pleasure and redemption in hiding behind a bible.....wolves as the bible notes them to be.

I'm a Christian that knows the world would be a better place if turds like you and Regressive Parasite had been flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

I would not equate these bed wetters with a plant.

Plants produce oxygen. Libturds steal oxygen and waste it.

These are malignant parasites. The only thing they will ever contribute to the planet will be the return of nitrogen into the soil when the maggots, which are higher life forms, consume them.

Artistic license. I know I was being unfair to plants, but...

$87: you fail to see why Jesus answers the question posed to him with another question in the Good Samaritan passages, which concept is mimesis.

'And nevertheless, this pure productivity of the inexchangeable liberates a sort of immaculate commerce. Being a reflective exchange, universal communicability between free subjects opens up space for the play of Fine-Arts. There is in this a sort of pure economy in which the (oikos [italics]), what belongs essentially to the definition [le propre] of man, is reflected in his pure freedom and his pure productivity.'
(Derrida, Economimesis)

'We in no way believe in a system of Fine Arts.'
(Deleuze and Guattari)

#88: the theologian is also known for molesting children, and that relates to the family inheritance, which is also economical.

$87: you fail to see why Jesus answers the question posed to him with another question in the Good Samaritan passages, which concept is mimesis.

'And nevertheless, this pure productivity of the inexchangeable liberates a sort of immaculate commerce. Being a reflective exchange, universal communicability between free subjects opens up space for the play of Fine-Arts. There is in this a sort of pure economy in which the (oikos [italics]), what belongs essentially to the definition [le propre] of man, is reflected in his pure freedom and his pure productivity.'
(Derrida, Economimesis)

'We in no way believe in a system of Fine Arts.'
(Deleuze and Guattari)

#88: the theologian is also known for molesting children, and that relates to the family inheritance, which is also economical.

You sure you posted that in the right thread? :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

I'm a Christian that knows the world would be a better place if turds like you and Regressive Parasite had been flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

We appreciate your comments.

Can not defend Trump so you resort to calling names.

Claiming that basic human rights are "relics"?

Claiming that a mass of people marching in the street is a reason to ignore Human Rights and democratic process?
Owning assault weapons is a human right? Not being subjected to a background check to buy a gun is human right?. Having a gun even if your mentally is a human right? Do you know what the UN says about human rights?

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

We don't care what the UN says, and if your faggot ass is on the same page with them, we don't care what you say either. 'Murica! :rock: Home of the 1st and second amendments. You are free to say it and be dismissed. :)
Thank you for that cogent and sensitive response to the important issue of children's well being. It's apparent that you care deeply about the issue. You are a credit to the USMB for raising the level of intellectual discourse and for sharing new ideas and views on difficult topic that are important our children's well being. You are a treasure!

You cited the UN as an Authority Figure on human rights, which A. is a logical fallacy in of itself, and B. raises the question of why you or we should respect the fucking UN when it comes to Human Rights.
YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the fuck is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Re: "Who the fuck is an authority on human rights? YOU?"
Lol - You most certainly aren't an authority on anyhting. You missed a most basic premise of an honest and open debate when you failed to defend your position on citing of the UN Declaration on Human Rights. The UNs record on Human Rights is a joke, alllthough the organization started out with noble intents, over the years it has devolved into a platform for tinpot dictators, wanna be Hitlers and plutocratic corrupt regimes.

The UN has no authority to impose its will on the Free People of the USA - got that ? Good ... now STFU asshole

You claim you wanted to "School" Correll --- please don't make me pee my pants laughing again - seriously dude - you are in no position to "School" anyone

Owning assault weapons is a human right? Not being subjected to a background check to buy a gun is human right?. Having a gun even if your mentally is a human right? Do you know what the UN says about human rights?

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

We don't care what the UN says, and if your faggot ass is on the same page with them, we don't care what you say either. 'Murica! :rock: Home of the 1st and second amendments. You are free to say it and be dismissed. :)
Thank you for that cogent and sensitive response to the important issue of children's well being. It's apparent that you care deeply about the issue. You are a credit to the USMB for raising the level of intellectual discourse and for sharing new ideas and views on difficult topic that are important our children's well being. You are a treasure!

You cited the UN as an Authority Figure on human rights, which A. is a logical fallacy in of itself, and B. raises the question of why you or we should respect the fucking UN when it comes to Human Rights.
YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the fuck is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Lol - You most certainly aren't an authority on anyhting. You missed a most basic premise of an honest and open debate when you failed to defend your position on citing of the UN Declaration on Human Rights. The UNs record on Human Rights is a joke, alllthough the organization started out with noble intents, over the years it has devolved into a platform for tinpot dictators, wanna be Hitlers and plutocratic corrupt regimes.

The UN has no authority to impose its will on the Free People of the USA - got that ? Good ... now STFU asshole

You claim you wanted to "School" Correll --- please don't make me pee my pants laughing again - seriously dude - you are in no position to "School" anyone
Nice unhinged rant about the short comings of the UN with neither of you boys seemingly able to explain how owning a gun is a human right. Your pathetic red herrings and ad-hominems are not working for you
th

Last edited:

Nice unhinged rant about the short comings of the UN with neither of you boys seem to be able to explain how owning a gun is a human right. Your pathetic red herrings and ad-hominems are not working for you
th

Nice attempt to fallaciously argue from a position of non-authority. Derp!

iu

Nice unhinged rant about the short comings of the UN with neither of you boys seem to be able to explain how owning a gun is a human right. Your pathetic red herrings and ad-hominems are not working for you
th

Nice attempt to fallaciously argue from a position of non-authority. Derp!

iu
You should not use big words and advanced concepts that you don't understand. Not impressive!

In all fairness, the title of the article that appears below is a bit over the top. I did not read or hear that she said that the students are like “demonic Nazis who rape gun owners” but, even at that, her words are pretty deplorable.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/hitlers-regime-took-guns-televangelists-say-parkland-students-like-demonic-nazis-rape-gun-owners/

Now I realize that by posting this, I’m going to immediately jumped on as a bigot and Christian-phoebe and you are entitled to believe that if you wish. However, know this. My purpose is really to try to understand what is going on here. To grasp where this woman and those like here are coming from, whether or not they actually believe what they are saying, and how, exactly does attacking children by likening them to Nazis mesh with their Christian faith.

Televangelist Frances Swaggart, the wife of Jimmy Swaggart, on Monday suggested that the students who participated in the March for Our Lives over the weekend were like ‘demonic’ Nazis and Adolf Hitler.

During the Frances & Friends program, Swaggart reacted to an estimated 800,000 people who called for gun control by marching in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.

In her words:

“People have got to address the fact that kids today are being put in school where there’s no morals,” the television evangelist announced. “Because we’ve taken God out of the school. And there’s no resistance then to anything that Satan throws these kids’ way.”

“Today’s gun control and confiscation rally was nothing new,” she added, reading from a paper provided by a fellow panelist. “Nazis and leftists have been using children for decades in their attempts to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.”

OK, I get this much. She is a conservative. Conservatives believe the morality – or what they consider morality-has suffered, especially in the schools, I also get that conservative – as a knee jerk reaction, freak out at the mention of gun control. BUT , what I do not get is the need to vilify children who are literally fighting for the right to live long enough to become adults. Again, how does attacking children mesh with Christian values. I might also ask, how does wanting more deadly weapons around mesh with Christian values, but I don’t want to make this to complicated

Swaggart then offered a “history lesson for young adults” about Nazism without mentioning that it was the Jews — not gun owners in general — who were violently persecuted by Hitler.

“Hitler’s regime took away guns from the people in Germany and then he herded all of those who did not like it into box cars and shipped them to concentration camps where they were enslaved, beaten, raped and murdered,” she said. “The victims didn’t fire a shot in self defense because their guns had been taken away. That’s a fact.”

Lastly, I would like an explanation as to how lying conforms to her Christian values. Yes a lie. Failing to mention that Hitler confiscated guns from the Jews. A lie of omission is still a lie.

Let’s here it folks, who can explain this “Christian”

how "Christian" of her.

In all fairness, the title of the article that appears below is a bit over the top. I did not read or hear that she said that the students are like “demonic Nazis who rape gun owners” but, even at that, her words are pretty deplorable.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/hitlers-regime-took-guns-televangelists-say-parkland-students-like-demonic-nazis-rape-gun-owners/

Now I realize that by posting this, I’m going to immediately jumped on as a bigot and Christian-phoebe and you are entitled to believe that if you wish. However, know this. My purpose is really to try to understand what is going on here. To grasp where this woman and those like here are coming from, whether or not they actually believe what they are saying, and how, exactly does attacking children by likening them to Nazis mesh with their Christian faith.

Televangelist Frances Swaggart, the wife of Jimmy Swaggart, on Monday suggested that the students who participated in the March for Our Lives over the weekend were like ‘demonic’ Nazis and Adolf Hitler.

During the Frances & Friends program, Swaggart reacted to an estimated 800,000 people who called for gun control by marching in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.

In her words:

“People have got to address the fact that kids today are being put in school where there’s no morals,” the television evangelist announced. “Because we’ve taken God out of the school. And there’s no resistance then to anything that Satan throws these kids’ way.”

“Today’s gun control and confiscation rally was nothing new,” she added, reading from a paper provided by a fellow panelist. “Nazis and leftists have been using children for decades in their attempts to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.”

OK, I get this much. She is a conservative. Conservatives believe the morality – or what they consider morality-has suffered, especially in the schools, I also get that conservative – as a knee jerk reaction, freak out at the mention of gun control. BUT , what I do not get is the need to vilify children who are literally fighting for the right to live long enough to become adults. Again, how does attacking children mesh with Christian values. I might also ask, how does wanting more deadly weapons around mesh with Christian values, but I don’t want to make this to complicated

Swaggart then offered a “history lesson for young adults” about Nazism without mentioning that it was the Jews — not gun owners in general — who were violently persecuted by Hitler.

“Hitler’s regime took away guns from the people in Germany and then he herded all of those who did not like it into box cars and shipped them to concentration camps where they were enslaved, beaten, raped and murdered,” she said. “The victims didn’t fire a shot in self defense because their guns had been taken away. That’s a fact.”

Lastly, I would like an explanation as to how lying conforms to her Christian values. Yes a lie. Failing to mention that Hitler confiscated guns from the Jews. A lie of omission is still a lie.

Let’s here it folks, who can explain this “Christian”

how "Christian" of her.

Because no one is more of an expert on Christianity than a self-proclaimed Jewish princess, amirite? :rolleyes:

We're not going to thank god. Theology molests kids too. We are proud of them.

Girl Gouges Eyes: Theo's Kids as Commodity

'The point is also, let us not forget, to show that the enigma of the 'money' fetish is reducible to that of the 'commodity' fetish once the latter has become visible (sichtbar) -- but, adds Marx just as enigmatically, (visible or evident [italics]) to the point of blinding dazzlement: the French translation to which I am referring here says the enigma of the commodity fetish 'creve les yeux,' literally 'put out one's eyes (die Augenblendende Raetsel des Warenfetischs).

Now as we know, only the reference to the religious world allows one to explain the autonomy of the ideological, and thus its proper efficacy, it incorporation in apparatuses that are endowed not only with an apparent autonomy but a sort of automaticity that not fortuitously recalls the headstrongness of the wooden table. By rendering an account of the 'mystical' character and the secret (das Geheimnisvolle) of the commodity-form, we have been introduced into fetishism and the ideological.

Without being reducible one to the other, they share a common condition. NOw, says Capital, only the religious analogy, only the 'misty realm of religion' (die Nebelregion der relgioesen Welt) can allow one to understand the production and fetishizing automization of this form. The necessity of turning toward this analogy is presented by Marx as a consequence of the 'phantasmagoric form' whose genesis he has just analyzed. If the objective relation between things which we have called (commerce between commodities [it.]) is indeed a phantasmagoric form of the social relation between men, then we must have recourse to the (only analogy possible [it.]) that of religion.'
(Derrida, Specters of Marx)

The kids have no 'capital' established for their opinions to mean much of anything. They come from an ignorance due to youth

-Geaux
Bullshit!! These kids know that they deserve to go to school without fear of being murdered and that too many adults have failed them. YOU are failing them.
Simple regressivetraitor, get some armed guards on duty and when one of the little mentally twisted BLT's you supports pulls a gun , shoot them dead. Problem solved. Except for you.

what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Certainly, no foreign organization is the arbiter as to what are to be considered human rights here in this country. If the UN does not agree with the rights established in our Constitution, then they may depart, and apply repeated impacts to fine mineral particles. We are a sovereign nation, and nobody who isn't a part of our nation gets to tell us what our rights are or are not.

YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God and the Founding Fathers of the US, NOT the UN, faggot. Their troops are known for molesting children.

And you're arguing with someone who is known for advocating and defending the sexual abuse of children.

YOU moronically stated that owning a gun is a human right. I presented the UN Declaration on Human Rights as a means of trying to school you on what human rights actually are. Are you now saying that you reject the concept of human rights that the UN endorsed? Who the f••• is an authority on human rights? YOU? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

God and the Founding Fathers of the US, NOT the UN, faggot. Their troops are known for molesting children.

And you're arguing with someone who is known for advocating and defending the sexual abuse of children.
YOU are AGAIN reported you stupid lying piece of shit!

Forum List

Back