Teenage Girl Miraculously Survives What Should Have Been A Fatal Car Crash

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't think anybody cares about the car at all. Don't tell me God's not real. For this was a divine intervention.

The steel guard rail impaled the vehicle?
It’ been a problem for a while. Many are installed incorrectly missing bolts, bolts the wrong direction, rails backwards, extra hardware in inappropriate locations. There is a guy on YouTube who lost his daughter to an improperly installed rail and makes exposing them his mission. Some of the mistakes he finds are horrifying, such as hollow support pillars full of nuts and bolts that become shrapnel in an accident or rails that have no nuts to hold the on.

I don't think anybody cares about the car at all. Don't tell me God's not real. For this was a divine intervention.

Is this the result of a racist guard rail and white privilege?

Oh, say it aint so, Joe!

Why was she driving to begin with?

Unless that thing has an oven or doubles as a vacuum, she doesn't need to be operating it.

I came upon a similar, but horrifically worse accident involving a guardrail. Woman driver obviously dead, two children banged up. Still bothers me to this day...

Rescuing her yes, but not actually putting her in the situation to begin with.
Why? The Bible is full of stories about God placing people in dangerous situations to test their faith. If God truly has a plan for everyone then his plan was for her to have that accident, he would have put her in that accident. Or the inverse can be true it was not his plan for her to get in the accident, he didn’t rescue her and this was all just a matter of luck.

Forum List

Back