Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman

It's a video, you retard.
Uh, no dummy, I was referring to a breitbart article. Remember, I actually read it, and you two cackling morons did not.

Now,commence with the daily Daveskii hissy fit. Will it be in Russan, today?

Cruz gutted the judge like a fish. I could tell she was having a difficult time. I bet she was wishing she had spear to chuck at Cruz.

Uh, no dummy, I was referring to a breitbart article. Remember, I actually read it, and you two cackling morons did not.

Now,commence with the daily Daveskii hissy fit. Will it be in Russan, today?
Hey, retard, what does the triangle on the picture of Cruz mean? Good Gaea, you're a moron.

breitbart video.PNG

Cruz gutted the judge like a fish. I could tell she was having a difficult time. I bet she was wishing she had spear to chuck at Cruz.
Cruz embarrassed himself on the national stage, and everybody who is not in your cult is laughing at him.

Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman.
Pearlman says:
Cruz was trying to "appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read and inability to understand the difference between true patriotism and the bulls*** you’re selling"

How true. Cruz is going after the Trump's base.

Surely there were people more qualified for the position who are white men. In fact, for our first 150 years we did just fine without worrying how many blacks or women were on the Supreme Court.

Surely there were people more qualified for the position who are white men. In fact, for our first 150 years we did just fine without worrying how many blacks or women were on the Supreme Court.
Why we need a black woman on the court

Thanks for playing

Just because you exist on a steady diet of ass doesn’t mean that anybody else does. Did it ever dawn on that dimple-in-a-thimble-sized brain of yours that maybe they didn’t know about her prior judicial behavior to the same degree back in the day? (Maybe you don’t understand the dynamic of digging deeper as things get more important. It’s not like you’re smart at all.)
They didn't bring it up before because it's a crock of shit to begin with but not too much of a crock of shit to be used right now for a SC nominination so as to appeal to gullible morons like you who suck it right up the old wazoo.

Btw, Linsdey Graham is a two bit hack who's butthurt because the candidate from his state didn't get picked. Better luck next time, Lindsey. And tough shit, suck it up.

They didn't bring it up before because it's a crock of shit to begin with but not too much of a crock of shit to be used right now for a SC nominination so as to appeal to gullible morons like you who suck it right up the old wazoo.

Btw, Linsdey Graham is a two bit hack who's butthurt because the candidate from his state didn't get picked. Better luck next time, Lindsey. And tough shit, suck it up.
Your steady diet of ass is impacting whatever is left of your brain.

Forum List

Back