Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman

Heck, Cruz had no problem with his own dad being called a JFK killer by Rump, do you think he is going to mind if his wife is called ugly by the orange douche?
Cruz surrendered his balls to Trump
Trump carry’s them around in a jar

Personal opinions on CRT has nothing at all to do with legal qualifications, and pedophilia sentencing has to be on a case by case basis, so is totally irrelevant also.
Case by case? 100% of her sentences for pedos are below guidelines and recommended sentences. Every one of them.

Actually, pretty much everyone hates Ted Cruz
Not even remotely true. Ted was my preferred candidate for the GOP Presidential nomination. I was disgusted by Trump’s petty and personal attacks on Cruz and against Cruz’ family. Cruz is brilliant. I’m hopeful that he will make a great President — soon. Lots of people like, respect and admire Ted Cruz.

Not even remotely true. Ted was my preferred candidate for the GOP Presidential nomination. I was disgusted by Trump’s petty and personal attacks on Cruz and against Cruz’ family. Cruz is brilliant. I’m hopeful that he will make a great President — soon. Lots of people like, respect and admire Ted Cruz.

No, pretty much everyone hates Ted Cruz
Even Republicans

You are a Cruz fan
What do you think of a man who sells out insults to his wife and father and cowers before Trump and concedes to his whims?

No, pretty much everyone hates Ted Cruz
Even Republicans

You are a Cruz fan
What do you think of a man who sells out insults to his wife and father and cowers before Trump and concedes to his whims?
I think you’re a simpleton. Like most of Trump’s opponents, Cruz was spoken about badly and like others, he had his family disrespected by Trump. I thought Trump’s lingo sucked and that Trump should have been given a slap down. In fact, Cruz did respond to note the Trump languished was bullshit.

Later on, when it was apparent that Trump was going to be the Party’s nominee, Cruz put the food of the Party and the Republic over his own justified grievances with and about Trump. You can deride that all you want. Personally, I place no stock in your fraudulent challenge.

And if Cruz ruffles the feathers and the delicate sensibilities of a number of his Senate colleagues, that’s fine by me. Cruz is still smarter and more principled than Brandon or anyone in the Democrap Party.

Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman.
Pearlman says:
Cruz was trying to "appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read and inability to understand the difference between true patriotism and the bulls*** you’re selling"

How true. Cruz is going after the Trump's base.

The shit you are full of, and the linked source, would fill the sun.
Cruk's question on gender discrimination is a perfect example when idealism get's mixed in with real-world conditions.
If gender is fluid, then how can a person be discriminated on based on their gender if your definition of gender is a state of mind, not being.
You realize that the left actually asked Kavanaugh why he wrote about a fart is someone's high school yearbook when he was 16 years old? Kavanaugh replied "are you serious?" - the Democrat Senator double downed and said yes.
And you want to complain about Cruz's questions???

Nah, just loser left wingers have a problem with him, but thats only because he is so effective.

John Boehner​

Former House speaker and an Ohio Republican
"I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

Lindsey Graham​

Republican senator from South Carolina
"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

Yes both political party's have grown more and more dishonest in picking court justices, The only value they place on who sits on the highest court is to what party they belong. Justice will not be served well with this criteria.

Yes both political party's have grown more and more dishonest in picking court justices, The only value they place on who sits on the highest court is to what party they belong. Justice will not be served well with this criteria.
Nobody will nominate a moderate anymore

John Boehner​

Former House speaker and an Ohio Republican
"I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

Lindsey Graham​

Republican senator from South Carolina
"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you."

So besides whiney twats, who hates him?

pvuoakspefp81.jpg

its disgusted rather than triggered.
Funny you should show that cartoon image. I remember working in the inner cities when 3 years olds would say hi and all of what goes on with toddlers and by the age of 6 or 7 calling white people hinky and cracker and such. Someone done learned them that. Either way, her thinking is of the death of civilization.

Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman.
Pearlman says:
Cruz was trying to "appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read and inability to understand the difference between true patriotism and the bulls*** you’re selling"

How true. Cruz is going after the Trump's base.

Do you really want to compare a grade-B actor Pearlman to Cruz? Seriously?

Personal opinions on CRT has nothing at all to do with legal qualifications, and pedophilia sentencing has to be on a case by case basis, so is totally irrelevant also.
Personal opinions on CRT have a *LOT* to do with legal qualifications.

If you subscribe to CRT you are NOT QUALIFIED to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

If you subscribe to CRT you are racist, plain and simple. It's exactly like being in the KKK.

Forum List

Back