The Anti-Racist Children's Book Ted Cruz Attacked at Ketanji Brown Jackson hearing is currently No.1 on Amazon

I miss the days of my youth when there were actual liberals and liberals strove to build a color-blind society.

Today, there seems to be only identity pimping leftists who make everything ABOUT race.
Misguided as the were, old school libs like Truman and Humphrey would drag today's woketards out into the alley and kick their asses.

Not just books. They censure everything. Foods, statues. All in the name of racism. The only problem is they are the racists. They have been taught to be for generations. They hold on to it with a death grip.
kkk-for-trump-3.jpg

Sooo...this book teaches that babies are born without congenital racism. It teaches that racism has to be taught to children.

And Ted Cruz whips out his enormous intellect (*snicker*) to ask the judge if she thinks babies are racist.

Catastrophic comprehension fail!
Raphael likes to flog himself publicly like he did at the hearing. He even does it on Twitter & his self debasement on Fox with Carlson wll go down in history.

Julian Castro says Cruz is "vulnerable" in 2024, and that he might challenge him himself

Ted Cruz, the Marjorie Taylor-Greene of the Senate.
I would not go that far. Cancun Cruz does not bleev 9/11 was an inside job and that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. He does not bleev Sandy Hook was staged. He does not bleev California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

Though he did castrate himself for Trump, and probably likes gazpacho.

Raphael likes to flog himself publicly like he did at the hearing. He even does it on Twitter & his self debasement on Fox with Carlson wll go down in history.
Yeah.

That's why the emasculated saps have to ask people what a woman is.

In my opinion, the least helpful thing to teach a child is to be “anti-racist”. What if you taught them to be kind and considerate to all mankind? That’s right in the boat with all other good principles to teach a child…integrity, honesty, good work ethic, etc.

I’ve heard folks who are older than me talk about when they were in school. It was a couple decades after the civil rights movements but before all this racism crap. They said they had Asian, black, brown, and white friends and never really paid attention to color. Since the race obsession, they can’t help but notice color.

Yeah.

That's why the emasculated saps have to ask people what a woman is.
I guess those who became a Trump asseater have to play tough guy at a SC nomination hearing to make up for it.

Graham's outburst was a classic example of it.

i got the children's version for my son and the adult version for myself in audiobook format. a family of nerds!

What is it with Cancun Cruz and children's books and children's TV shows? Creepy as he looks.

We need to stick to Green Eggs and Ham, and avoid books with colored children or Jews in them...
Actually---GREEN EGGS AND HAM is a fantastic book that actually teaches kids how to sound out words so they can read......

Gee, if you are a good parent which book would you buy for your kid?

Green Eggs and Ham---one that kids like and teaches
Or Antiracist racist baby nonsense?

Forum List

Back