Ted Cruz's private numbers show up on DC Madams call logs #CruzSexScandal

I wouldn't be surprised if the bisexual hildabeast was on the list...

clinton-shhh-quiet.jpg
She's not bisexual. More lies. Don't you people ever give up? Making up and spreading lies not only makes you trash but it hurts you in the long run: look at what a disaster the Republican party has turned into--it's a direct result of the scurrilous lies you tell about everyone you don't like. You are so pumped up with mean spirited and vicious mythology, you can't even function.
I agree. Hillary is not bisexual. She's pure lesbian. As Bill told Gennifer Flowers, "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have".
More self serving lies. You people are beneath contempt. If you ever can face the truth, maybe you will rise up to the level of decent human beings. Good luck with that.
NOT a rumor, documented statement.
"
Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote…" style="color: rgb(39, 149, 182); text-decoration: underline; line-height: inherit; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); cursor: pointer; outline: 0px;">Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had”… Daily Mail Scrubs Quote – Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote…

Gennifer Flowers Tells Daily Mail: Bill Clinton Told Me, “Hillary Had Eaten More P*ssy Than He Had”… Daily Mail Scrubs Quote – Update: Huma Called Hillary’s “Body Woman” – Update: Daily Mail Reinserts Quote… | Weasel Zippers

This has just broke in the past hour or so. Let me preface this post by saying that I am by no means saying this breaking "news" is accurate or true, but it just very well may be the real deal. The story leading up to these events is accurate however (see below). I'll give a brief overview of it.

If anyone has been following this story the lawyer that represented the DC Madam wanted to disclose this info but was shut down by the courts. A court order in '07 prevenTED him from releasing the call logs and he wanted to release them because he said it would have a huge impact on this election (2016). Lawyer try's to get the court to hear him out but they essentially wouldn't hear it.

He uploaded the records to 4 different servers back in '07 and just recently (yesterday or day before?) said that he set a password that needed to be reset in 72 hours (by him) or the files would be kicked out to all the major media outlets. He did this in case he turned up dead or missing.

Anonymous has been threatening to release info they had on Ted for weeks now. It appears the Enquirer beat them to it but Anon has continued their threats. Well late last night they made good on their threats and dumped the call log. They are going to let the internet sleuths tear it apart.

0 on Twitter

The Marshall Report picked it up (read comments after article for some good reading)

CRUZ WHY IS YOUR NUMBER ON THE LIST OF D.C. MADAM?

Marshall report got the full story from the site below. It verifies the files have been there since '07:

SuperStation95 - Ted Cruz Sex Scandal - Phone Records from "DC Madam" Released!

More info on this will surely make its away around the internets.

Wait. You don't know if this news is accurate or true? But you decided to post a thread about it anyway? That's awesome.

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.

Ohio?

I'm so glad that you are on top of things. That 214 IQ is a wondrous thing.

This has just broke in the past hour or so. Let me preface this post by saying that I am by no means saying this breaking "news" is accurate or true, but it just very well may be the real deal. The story leading up to these events is accurate however (see below). I'll give a brief overview of it.

If anyone has been following this story the lawyer that represented the DC Madam wanted to disclose this info but was shut down by the courts. A court order in '07 prevenTED him from releasing the call logs and he wanted to release them because he said it would have a huge impact on this election (2016). Lawyer try's to get the court to hear him out but they essentially wouldn't hear it.

He uploaded the records to 4 different servers back in '07 and just recently (yesterday or day before?) said that he set a password that needed to be reset in 72 hours (by him) or the files would be kicked out to all the major media outlets. He did this in case he turned up dead or missing.

Anonymous has been threatening to release info they had on Ted for weeks now. It appears the Enquirer beat them to it but Anon has continued their threats. Well late last night they made good on their threats and dumped the call log. They are going to let the internet sleuths tear it apart.

0 on Twitter

The Marshall Report picked it up (read comments after article for some good reading)

Marshall report got the full story from the site below. It verifies the files have been there since '07:

Wait. You don't know if this news is accurate or true? But you decided to post a thread about it anyway? That's awesome.
It's breaking news...............This kind of stuff blew Edwards out of the water in the past...........and you know it.............

Better now than after the convention.................These kind of stories have been shown true in the past..........even from the National Enquirer.................

0 on Twitter

It's breaking news...............This kind of stuff blew Edwards out of the water in the past...........and you know it.............

Better now than after the convention.................These kind of stories have been shown true in the past..........even from the National Enquirer.................

It isn't breaking news. When the news is reported.....not commented on.....but reported by a reliable news outlet.....it will become breaking news.

Until then, it is speculation. When one begins a post with "I don't know if this is true, but....." It is not considered news.

0 on Twitter

It isn't breaking news. When the news is reported.....not commented on.....but reported by a reliable news outlet.....it will become breaking news.

Until then, it is speculation. When one begins a post with "I don't know if this is true, but....." It is not considered news.
It's on he grid, whether you like it or not and will go viral and you know it...............pound sand.

I'd like to take this opportunity to commend the OP for his choice to use "Superstation95" as one of his sources.

Coincidentally, I was introduced to this wonderful bastion of fine journalism by "Mrs M" just days ago. She used them as a cited reference in her debut piece on "The Man Feed"......where she insists that there was a group of Mulsim Jihadis shooting at Americans in the California desert last week.

When you want the truth......click on "Superstation95".

0 on Twitter

It's on he grid, whether you like it or not and will go viral and you know it...............pound sand.

The low threshold for accuracy displayed by nutbags is precisely why nutbags have become such useful idiots.

You don't care if it is true. As long as it goes viral and gets the job done.

But....let an untruth be told about someone yiu support....and the cries from you about the "drive by media" will reach an unbearable pitch.

Rikky Ricardo do not lose that Number ...you do not want to call anybody else...Heidi Cruz still MIA from his Campaign ?

0 on Twitter

The low threshold for accuracy displayed by nutbags is precisely why nutbags have become such useful idiots.

But....let an untruth be told about someone yiu support....and the cries from you about the "drive by media" will reach an unbearable pitch.
Might not have come to bear if the PAC's hadn't started it..........now the shiite is gonna hit the fan.............The media will jump all over the dirty laundry and try to uncover the deal............In the past that hasn't always worked out well for the one in the spot light.................

To the Melanie hit article............most of the country just shrugged their shoulders.....she's a fashion model and most people I know say so what..............

We'll see where this leads.............and why do you care anyway........this will help you according to all your blabbering about wanting to face Trump in the General election. Why wouldn't you want something to make WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN come true............

We'll see where it goes.

Might not have come to bear if the PAC's hadn't started it..........now the shiite is gonna hit the fan.............The media will jump all over the dirty laundry and try to uncover the deal............In the past that hasn't always worked out well for the one in the spot light.................

To the Melanie hit article............most of the country just shrugged their shoulders.....she's a fashion model and most people I know say so what..............

We'll see where this leads.............and why do you care anyway........this will help you according to all your blabbering about wanting to face Trump in the General election. Why wouldn't you want something to make WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN come true............

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Because unlike you, clearly, my standards for what is factual and substantiated information don't change according to who is being reported on.

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Because unlike you, clearly, my standards for what is factual and substantiated information don't change according to who is being reported on.
Baloney..............had this been on Trump you'd be crowing your ass off...............and you know it no matter how you deny it.

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Baloney..............had this been on Trump you'd be crowing your ass off...............and you know it no matter how you deny it.

Incorrect.

Nutbags always do that. They ascribe their own character flaws to others.

I don't pass on info until I am personally satisfied that it is true. You won't find a single example of me posting about a news item before the facts are in and substantiated.

Regarding Trump.......I have never uttered a word about him that is not 100% true.

Like this: I would rather have Trump as POTUS than Cruz. 100% true.

Next.

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Incorrect.

I don't pass on info until I am personally satisfied that it is true. You won't find a single example of me posting about a news item before the facts are in and substantiated.

Regarding Trump.......I have never uttered a word about him that is not 100% true.

Next.
Well so would I on that issue.........but you'll vote for the Hildabeast.............

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Incorrect.

Next.
Well so would I on that issue.........but you'll vote for the Hildabeast.............

So would you what on what issue?

I'll vote for either Bernie or Hillary. True. I've never indicated otherwise.

Why is that relevant to the discussion we are having here?

We'll see where it goes.

Why do I care?

Incorrect.

Next.

Rather have Trump over Cruz............that issue.................

So you will support Hillary.........are you for the TPP.............hmmm..........

I'm sure he just dialed a wrong number.

I keep my Android in my front pocket and it's always accidentally dialing whores and crack dealers.

Why do I care?

Incorrect.

Next.

Rather have Trump over Cruz............that issue.................

So you will support Hillary.........are you for the TPP.............hmmm..........

I'm concerned about the TPP adding to income inequality. But....I don't think that it's the end of the world or entirely negative.

I'm not cool with the idea that it will mostly benefit highly skilled US workers and not low skilled US workers. Our low skilled workers won't get jobs as a result of this deal. Our skilled workers and investment class will get richer

But.....it will increase US exports of machinery and autos because tariffs on them will be lifted. The US already....please note BEFORE THIS DEAL....had no tariffs on 80% of the imports from member nations. So....this deal sort of levels the playing field.

Like many issues.....there are pros and cons.

Forum List

Back