Ted Cruz's private numbers show up on DC Madams call logs #CruzSexScandal

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.
It's DC. Who isn't fucking a whore?
If Bill gets named in ONE post white house sex scandal there is not a rock big enough for the both of them.
Haha.

I don't honestly care. Humans being human. Now if Cruz tries to pitch it in some "I've been a sinner" light he can goto hell. Keep the God nonsense out of my politics please!
========
Cruz wants to do nothing more than put the UNITED STATES under CHRISTARIA LAW.
He is a religious nut cake who would not only ban all abortion but would ban birth control, including condoms, if he could get away with it.

Cruz is, by far, the worst and nuttiest candidate and Gawd help America if that motherfucker ever got in office.
Both Trump and Cruz are hostile to the privacy rights of all Americans, they seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Both also exhibit their ignorance of, or contempt for, our Constitutional Republic and rule of law, with their wrongheaded notion that the states have the ‘authority’ to decide who will or will not have his civil rights.

Cruz is unfit to be president not because of an alleged affair, but because he’s wrong on the issues, and has no respect for the protected liberties of the American people.

I look at candidate's wives before I pick one since they sleep with the guy. Pillow-talk is as important as any other advice a politician has to listen to and I want a look at her as part of my decision. Cruz's wife, for all she's putting up with in this race, seems solid. Why she chose Ted for a husband is another matter....she did. But this mudslinging Ted started has mostly flushed back on her and after he's out, I wouldn't blame her for dumping his sorry ass.
And here’s an example of the ‘rational though’ common to most on the right.

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.
It's DC. Who isn't fucking a whore?
If Bill gets named in ONE post white house sex scandal there is not a rock big enough for the both of them.
Haha.

I don't honestly care. Humans being human. Now if Cruz tries to pitch it in some "I've been a sinner" light he can goto hell. Keep the God nonsense out of my politics please!
========
Cruz wants to do nothing more than put the UNITED STATES under CHRISTARIA LAW.
He is a religious nut cake who would not only ban all abortion but would ban birth control, including condoms, if he could get away with it.

Cruz is, by far, the worst and nuttiest candidate and Gawd help America if that motherfucker ever got in office.
Both Trump and Cruz are hostile to the privacy rights of all Americans, they seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Both also exhibit their ignorance of, or contempt for, our Constitutional Republic and rule of law, with their wrongheaded notion that the states have the ‘authority’ to decide who will or will not have his civil rights.

Cruz is unfit to be president not because of an alleged affair, but because he’s wrong on the issues, and has no respect for the protected liberties of the American people.
Pretty ironic, coming from the guy who praises our current eavesdropper in chief.

I agree. Hillary is not bisexual. She's pure lesbian. As Bill told Gennifer Flowers, "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have".

I agree she's eaten more than you. But I disagree that she's anything other than 100% heterosexual.
Sure she is.

Hillary-gets-an-eyeful-of-Christina-Aguileras-breasts.jpg

Oh gee, she looked at another woman's breasts so she must be a lesbian living a lifelong lie? Yeah, that makes sense.

If you can find a single woman who hasn't looked at another woman's breasts I'll be impressed.

Why would Bill's name being on the list be devastating to Hillary?

I agree. Hillary is not bisexual. She's pure lesbian. As Bill told Gennifer Flowers, "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have".

I agree she's eaten more than you. But I disagree that she's anything other than 100% heterosexual.
Sure she is.

Hillary-gets-an-eyeful-of-Christina-Aguileras-breasts.jpg

Oh gee, she looked at another woman's breasts so she must be a lesbian living a lifelong lie? Yeah, that makes sense.

If you can find a single woman who hasn't looked at another woman's breasts I'll be impressed.
HAHA, her expression says it all.

Forum List

Back