Ted Cruz's private numbers show up on DC Madams call logs #CruzSexScandal

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
This has just broke in the past hour or so. Let me preface this post by saying that I am by no means saying this breaking "news" is accurate or true, but it just very well may be the real deal. The story leading up to these events is accurate however (see below). I'll give a brief overview of it.

If anyone has been following this story the lawyer that represented the DC Madam wanted to disclose this info but was shut down by the courts. A court order in '07 prevenTED him from releasing the call logs and he wanted to release them because he said it would have a huge impact on this election (2016). Lawyer try's to get the court to hear him out but they essentially wouldn't hear it.

He uploaded the records to 4 different servers back in '07 and just recently (yesterday or day before?) said that he set a password that needed to be reset in 72 hours (by him) or the files would be kicked out to all the major media outlets. He did this in case he turned up dead or missing.

Anonymous has been threatening to release info they had on Ted for weeks now. It appears the Enquirer beat them to it but Anon has continued their threats. Well late last night they made good on their threats and dumped the call log. They are going to let the internet sleuths tear it apart.

0 on Twitter

The Marshall Report picked it up (read comments after article for some good reading)

CRUZ WHY IS YOUR NUMBER ON THE LIST OF D.C. MADAM?

Marshall report got the full story from the site below. It verifies the files have been there since '07:

SuperStation95 - Ted Cruz Sex Scandal - Phone Records from "DC Madam" Released!

More info on this will surely make its away around the internets.

This has just broke in the past hour or so. Let me preface this post by saying that I am by no means saying this breaking "news" is accurate or true, but it just very well may be the real deal. The story leading up to these events is accurate however (see below). I'll give a brief overview of it.

If anyone has been following this story the lawyer that represented the DC Madam wanted to disclose this info but was shut down by the courts. A court order in '07 prevenTED him from releasing the call logs and he wanted to release them because he said it would have a huge impact on this election (2016). Lawyer try's to get the court to hear him out but they essentially wouldn't hear it.

He uploaded the records to 4 different servers back in '07 and just recently (yesterday or day before?) said that he set a password that needed to be reset in 72 hours (by him) or the files would be kicked out to all the major media outlets. He did this in case he turned up dead or missing.

Anonymous has been threatening to release info they had on Ted for weeks now. It appears the Enquirer beat them to it but Anon has continued their threats. Well late last night they made good on their threats and dumped the call log. They are going to let the internet sleuths tear it apart.

0 on Twitter

The Marshall Report picked it up (read comments after article for some good reading)

CRUZ WHY IS YOUR NUMBER ON THE LIST OF D.C. MADAM?

Marshall report got the full story from the site below. It verifies the files have been there since '07:

SuperStation95 - Ted Cruz Sex Scandal - Phone Records from "DC Madam" Released!

More info on this will surely make its away around the internets.
WOW!

Game. Over.

giphy.gif

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.
It's DC. Who isn't fucking a whore?

If Bill gets named in ONE post white house sex scandal there is not a rock big enough for the both of them.

From the comments section of the linked article - hilarious!

Ted wants to be TrusTED
But he LusTed
Then he CheaTed
Now, he’s BusTed

Ted has ChanTed that he’s somehow anoiTed
but in reality….he’s been checkmaTED

BusTed Ted!!!

If Bill gets named in ONE post white house sex scandal there is not a rock big enough for the both of them.
Haha.

I don't honestly care. Humans being human. Now if Cruz tries to pitch it in some "I've been a sinner" light he can goto hell. Keep the God nonsense out of my politics please!

From the comments section of the linked article - hilarious!

Ted wants to be TrusTED
But he LusTed
Then he CheaTed
Now, he’s BusTed

Ted has ChanTed that he’s somehow anoiTed
but in reality….he’s been checkmaTED

BusTed Ted!!!
The funny part of all this is if Cruz is on that list Romney will look like a poo flinging monkey in front of a fan.

Haha.

I don't honestly care. Humans being human. Now if Cruz tries to pitch it in some "I've been a sinner" light he can goto hell. Keep the God nonsense out of my politics please!

Ted has been pimping his religious bonafides the entire campaign.

Haha.

I have heard it on occasion. I try to ignore it. As an EX believer I know the bullshit inside out.
I care about politics & policy. Not someone's religion, fake or otherwise. And I certainly don't give two shits about their sex life.

I'm surprised that Hillary isn't on the list herself.

I'm surprised that Hillary isn't on the list herself.
I think Hillary is the pimp.

Haha.

I have heard it on occasion. I try to ignore it. As an EX believer I know the bullshit inside out.
I care about politics & policy. Not someone's religion, fake or otherwise. And I certainly don't give two shits about their sex life.

I don't care about their sex lives either. But if they are constantly invoking "Christ" in every stump speech like Cruz, well, I think voters hold them to a higher standard. Remember this?

If it turns out that Cruz did have affairs and is fucking whores, it will end his campaign.

Haha.

I don't care about their sex lives either. But if they are constantly invoking "Christ" in every stump speech like Cruz, well, I think voters hold them to a higher standard. Remember this?

If it turns out that Cruz did have affairs and is fucking whores, it will end his campaign.

If true I suspect it will end more than that

Forum List

Back