Ted Cruz's private numbers show up on DC Madams call logs #CruzSexScandal

I believe THIS former candidate, was just raped by Ted, and still doesn't know about it!

CervpPTWAAUj47h.jpg

I expect the NE will provide PROOF of Ted Cruz's affairs on or about April 3rd or 4th, giving Donald Trump a comfortable victory in Wisconsin and ending Cruz's political career.

Tsk Tsk...this stuff on him just won't go away......just like it didn't with others...such as Bill Clinton...tho he swore he didn't do it....then it was proven.
AND of course the haters gotta blame it on Trump. smh and smh again.

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.
You people should have the sense to run Kasich and not Trump against the democratic nominee. Kasich is the only electable candidate you have. Trump will never be elected in a national election.

Cruz just got cooked. Third place in Ohio puts him out. Trump can afford to lose Ohio. Kasich can't and Cruz can't. Trump and Kasich are running neck and neck in Ohio at 33%.

Now the OTHER internet rumor IS and I have this off another board {UN-named} that Bills name is on the list. THAT would be devastating to Hillary.
Nasty unproven rumor most likely. Conservatives always want to cast aspersions on the Clintons, though mostly they are total lies. You freaks are so desperate and hard up.

You people should have the sense to run Kasich and not Trump against the democratic nominee. Kasich is the only electable candidate you have. Trump will never be elected in a national election.
When we need the advice of those voting for Hillary we will ask for it................

You don't want someone firing away like your side does on Hillary's baggage.............
bump

I wouldn't be surprised if the bisexual hildabeast was on the list...

clinton-shhh-quiet.jpg
She's not bisexual. More lies. Don't you people ever give up? Making up and spreading lies not only makes you trash but it hurts you in the long run: look at what a disaster the Republican party has turned into--it's a direct result of the scurrilous lies you tell about everyone you don't like. You are so pumped up with mean spirited and vicious mythology, you can't even function.

When we need the advice of those voting for Hillary we will ask for it................

You don't want someone firing away like your side does on Hillary's baggage.............
bump
Your party is such a complete disaster, you need any advice you can get. LOL

I'm surprised that Hillary isn't on the list herself.
Moron.

clinton-shhh-quiet.jpg
She's not bisexual. More lies. Don't you people ever give up? Making up and spreading lies not only makes you trash but it hurts you in the long run: look at what a disaster the Republican party has turned into--it's a direct result of the scurrilous lies you tell about everyone you don't like. You are so pumped up with mean spirited and vicious mythology, you can't even function.
I agree. Hillary is not bisexual. She's pure lesbian. As Bill told Gennifer Flowers, "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have".

bump
Your party is such a complete disaster, you need any advice you can get. LOL
Like you really care about what happens to the GOP.............LOL

You have your own corrupt system....with Super Delegates.............and a completely corrupt candidate...........

Which is why you want to keep discussions on our side of the court.

clinton-shhh-quiet.jpg
I agree. Hillary is not bisexual. She's pure lesbian. As Bill told Gennifer Flowers, "Hillary has eaten more pussy than I have".
More self serving lies. You people are beneath contempt. If you ever can face the truth, maybe you will rise up to the level of decent human beings. Good luck with that.

Did you ever stop to think we don't support Kasich because Hillary supporters do?

Nasty unproven rumor most likely. Conservatives always want to cast aspersions on the Clintons, though mostly they are total lies. You freaks are so desperate and hard up.
Even YOU say rumor MOST likely. You have doubts. Which means YOU think its possible that it COULD be true.

clinton-shhh-quiet.jpg
More self serving lies. You people are beneath contempt. If you ever can face the truth, maybe you will rise up to the level of decent human beings. Good luck with that.
Your side wouldn't know the truth if it reached up and bit you in the ass.

Back to the OP.............just like Edwards.........looks like Cruz may very well be cooked. I've never liked him. Just something about the dude that makes my hair stand up........The type of thing that makes you walk off a used car lot.

I'll wait until this is confirmed. I do think Cruz is probably guilty. I mean why won't he just sue the Enquirer if it's all lies? Hulk Hogan won a boat load of money suing Gawker. Why won't he sue? It's because it's true.

But I don't know if this is the big reveal.

Forum List

Back