Ted Cruz

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I voted for Ted Cruz in my state's Republican primary, and I think he will make a fine President. I will, however, vote for any Republican in the general election. But for now Cruz is my guy.

I have only one problem with Cruz: he needs to stop wearing lipstick when he goes on TV. He already has an elf-ish look, which is not good. Compare him to Trump as a man. Cruz is highly intelligent and an accomplished lawyer. But his mannerisms make him seem a little shifty. Trump, on the other hand, just stands there in a very relaxed manner and rambles on. Granted, he rambles on about nothing, but he looks very comfortable doing it. Trump gives off the vibe that if an enemy ever attacked us he would pull out his enormous cock and beat them all to death with it. Cruz, though, does not instill such confidence.

There is absolutely no intellectual reason that this should matter. Yet, it still kinda does. Cruz cannot help having the face of one of Santa's elves. But he can mitigate it. The best thing he can do is to STOP USING LIPSTICK! It makes him look like some kind of sexual deviant. He needs some better PR advice than he is getting. He sometimes looks like Herman Munster in drag.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458743231.998408.jpg
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458743244.841146.jpg

I bet you are a birther , yet that doesn't apply for Cruz... Fucked up.

Cruz is a big fat lying Nixon , who tells you what you want to hear and would drop his pants and morals to anything that will give him a vote.
Your voting for Cruz or Clinton is basically voting for wall street, or the Big money corruption of the mega rich that has been dragging us down like a bag of potatoes drowning us for years.

Good luck with that...

I'm with you on this:

I voted for Ted Cruz in my state's Republican primary, and I think he will make a fine President. I will, however, vote for any Republican in the general election. But for now Cruz is my guy.

:thup:

• Banned
I bet you are a birther , yet that doesn't apply for Cruz... Fucked up.

Cruz is a big fat lying Nixon , who tells you what you want to hear and would drop his pants and morals to anything that will give him a vote.
Your voting for Cruz or Clinton is basically voting for wall street, or the Big money corruption of the mega rich that has been dragging us down like a bag of potatoes drowning us for years.

Good luck with that...

Whoooaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I have never been a birthed. However, I am good at spotting an angry asshole!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458751743.335067.jpg

Forum List

Back