Obama Never Wanted THIS to Get Out – Truth About His ‘Recovery’ Debunked

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Obama Never Wanted THIS to Get Out - Truth About His 'Recovery' Debunked | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Even after all the destruction Obama has brought upon America…including the division of her people, the revival and accelerant of fake ‘racism’, the anger he’s encouraged through his well planned out words and actions, or lack thereof…he still has people who are in support of him. The only explanation for this, is that they just have no idea what is really going on. These charts will be hard to ignore… facts are like that.

Would u expect anything different from our Muslim, communist, dictator, that hates America. Mind blowing a man who hates America is president, sickening!!

He hates white people, Christians, The Constitution, Freedom, Propriety, rule of law, dissent....

Muslim? lol. He eats pork, drinks beer, is pro-gay rights, shaves, and does not pray as required. He is the worst Muslim ever.

But then, I doubt you will respond. You are treating this like Twitter. Post and run.

• Banned
Muslim? lol. He eats pork, drinks beer, is pro-gay rights, shaves, and does not pray as required. He is the worst Muslim ever.

But then, I doubt you will respond. You are treating this like Twitter. Post and run.

So insults are all you are good at? Name-calling won't change the fact that Obama hates white people, Christians, The Constitution, Freedom, Propriety, rule of law, dissent....And this country. that's why he is destroying it.

So insults are all you are good at? Name-calling won't change the fact that Obama hates white people, Christians, The Constitution, Freedom, Propriety, rule of law, dissent....And this country. that's why he is destroying it.

First of all, congrats on replying.

Second of all, I didn't insult you in my reply above. I simply made an observation.

Third of all, your claims that he is a Muslim are ridiculous.

And lastly, Obama is no more anti-constitution or anti-freedom than previous presidents.

• Banned

Second of all, I didn't insult you in my reply above. I simply made an observation.

And lastly, Obama is no more anti-constitution or anti-freedom than previous presidents.

God, what a lie! Even after all the destruction Obama has brought upon America…including the division of her people, the revival and accelerant of fake ‘racism’, the anger he’s encouraged through his well planned out words and actions, or lack thereof…he still has people who are in support of him.

• Banned

Obama hates America and wants to destroy (fundamentally change) it.
Obama is an enemy alien and he was at home with the Cuban chapter of enemy nations that he loves and supports.

Dude, Jimmy, I feel your pain, son. I really do. I strongly dislike Obama, both as a president and as a man. But Jesus fucking Christ, calm the fuck down or you are going to end up on the NSA's database!

God, what a lie! Even after all the destruction Obama has brought upon America…including the division of her people, the revival and accelerant of fake ‘racism’, the anger he’s encouraged through his well planned out words and actions, or lack thereof…he still has people who are in support of him.

I am not an Obama supporter. But what exactly did I post that you think is a lie?

Obama hates America and wants to destroy (fundamentally change) it.
Obama is an enemy alien and he was at home with the Cuban chapter of enemy nations that he loves and supports.

There are things about this great nation that should be changed. But Obama is not trying to destroy the country. The politicians have been doing a fine job of that for years.

Forum List

Back