Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the start. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

We’re not delivering. We’re not getting the job done and people are frustrated. I’m frustrated. I promise you; as frustrated as you are, I’m banging my head into it every day. You have good reason to be cynical, and a lot of people across the country are ticked off.

We’ve got an incredible opportunity - an opportunity that doesn’t happen very often. Unified control of government for Republicans historically has been quite rare. And it’s been the Senate that hasn’t been able to deliver.

You look at the votes over ObamaCare? Those were maddening.”

Read the article to see who he blames @ Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

The problem is the things the GOP wants to do hurts the country. For the last few decades.

Cruz , eh..his ego kept him from manning up like Rubio did.

I reckon he's not a bad feller but.. He failed to man up. I ..take issue with that.

Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the start. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

We’re not delivering. We’re not getting the job done and people are frustrated. I’m frustrated. I promise you; as frustrated as you are, I’m banging my head into it every day. You have good reason to be cynical, and a lot of people across the country are ticked off.

We’ve got an incredible opportunity - an opportunity that doesn’t happen very often. Unified control of government for Republicans historically has been quite rare. And it’s been the Senate that hasn’t been able to deliver.

Read the article to see who he blames @ Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

Well, points for admitting the obvious.

Sooo, what's his plan for doing something about it?

The GOP cannot get the votes to hurt the country.

But . . . I am not sure it can get the votes on good issues.

I reckon he's not a bad feller but.. He failed to man up. I ..take issue with that.

What did Rubio do to earn your respect? He's at the top of my shit-list due to his insane comments on Charlottesville.

What did Rubio do to earn your respect? He's at the top of my shit-list due to his insane comments on Charlottesville.

Link?

He manned up and supported Trump for the GOP nomination.

I've been pretty happy with him since that "gang of 8" amnesty thing that was retarded. I think he felt some serious backlash from close to home on that one.

Link?

I've been pretty happy with him since that "gang of 8" amnesty thing that was retarded. I think he felt some serious backlash from close to home on that one.

I understand that the Charlottesville protests caused people some angst but regardless of what you think of the alt-right, having unpopular ideas does not justify violence like Rubio thinks.

traitor2.jpg

Link?

I understand that the Charlottesville protests caused people some angst but regardless of what you think of the alt-right, having unpopular ideas does not justify violence like Rubio thinks.

View attachment 154250

:eek: Is that bastard supporting Antifa now? What a dick! Okay, back to the shitlist he goes.

If Cruz had his way we'd be a third world country and wouldn't have a public sector at all. Truly a hell hole.

I challenge you to support that with any bills, or policies that Cruz has introduced or supported.

This is a rhetorical challenge because we both know that you can't do it, and that you won't admit that.

Ted Cruz is a major reason Congress is broken

A "no compromise" "government is bad" Republican

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

Ted Cruz. A man who had to explain to his father why he's supporting a man who said Ted's father killed JFK.

How Putin helped Trump defeat his Republican primary rivals

Let me see Cruz work out a compromise and then I will let him complain about a do nothing Congress

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

Ted Cruz. A man who had to explain to his father why he's supporting a man who said Ted's father killed JFK.

How Putin helped Trump defeat his Republican primary rivals
Or explain to his wife and children why he supported a man who mocked his wife's appearance

My wife is beautiful, your wife is a dog

I make a motion to end the drug war to pay for health care.

I second it.

I second it.
I would like to make a motion to begin debate on this topic.

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol
Congress should be, "an easy job where one can be all talk and let the executive do the action."

Forum List

Back