Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

Ted Cruz is a major reason Congress is broken

A "no compromise" "government is bad" Republican

What exactly are you lefties willing to comprise on?
There is no drug war Clause; there is a Commerce Clause, want to "compromise", Republicans?

If you lefties can want something that isn't sheer death and torment for America and Americans, sure, I'm willing to compromise.

You? YOu side with the Child Rapist because he is a Mexican and his victim is American.

And wonder why we aren't open to "compromise".
There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine and 10USC246 is federal law.

To Ted Cruz, a "Do Nothing" Congress is a Congress that doesn't do what he wants them to do

Until he is willing to compromise and work across the aisle, it will remain do nothing

Says the troll spreading as much hate and division as he can, everyday.

For you to complain about a lack of working together....

I've said it before,

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
Our President spreads hate and division every day

You voted for him not me

Dude. Hillary smeared half the country as "deplorable", that divided HALF the country against the other HALF.

You voted for her.

That was the most divisive attack I have ever heard from an American politician in my lifetime.

My point stands.

You spread hate and divisiveness everyday, and then complain that those you vilely smear don't want to work with you.

Does that really make sense to you?
she only called, right wingers deplorable. We already knew that.

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol

Better Trade policy doesn't fuck everyone in the ass. Why are you such a liar?

A better anything doesn't fuck anyone in the assignment and that's why the Republicans haven't presented better...anything lol

Trade was Trump's primary issue, and plenty of lefties on this site (and to be fair, plenty of cons) have been and are very resistant to the idea.

And just about ANYTHING is better than the current trade situation.
Why? We have the largest economy in the world. Why not simply upgrade infrastructure to keep our first world advantage.

How well is our "first world advantage" working when we have larger and record trade deficits almost every year, mostly with Third World shit holes? But also with Europe and Japan and South Korea...

To Ted Cruz, a "Do Nothing" Congress is a Congress that doesn't do what he wants them to do

Until he is willing to compromise and work across the aisle, it will remain do nothing

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

Dude. Hillary smeared half the country as "deplorable", that divided HALF the country against the other HALF.

You voted for her.

That was the most divisive attack I have ever heard from an American politician in my lifetime.

My point stands.

You spread hate and divisiveness everyday, and then complain that those you vilely smear don't want to work with you.

Hillary smeared half of Trump voters as deplorable
You know.......those nazis and KKK that support Trump
Those who hate Mexicans and Muslims that support Trump

Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the start. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

We’re not delivering. We’re not getting the job done and people are frustrated. I’m frustrated. I promise you; as frustrated as you are, I’m banging my head into it every day. You have good reason to be cynical, and a lot of people across the country are ticked off.

We’ve got an incredible opportunity - an opportunity that doesn’t happen very often. Unified control of government for Republicans historically has been quite rare. And it’s been the Senate that hasn’t been able to deliver.

You look at the votes over ObamaCare? Those were maddening.”

Read the article to see who he blames @ Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

The Senate is a Liberal construct. Once they changed the rules to have them elected directly by the people instead of the states, the Senate became a means for the federal government to dominate Congress instead of having state input.

And the Founders seemed to be more comfortable with the states appointing Senators than electing Congressmen directly. This can be seen in the fact that there are only two Senators for each state, and their terms are much longer than those in the House who were elected by the people.

This is why the House works just fine but the Senate does not, and never will till they change it back, which they will never do.

Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the strt. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

We’re not delivering. We’re not getting the job done and people are frustrated. I’m frustrated. I promise you; as frustrated as you are, I’m banging my head into it every day. You have good reason to be cynical, and a lot of people across the country are ticked off.

We’ve got an incredible opportunity - an opportunity that doesn’t happen very often. Unified control of government for Republicans historically has been quite rare. And it’s been the Senate that hasn’t been able to deliver.

Read the article to see who he blames @ Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

The Senate is a Liberal construct. Once they changed the rules to have them elected directly by the people instead of the states, the Senate became a means for the federal government to dominate Congress instead of having state input.

And the Founders seemed to be more comfortable with the states appointing Senators than electing Congressmen directly. This can be seen in the fact that there are only two Senators for each state, and their terms are much longer than those in the House who were elected by the people.

This is why the House works just fine but the Senate does not, and never will till they change it back, which they will never do.

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol

A better anything doesn't fuck anyone in the assignment and that's why the Republicans haven't presented better...anything lol

Trade was Trump's primary issue, and plenty of lefties on this site (and to be fair, plenty of cons) have been and are very resistant to the idea.

Why? We have the largest economy in the world. Why not simply upgrade infrastructure to keep our first world advantage.

How well is our "first world advantage" working when we have larger and record trade deficits almost every year, mostly with Third World shit holes? But also with Europe and Japan and South Korea...
We have the largest economy in the world. Only lousy management does what you describe.

Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the strt. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

Amazing coming from a politician opposed to President Trump from the start. Appears he might be changing or has changed his mind.

Repeal the 17th!

Well, that's an opinion with some weak comments.

Well, that's an opinion with some weak comments. The 17th will not be amended.

Ted is one of the few who is not the problem in DC. If he was elected he would be in the same boat Trump is, fighting the DC insiders who protect their domain.

Well, that's an opinion with some weak comments. The 17th will not be amended.

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

When you say something as asinine as saying a group is half "deplorable" or "nazi or KKK" you are smearing the whole group, you dishonest asshole.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

When you say something as asinine as saying a group is half "deplorable" or "nazi or KKK" you are smearing the whole group, you dishonest asshole.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

That doesn't fly dude. Blah blah anything would be better yak yak.

Complaining is not a position..it's just you crying and not knowing how to fix that thing

That doesn't fly dude. Blah blah anything would be better yak yak.

Complaining is not a position..it's just you crying and not knowing how to fix that thing

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

think-mcfly-think.jpg
You seem to struggle with the concept of a group vs part of a group

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

Our President spreads divisiveness and hatred every day

I've said it before,

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

No, you are struggle with being honest enough to face that calling a group HALF nazi is smearing the entire group.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

You voted for him not me

You voted for her.

My point stands.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

No, you are struggle with being honest enough to face that calling a group HALF nazi is smearing the entire group.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

Throw in the Nazis, KKK, those who hate all immigrants, those who hate non-Christians and you have half the Trump voters......Deplorable

Ted is one of the few who is not the problem in DC. If he was elected he would be in the same boat Trump is, fighting the DC insiders who protect their domain.
A new position of Sergeant Major General for the Office of Dogma, should solve that.

You voted for her.

My point stands.

think-mcfly-think.jpg

think-mcfly-think.jpg

Throw in the Nazis, KKK, those who hate all immigrants, those who hate non-Christians and you have half the Trump voters......Deplorable

A. Why are you telling such obviously untrue lies?

B. Your vile lies and smears while talking shit about lack of cooperation reveal you to be a complete hypocrite and moron.

Forum List

Back