Ted Cruz: ‘You have good reason to be cynical’ about our do-nothing Senate

Let me see Cruz work out a compromise and then I will let him complain about a do nothing Congress

YOu just said in another thread that republicans are racist.

Insults like that, BULLSHIT insults like that, and you have the nerve to complain about a lack of compromise?

You are a race baiting asshole.

Stop that shit and maybe we can find some common ground, you race baiting asshole.

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol

Better Trade policy doesn't fuck everyone in the ass. Why are you such a liar?

Ted Cruz is a major reason Congress is broken

A "no compromise" "government is bad" Republican

What exactly are you lefties willing to comprise on?

OK ...lets go there

Democrats have offered budget compromises with one dollar in tax increases for every three dollars of pending cuts

Republicans, especially Ted Cruz, refused

Let me see Cruz work out a compromise and then I will let him complain about a do nothing Congress

Insults like that, BULLSHIT insults like that, and you have the nerve to complain about a lack of compromise?

Stop that shit and maybe we can find some common ground, you race baiting asshole.

Not all Republicans are racists
But all racists are Republican

Oh man, Cruz tells Republicans "sorry we tricked you and made promises but if you vote for us again we pinky swear"

Of course they aren't delivering...they have no proposals that don't fuck everyone in the ass. It's hard to convince someone to do analysis whend they don't want it lol

A better anything doesn't fuck anyone in the assignment and that's why the Republicans haven't presented better...anything lol

They do tend to vote for them every election and then bitch in the interim "We have the vote those do nothings out next time" only next time never comes.

To Ted Cruz, a "Do Nothing" Congress is a Congress that doesn't do what he wants them to do

Until he is willing to compromise and work across the aisle, it will remain do nothing

OK ...lets go there

Democrats have offered budget compromises with one dollar in tax increases for every three dollars of pending cuts

Yeah, you lefties offered GHWBush the same deal. He took it. THe taxes go up, but spending doesn't fall.

And then you lefties slammed him in the campaign for doing it!

What exactly are you lefties willing to compromise on?

Could we try to reduce the trade deficit with just China, but let Europe continue to fuck US?

Not all Republicans are racists
But all racists are Republican

Nice insult.

Now ask me how much I feel like compromising with you right, now, you worthless piece of shit.

im-not-saying-i-hate-you-butiwould-unplug-your-life-3491695.png

A better anything doesn't fuck anyone in the assignment and that's why the Republicans haven't presented better...anything lol

Trade was Trump's primary issue, and plenty of lefties on this site (and to be fair, plenty of cons) have been and are very resistant to the idea.

And just about ANYTHING is better than the current trade situation.

To Ted Cruz, a "Do Nothing" Congress is a Congress that doesn't do what he wants them to do

Until he is willing to compromise and work across the aisle, it will remain do nothing

Says the troll spreading as much hate and division as he can, everyday.

For you to complain about a lack of working together....

I've said it before,

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

There is no drug war Clause; there is a Commerce Clause, want to "compromise", Republicans?

If you lefties can want something that isn't sheer death and torment for America and Americans, sure, I'm willing to compromise.

You? YOu side with the Child Rapist because he is a Mexican and his victim is American.

And wonder why we aren't open to "compromise".

OK ...lets go there

Yeah, you lefties offered GHWBush the same deal. He took it. THe taxes go up, but spending doesn't fall.

And then you lefties slammed him in the campaign for doing it!

What exactly are you lefties willing to compromise on?

Could we try to reduce the trade deficit with just China, but let Europe continue to fuck US?

The Norquist Republicans refused to compromise on taxes.....they still don't. Dems have always kept a compromise of tax increases and spending cuts for deficit reduction
Republicans refused to participate in healthcare reform
Republicans refused to support TARP even though they voted in favor under Bush

I've said it before,

Our President spreads hate and division every day

You voted for him not me

Trade was Trump's primary issue, and plenty of lefties on this site (and to be fair, plenty of cons) have been and are very resistant to the idea.

And just about ANYTHING is better than the current trade situation.
Why? We have the largest economy in the world. Why not simply upgrade infrastructure to keep our first world advantage.

I've said it before,

Our President spreads hate and division every day

You voted for him not me

Dude. Hillary smeared half the country as "deplorable", that divided HALF the country against the other HALF.

You voted for her.

That was the most divisive attack I have ever heard from an American politician in my lifetime.

My point stands.

You spread hate and divisiveness everyday, and then complain that those you vilely smear don't want to work with you.

Does that really make sense to you?

Forum List

Back