*Ted Cruz Waiting For VP Spot*

If there's bad weather in Texas killing people, just look for him in Cancun.

Like you would have stayed in Texas broiling in sizzling heat with no AC. You would have left too. What did you expect Cruz to do, singlehandedly redesign the power grid or just stand outside on the curb giving CPR to people as they fainted?

They project 100,000 deaths this year from fentanyl brought in across the border and where is Joe Bidden? At his home swimming in his pool with his rubber ducky.

Like you would have stayed in Texas broiling in sizzling heat with no AC. You would have left too. What did you expect Cruz to do, singlehandedly redesign the power grid or just stand outside on the curb giving CPR to people as they fainted?

They project 100,000 deaths this year from fentanyl brought in across the border and where is Joe Bidden? At his home swimming in his pool with his rubber ducky.
You're an idiot. This was when hundreds of people died from the cold when the power went off state wide. He bailed.

You're an idiot. This was when hundreds of people died from the cold when the power went off state wide. He bailed.

I'm the idiot and you think Ol' Ted is supposed to sit in his house with no heat passing out blankets because the state grid broke? Maybe you think he should sit at a call center phoning Texans to tell them to dress warm?

You think it is any of your business where Cruz goes to get away from the cold and I'M the idiot?

At least Ted isn't floating in his backyard swimming pool blowing fart bubbles like Joe while thousands of people die directly from his policies sending 100 billion dollars to some distant schmuck country while telling Americans we can't afford even a fraction of that for our own borders! :laughing0301:

And spending more hundreds of billions we have to borrow from Jinping on "climate" to "set a good example" while his Chinese buddies crank out prodigious coal smog generating cheap energy laughing at him?

Look in the mirror, Stinky.

Sorry for that,

1. As he steps towards the microphone, he waits.
2. The *Bulldog VP* is just waiting, waiting for *Trump* to announce.
3. And agrees *Trump* can announce whenever he pleases.
4. Very good, he is paving the way for *Trump*, and at same time making himself look good as the next VP., for *Trump*.
5. I have taken a week off having said some things the higher ups didn't agree with.
6. Does everyone always agree here?
7. Anyways its all good, I'm back in the *RANT SADDLE* again. lol!
8. READ THIS:
9. SAMPLE:
“Everyone is going to wait and see what Donald Trump decides and make decisions from there,” Cruz told Fox News on Aug. 5 at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas, Texas."
10. *Go Cruz Missile*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Cruz was born in Canada, so you want Ted “ The Canadian Cancun “ Cruz as VP?

Cruz is a wimp and a joke after allowing Trump insult his wife and father ( Cruz ), and Trump wouldn’t take him as VP…

What hate for the people are you talking about?
The Majority of the citizens of the United States! I counted them during the last election. They all had some of the same reasons for trump to hate:
  • Lying to them
  • Misleading them
  • Signing the Tax Reform Bill
    • that deleted the top two tax brackets
      • and did not sunset them
    • that doubled the standard deduction
      • that sunsets in two more years
  • That he played golf more times than Obama, Clinton and IKE Combined
  • That he payed off the doctors to become 4-F during the Vietnam Conflict, and blamed McCain for being caught as a POW

I could name more but it's dinner time, maybe I'll come back and blame him for being a scum bag and a spoiled brat.

The Majority of the citizens of the United States! I counted them during the last election. They all had some of the same reasons for trump to hate:
  • Lying to them
  • Misleading them
  • That he payed off the doctors to become 4-F during the Vietnam Conflict, and blamed McCain for being caught as a POW

I could name more but it's dinner time, maybe I'll come back and blame him for being a scum bag and a spoiled brat.
Translation...the masses are asses.

Cruz was born in Canada, so you want Ted “ The Canadian Cancun “ Cruz as VP?

Cruz is a wimp and a joke after allowing Trump insult his wife and father ( Cruz ), and Trump wouldn’t take him as VP…
Sorry bout that,

1. Last they spared Trump won, this time they are in perfect harmony.
2. Cruz knows now *Trump* will say what he has to, too push down the competition.
3. Yep, its politics.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why do lefties continue to pretend that democrats lost the freaking election? Cruz as V.P. for God sake? What about the sitting V.P. Where the hell does she stand in the future argument?

• Lying to them
  • Misleading them

Oh my, that's terrible. Maybe your masters will have another opportunity to impeach him again.

Ted Cruz is the cuckiest of cucks. Of course he's waiting to see if the man who totally cucked him is going to run in 2024.

When Ted Cruz won the Iowa caucus in 2016, Donald Trump accused Cruz of stealing the election and demanded a do-over.

Trump accuses Cruz of 'fraud,' calls for new Iowa election

Donald Trump’s moment of humility didn’t last long. The billionaire businessman, still licking his wounds after a decisive loss in Iowa on Monday, is now crying foul, accusing Ted Cruz of stealing the election and calling for a do-over.

Sooouuuund familiar?

Then Trump insulted Heidi Cruz's looks.

Then Trump implied Ted's dad was involved in JFK's assassination.

And how did Ted react to all this?

He dropped to his knees and sucked Trump's cock for the next four years. He even went so far as to go on an apology tour after calling 1/6 a terrorist act in a moment of defiance when he spoke the truth.

I can see how the submissive parroting cucks who voted for Trump would have warm feelings for the Queen of Cucks, Ted Cruz.

]
cruz-campaigning-for-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back