*Trump And Cruz*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. My bet its Cruz.
2. Trump tried a weak wristed Republican, Pence, what a dud he turned out to be.
3. Cruz is a much better choice, and will be far more supportive when the media starts their shit again.
4. Trump needs a real bulldog this time in the VP.
5. Ted Cruz fits the bill.
6. What do you think?
7. It will be *Trump*
8. I really don't think there is a better VP choice, i'm sure you have an idea, i'm staying with Cruz, *BULLDOG CRUZ*
9. Ok your turn.
10. READ:
11. SAMPLE:
"While Trump’s grip on the party appears firm, a smattering of recent polls suggest that DeSantis, among the shadow campaigners, has an opening. The Florida governor continues to poll second only to Trump as a potential nominee and top of the list without the ex-president. DeSantis is focusing on a run for reelection in 2022. But in a sign of his popularity — or, perhaps, an early attempt to claim alpha dog status — unofficial Trump merchandise stores have begun selling Trump-DeSantis 2024 shirts and flags. And if Trump decides not to run, already there is chatter among multiple former top Trump administration officials about helping out with a DeSantis campaign."

12. Thats what the media wants, but Cruz would be better.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. My bet its Cruz.
2. Trump tried a weak wristed Republican, Pence, what a dud he turned out to be.
3. Cruz is a much better choice, and will be far more supportive when the media starts their shit again.
4. Trump needs a real bulldog this time in the VP.
5. Ted Cruz fits the bill.
6. What do you think?
7. It will be *Trump*
8. I really don't think there is a better VP choice, i'm sure you have an idea, i'm staying with Cruz, *BULLDOG CRUZ*
9. Ok your turn.
10. READ:
11. SAMPLE:
"While Trump’s grip on the party appears firm, a smattering of recent polls suggest that DeSantis, among the shadow campaigners, has an opening. The Florida governor continues to poll second only to Trump as a potential nominee and top of the list without the ex-president. DeSantis is focusing on a run for reelection in 2022. But in a sign of his popularity — or, perhaps, an early attempt to claim alpha dog status — unofficial Trump merchandise stores have begun selling Trump-DeSantis 2024 shirts and flags. And if Trump decides not to run, already there is chatter among multiple former top Trump administration officials about helping out with a DeSantis campaign."

12. Thats what the media wants, but Cruz would be better.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you really a retard or do you play one on this site?

No, conservative with a brain, that knows a grammatical idiot when he sees one. Why in the literal fuck do you start every post the same sentence?
Sorry bout that,

1. I doubt seriously you are a Republican, sure you are...lol!
2. If you were, you wouldn't be coming to me with so many doofus questions.
3. You would have to be the stupidest conservative on the planet.
4. Anyway good luck trying to change your spots here at USMB, *LIBTARD*!
5. Take the overdose, do the world a favor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think DeSantis has his own ideas of running against Trump for the nomination. And a good shot of winning.
So maybe Cruz.
But Trump is not a politician.
He wants 100 percent loyalty.
Perhaps Ivanka or Eric.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary Canada, which makes him ineligible to hold the VP position.

Try again.

Sorry bout that,

1. I doubt seriously you are a Republican, sure you are...lol!
2. If you were, you wouldn't be coming to me with so many doofus questions.
3. You would have to be the stupidest conservative on the planet.
4. Anyway good luck trying to change your spots here at USMB, *LIBTARD*!
5. Take the overdose, do the world a favor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You do nothing but help the stereotype that conservatives are stupid and ignorant. Why is it, that asking why you start every sentence with "sorry bout that" is a doofus question? For gods sakes, you're 22. You should be smarter than this.

You do nothing but help the stereotype that conservatives are stupid and ignorant. Why is it, that asking why you start every sentence with "sorry bout that" is a doofus question? For gods sakes, you're 22. You should be smarter than this.
Sorry bout that,

1. Its my signature thing.
2. I've been using it longer than you've walked on two feet, and before.
3. I been using that *Sorry bout that* and *CHESSWARSNOW*, some 28 years now, on the internet.
4. You are a young doofus, born of a doofus, raised around other doofus'.
5. I am 64 years old now, and seen shit you would shit all over yourself if you saw, I've been *ALL OVER THE WORLD*, too, driven cars there too.
6. I've been 64 years old all year, towards the end of the year I expect to be 65, G-D willing.
7. Its funny as hell you think, I'm some young doofus like you, that just fell off the turnip truck.
8. Most young people think they know something, but in fact are stupid as fuck.
9. You seem to fit that mold perfectly.
10. Best you just stop posting, I'm barely getting started, I can reveal more stuff about you, that you don't want everyone to know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its my signature thing.
2. I've been using it longer than you've walked on two feet, and before.
3. I been using that *Sorry bout that* and *CHESSWARSNOW*, some 28 years now, on the internet.
4. You are a young doofus, born of a doofus, raised around other doofus'.
5. I am 64 years old now, and seen shit you would shit all over yourself if you saw, I've been *ALL OVER THE WORLD*, too, driven cars there too.
6. I've been 64 years old all year, towards the end of the year I expect to be 65, G-D willing.
7. Its funny as hell you think, I'm some young doofus like you, that just fell off the turnip truck.
8. Most young people think they know something, but in fact are stupid as fuck.
9. You seem to fit that mold perfectly.
10. Best you just stop posting, I'm barely getting started, I can reveal more stuff about you, that you don't want everyone to know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obviously you've never graduated high school. Sometimes young minds can be better than old ones, wrecked by drinking, smoking and injecting. I for one, am a big critic of my own generation. But to see your nonsensical garbled gab, and to see you accusing me of being something I'm not, is hilarious. I am a conservative, and a conservative with enough brain to know an idiot when I see one.

I'll bet you won't be sorry 'bout that.

Obviously you've never graduated high school. Sometimes young minds can be better than old ones, wrecked by drinking, smoking and injecting. I for one, am a big critic of my own generation. But to see your nonsensical garbled gab, and to see you accusing me of being something I'm not, is hilarious. I am a conservative, and a conservative with enough brain to know an idiot when I see one.

I'll bet you won't be sorry 'bout that.
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh your a *Libtard*, you just are unawares, only *Libtard Imbecilic Morons*, attack others on posting style.
2. Cause your a moron.
3. An imbecilic moron.
4. Sorry bout that. lol!
5. As you try your hardest to find your way, just know I am here watching you fail.
6. You son, will fail, just like your doing now.
7. And you come from a long line of failures.
8. John Wayne was right he said, "Lifes hard, and harder when your an imbecile."~ paraphrasing.
9. I could help you succeed, having done great things already, but *NO*.
10. You are an ingrate son, i can feel for your father.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh your a *Libtard*, you just are unawares, only *Libtard Imbecilic Morons*, attack others on posting style.
2. Cause your a moron.
3. An imbecilic moron.
4. Sorry bout that. lol!
5. As you try your hardest to find your way, just know I am here watching you fail.
6. You son, will fail, just like your doing now.
7. And you come from a long line of failures.
8. John Wayne was right he said, "Lifes hard, and harder when your an imbecile."~ paraphrasing.
9. I could help you succeed, having done great things already, but *NO*.
10. You are an ingrate son, i can feel for your father.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My dad was a 9/11 first responder, and firefighter for over 30 years. Yours smoked marijuana while fucking your hippie mother at woodstock.

Sorry bout that,

1. I love exchanging barbs with imbeciles i live for it.
2. If indeed your father was a fire fighter he sure flamed out raising you.
3. Your a disrespecting imbecile.
4. What kind of moron asks a random person on the internet why they post a certain style?
5. Your plain stupid.
6. Now look at yourself, try to post something respectful to your elders.
7. And realize its a great big internet, and it will never fit into you cramped small world.
8. No one really likes you, on here, can I call you Soldier?
9. I'm sure you have a name, but you hide behind Confederate Soldier, moniker.
10. Your real names Zack, or something like that i bet.

Regards,
SirJamesoofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Cruz is a studied law professor.
2. And will defend the President with the law.
3. I think Trump should call him and offer him to stay back, not run and be his VP.
4. Cruz would be Great as a Supreme Court Justice, Trump should offer him a spot with a black robe, after 4 years, or 8 years his own Presidency, his choice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Ted Cruz was born in Calgary Canada, which makes him ineligible to hold the VP position.

Try again.

Wrong. As much as I dislike Cruz, his mother was a US Citizen making it just a filing of a paper for him to become a US Citizen with all it's rights. He could have applied for citizenship to Canada, US and Cuba as natural born citizen.

Forum List

Back