Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

Cruz is unelectable

Folks said the same thing about Kennedy.

If you libs play the same card against Cruz that the reactionaries did against Romney, the Dems will lose in 2016.

To paraphrase Lloyd Benson.......Cruz is no John Kennedy

The card liberals will play against Cruz is to endlessly replay what he says

You didn't know Benson, and he would disagree with your analogy.

He would adivse you to not emulate the reactionary attacks on Cruz, simply concentrate on political differences.

His first advice to you would be to drop the Canadian birth crap.

Folks said the same thing about Kennedy.

If you libs play the same card against Cruz that the reactionaries did against Romney, the Dems will lose in 2016.

To paraphrase Lloyd Benson.......Cruz is no John Kennedy

The card liberals will play against Cruz is to endlessly replay what he says

You didn't know Benson, and he would disagree with your analogy.

He would adivse you to not emulate the reactionary attacks on Cruz, simply concentrate on political differences.

His first advice to you would be to drop the Canadian birth crap.

Like most Americans, Benson would be outraged at the antics of Cruz

Last edited:
The vilifying of Cruz is a bet preemptive. This kind of thing wears fast, and one would think that you would actually have a target before making an assault. I understand that he is not protected by political correctness like Obama, but at least he has an Hispanic name.

The liberals want to do what the reactionaries did with name calling in 2011 and 2012, and the libs will pay the same price, defeat, if they do it

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has his eyes on a potential presidential run, Robert Costa of the National Review reported on Wednesday, citing discussions with the freshman Republican's inner circle.

“Ted won’t be opening an Iowa office anytime soon, but he’s listening,” a longtime Cruz associate told Costa. “This is all in the early stages; nothing is official. It’s just building on its own.”

More: Ted Cruz 2016? Freshman GOP Senator Eyeing Presidential Run: Report (UPDATE)

I love delusions of grandeur - especially from Texas lunatics. Louie Gohmert would make a great VP.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOILOLOLOL
Against GOP hopefuls??? Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan???? That's going to be one bitchfest I'm getting a truck load of popcorn for. Can't wait. Them girls are going to be pulling much hair. :eusa_pray:

Against GOP hopefuls??? Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan???? That's going to be one bitchfest I'm getting a truck load of popcorn for. Can't wait. Them girls are going to be pulling much hair. :eusa_pray:
As if this threat could not get any stupider. It gives me pause to wonder if anyones' watching over us.

As if this threat could not get any stupider. It gives me pause to wonder if anyones' watching over us.

Threat???? What threat? Put on your big girl panties and go sit in a corner somewhere.

Threat???? What threat? Put on your big girl panties and go sit in a corner somewhere.
That is really cool!! I suppose in your world that is not only wit, but intelligence too.

That is really cool!! I suppose in your world that is not only wit, but intelligence too.

No...it's answering your response, on a level even you'd understand. And where is the threat? You never answered.

No...it's answering your response, on a level even you'd understand. And where is the threat? You never answered.
It's ok. The standard was decidedly low, not a racial comment you understand.

Yeah.........................let's see a Cruz/Palin ticket in 2016.

It would be good to see how much the Dems can improve this country after the debacle of Jr./Cheney.

It would be good to see how much the Dems can improve this country after the debacle of Jr./Cheney.
The Dems have had over four years of "improving" the country with Obama's "tons of neat stuff" and "hope & change". High unemployment, economic stagnation, bloated debt and lots of free stuff like food stamps are not what most would call neat stuff.

What are they waiting for, 2016?

The Dems have had over four years of "improving" the country with Obama's "tons of neat stuff" and "hope & change". High unemployment, economic stagnation, bloated debt and lots of free stuff like food stamps are not what most would call neat stuff.

217420_575037602518109_606145817_n.jpg

217420_575037602518109_606145817_n.jpg

That lame poster has already been debunked. Time for a new talking point.

Forum List

Back