Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

The left would be a lot better off if they started worrying about the freaking president we have now instead of what's ahead for republicans in four years.

The left would be a lot better off if they started worrying about the freaking president we have now instead of what's ahead for republicans in four years.

John McCain
Mitt Romney
Ted Cruz

:eek:

The GOP is the gift that keeps on giving. I enjoy their lunacy, but I wish they'd stop obstructing Congress.

He's not a naturally born American, so I don't know why he thinks he's allowed to run for President.

He's not a naturally born American, so I don't know why he thinks he's allowed to run for President.

As much as Obama and McCain.

If the lefties pull this in the election, they will lose millions of votes, just like the GOP did when the reactionaries fouled their pants with BHO hatred.

If the lefties pull this in the election, they will lose millions of votes, just like the GOP did when the reactionaries fouled their pants with BHO hatred.

You wish. He wasn't brought to the USA till four years after his birth. His dad left Cuba for America, then left America for Canada. That's very aimless. There's no proof that he intended to raise Ted as an American. Someone as shiftless Ted's dad probably was ready to raise Ted as Canadian.

Anyway, if Ted Cruz is gonna be the GOP nominee, get ready for a left wing birther movement. The right wing will only have itself to blame for it.

You wish. He wasn't brought to the USA till four years after his birth. His dad left Cuba for America, then left America for Canada. That's very aimless. There's no proof that he intended to raise Ted as an American. Someone as shiftless Ted's dad probably was ready to raise Ted as Canadian.

Anyway, if Ted Cruz is gonna be the GOP nominee, get ready for a left wing birther movement. The right wing will only have itself to blame for it.

Cruz looks Kenyan to me

If the left acts towardd Cruz the way the reactionary wing did to BHO, Cruz will win in a landslide.

John McCain
Mitt Romney
Ted Cruz

:eek:

Didn't polls indicate McCain and Romney were the most popular GOP candidates among Democrats? Yes, they did.

By virtue of their winning the primaries, the polls indicated that that they were most popular among republicans as well.

Next Presidential election is in 2016 the current year is 2013 and the left wingers are already obsessing over Cruz thinking about running for President there are only three words to describe this.
th

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has his eyes on a potential presidential run, Robert Costa of the National Review reported on Wednesday, citing discussions with the freshman Republican's inner circle.

“Ted won’t be opening an Iowa office anytime soon, but he’s listening,” a longtime Cruz associate told Costa. “This is all in the early stages; nothing is official. It’s just building on its own.”

More: Ted Cruz 2016? Freshman GOP Senator Eyeing Presidential Run: Report (UPDATE)

I love delusions of grandeur - especially from Texas lunatics. Louie Gohmert would make a great VP.

We can only hope.

Next Presidential election is in 2016 the current year is 2013 and the left wingers are already obsessing over Cruz thinking about running for President there are only three words to describe this.
th

It's a political message board...

What else are we supposed to talk about for the next three years?

the republican party doesnt have a chance in hell of winning the 2016 election at this point fool.

they are working to reduce their possibilities as we speak

It's a political message board...

What else are we supposed to talk about for the next three years?
The successes of the Obama administration?

for the rest of you entire life you will see Obama speaking to huge adoring crowds while Bush has to be very careful who he speaks to and where he travels.

enjoy what your historically failed ideass did tio this country.

You may be too insane to see reality

the rest of us see it clearly

Forum List

Back