Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

The left is as wrong about Cruz's citizenship and qualification to run for president as the right about Obama.

Cruz's mom is an American born in America. End of story.

I have to see a long form first......Seems like a commie

I think hes a muslim AQ plant.

just kidding.

hes white so his record is fine and he can run for president.

Now if he were black?

see how stupid they are.

see how dishonest they are?

Obamas mother was ALSO a citizen and that doesnt stop the idiot right

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has his eyes on a potential presidential run, Robert Costa of the National Review reported on Wednesday, citing discussions with the freshman Republican's inner circle.

“Ted won’t be opening an Iowa office anytime soon, but he’s listening,” a longtime Cruz associate told Costa. “This is all in the early stages; nothing is official. It’s just building on its own.”

More: Ted Cruz 2016? Freshman GOP Senator Eyeing Presidential Run: Report (UPDATE)

I love delusions of grandeur - especially from Texas lunatics. Louie Gohmert would make a great VP.

YAY!

:clap:

Be a huge landslide. For ANY Democrat.

A completely inexperienced candidate who has not even served one YEAR in the Senate.

Rafael has also never held a real job. He has never owned or operated or even worked for a business!

I think we need to see his college records. Did Rafael get into Princeton as an affirmative action student?

Last edited:
he's way too extreme Right & it shows. If he were able to hide it, which he isn't, he might be able to garner a few undecideds/Indies.

Cruz is a smart guy.

he knows hes too ugly to win a presdiential election as well as he is in the wrong party to win.

Hes on the Palin Plan.

hes going to make some money cashing in on the fact resistant right until they are all dead of old age.

lots of retirement money to scoop up.

You travel arround and say stupid stuff these old people wnat to here and they pay you to travel arround and make a nice income.

Yanno....................go ahead..................let Ted Cruz run for the presidency....................

It would be nice to see another Democrat win.

Unless Hillary is in poor health, she will be running, and she will be our next president. My bet is that Julian Castro is her running mate, and Texas goes blue.

Hillary might run. She will not win. The Dems already have a winning formula and it doesn't include running someone who reminds everyone of their ex-wife.
The next nominee will be another "clean articulate black man." Look for Deval patrick to lock up the nomination.

Sorry.................but Ted Cruz WAS born in Canada......................

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry....................but that teabagger asshole will never see the Presidency....................

ok he's canadian and wont be president.....so what's your point? We're not sheep and once I found it out...it's over...I dont bitch about it. How hard was that to find out...it took Obama forever to get his shit out there......what a dumbfuck

Oh yes you are sheep. Closet liberal sheep who know every fucking thing there is to know.
....Primarily because we avoid.....

:eusa_hand:

It's diversionary on his part. He's attempting slight of hand, oh look over here at me and my plans, pay no attention to gun legislation, background checks, etc..

He knows he can't win the presidency just like Palin knows she can't. Typical Right wingnut strategy.

It's diversionary on his part. He's attempting slight of hand, oh look over here at me and my plans, pay no attention to gun legislation, background checks, etc..

He knows he can't win the presidency just like Palin knows she can't. Typical Right wingnut strategy.

Um, you realize he hasn't said anything about running, right?

A completely inexperienced candidate who has not even served one YEAR in the Senate.

Rafael has also never held a real job. He has never owned or operated or even worked for a business!

I think we need to see his college records. Did Rafael get into Princeton as an affirmative action student?

Obama proved experience doesn't matter.

Yet another perpetual GOP candidate for president. It does pay well.

he and Paul will trip over each other trying to prove to be the most bat shite crazy.

Our only hope is Chris Christie swinging his enormous head to look at one of them and say "stop being crazy." LOL

he and Paul will trip over each other trying to prove to be the most bat shite crazy.

Our only hope is Chris Christie swinging his enormous head to look at one of them and say "stop being crazy." LOL

Christie would have to quit eating Obama's ass in order to talk. That won't happen.

Forum List

Back