Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

the Christians Right of free association Statist !!

Uhuh..... you mean people who want to disobey public accomodation laws, right?

Try again.

I have already told you once before that the shortening of my name is Stat and not Statist. I was glass-clear about this to you. Do it again and you go immediately on ignore.

Too funny,who gives a shit about your "ignore" list Mr. Brownshirt?

yeah pretty much no idea , I'll just support Ted first and the other 2 that I mention as backup . I'll watch and see what happens as it is about 18 months to go . I think that Ted is last on the list for traditional 'gop' while 'j boosh' is first in line for support from traditional 'gop' Joshua .

Interesting. I'll be curious to see exactly what you decided to do when the election comes up. I assign a very low probability to Cruz winning, but a fairly high probability that one of Paul or Walker will win.

You godless people on the left are some nasty ass people. Especially THE OP

this is the second thread he's posted on this just worded different

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

don't see ya FREAKING over that

Last edited:
yeah pretty much no idea , I'll just support Ted first and the other 2 that I mention as backup . I'll watch and see what happens as it is about 18 months to go . I think that Ted is last on the list for traditional 'gop' while 'j boosh' is first in line for support from traditional 'gop' Joshua .

Interesting. I'll be curious to see exactly what you decided to do when the election comes up. I assign a very low probability to Cruz winning, but a fairly high probability that one of Paul or Walker will win.

The nomination? Quite possibly.

The GE?

No way.

:rofl:

of course thats the larger issue Statist , all are unconstitutional and have no place in a free society !! If a guy doesn't want to rent me a hotel room then I just go down the road to a guy that caters to me .

The nomination? Quite possibly.

The GE?

No way.

:rofl:

Interesting. No way means what? 10% chance? 5% chance? Lower?

Nothing but brainwashed regurgitated DNC talking points.

go vote for your old lady don't worry over Ted. You aren't going to vote for him anyway

Last edited:
like i say , about 18 months to go Joshua , just have to watch and see but there is no way that I support a rino gop'er !!

of course thats the larger issue Statist , all are unconstitutional and have no place in a free society !! If a guy doesn't want to rent me a hotel room then I just go down the road to a guy that caters to me .
The Hotel should advertize who they discriminate again so we all know... and discriminate against the hotel..

You godless people on the left are some nasty ass people. Especially THE OP

this is the second thread he's posted on this just worded different

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your alls judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

don't see ya FREAKING over that

OMG frikken frikken godless peephole razzle-frazzen schnitzen-splitzen nasty ass I need my okra chocolate chip pot cookies your WON!!!!!! cadndiate (*belch* *burp*) old lady Hillray (*snort* *shart*) hold to you yor alls judgement frikken frikken GAWD.

agreed Tyronne , advertising the groups that they cater to is fine with me , the traveler knows what the deal is . Maybe another business opens up to cater to the unwashed and unwanted whoever they may be !!

agreed Tyronne , advertising the groups that they cater to is fine with me , the traveler knows what the deal is . Maybe another business opens up to cater to the unwashed and unwanted whoever they may be !!
I say this ...the taxes that all must pay Black and whites Christians and Jews and Muslims built the infrastructure that is the matrix for the ability of any business to function...a road all of us paid for leads the Traveler to the Hotel...the Power grid that is in many cases [see Hoover dam] created by public investment powers the business ....the Hotel business takes reservations on an internet grid created with much public money..

but the entitled business owner is gonna act like he is off the grid of public infrastructure and declares "there is a whole class of tax payers I am not going to serve" its my right to do this

hello

I don't think so...If I have to drive down the road to another perhaps far off hotel because you are a racist I may be sleepy and have an accident...

No one doing business has the right to discriminate under the law of the land. If you want to be a bigot you have to do that in private with your fellow bigots.

No one doing business has the right to discriminate under the law of the land. If you want to be a bigot you have to do that in private with your fellow bigots.

Yepp.

Forum List

Back