TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

So he didn't answer the question.
Exactly what I thought when watching the clip. I have noticed Cruz requires an extremely controlled environment. He is way outside his comfort zone in that clip.

Too bad for him the world is not a controlled environment. We just saw how he would handle it, which is to say not well at all. He would have four years of non-stop hissy fits.
Kinda like your nonstop PARTISAN hissy fits that only ever target the right...

Liberal hack

Ted Cruz to Chris Matthews: You know Chris, that was a pretty outlandish question, I mean, how would you like it if I asked you why you always get an erection every time you interview the President?

Cruz had better perform better than that when he faces top level reporters. They will not accept those non- answers

Better he sticks with Fox News where Hannity throws him softballs like.....Why do you love America so much?

Cruz has been practicing this......if I throw a tantrum at a reporter, I do not have to answer the question

pretty nice , Think he was a reporter from Beaumont Texas asking Ted some questions . --- ted cruz interviewed by kevin steele on youtube - Bing Videos --- Ted shut him down pretty good !!
how come no one has ever asked Hillary why she never dresses like a woman? I would love to hear someone ask Hillary, "Madam Cankles, Im sorry, I meant Madam Secretary", have you noticed that Sarah Palin always wears somewhat or very revealing outfits, yet you only wear suits, what are you covering up?

pretty nice , Think he was a reporter from Beaumont Texas asking Ted some questions . --- ted cruz interviewed by kevin steele on youtube - Bing Videos --- Ted shut him down pretty good !!
how come no one has ever asked Hillary why she never dresses like a woman? I would love to hear someone ask Hillary, "Madam Cankles, Im sorry, I meant Madam Secretary", have you noticed that Sarah Palin always wears somewhat or very revealing outfits, yet you only wear suits, what are you covering up?
Palin wears camo....can't get more masculine than that

Ted Cruz needs to learn how to deal with awkward questions. Constant tantrums wears thin pretty quickly

Last edited:
Chris Matthews: Senator Cruz, I got to ask you, if you bought a new home and wanted to change the color scheme, would you hire a straight, bi-gender, or an extremely gay interior decorator?

So he didn't answer the question. Typical for a right wing nut.

When you have Hildebeast as the queen bee of not answering questions you shouldn't shoot off your fucking mouth about that subject....except if you're a retarded dimocrat, which you obviously are.

Off subject and dumb, but that's the same way Cruz answered his question too. I guess it's a right wing characteristic.
Cruz tore that prick a new asshole, besides answering the question that you so stupidly said he didn't answer.

I guess I missed that, but I'm sure you can inform me. Was his answer yes, or no?
No, Cruz didn't answer the question with a yes or no answer. He answered it with another question...DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ANIMOSITY TOWARD CHRISTIANS? And the answer was a grunted uh uh. The questioner got exactly what he deserved to get. A newly ripped asshole.
Yes! This is an excellent way for a person to look stupid and mean-spirited!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Once again Cruz shows he has no concept of the Constitution

Claiming only the states have a say about gay marriage, ignoring the 14th amendment and the role courts play in our Constitutional government

You gotta love it one of the dumbest posters on this damn board say Ted Cruz doesn't know the constitution?..LOL..It Doesn't get any better than that:wtf:

Ted Cruz has argued nine cases before the U.S. Supreme Court in his lifetime, more than any other current member of Congress. Today, as a U.S. senator from Texas, Cruz is making a different kind of argument—one in the court of public opinion.

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[6][38] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of theHarvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[4] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."[39][40] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Palin wears camo....can't get more masculine than that
Yeah, what's she hiding down there? Hmmmmmm....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back