TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

Once again Cruz shows he has no concept of the Constitution

Claiming only the states have a say about gay marriage, ignoring the 14th amendment and the role courts play in our Constitutional government

You gotta love it one of the dumbest posters on this damn board say Ted Cruz doesn't know the constitution?..LOL..It Doesn't get any better than that:wtf:

Ted Cruz has argued nine cases before the U.S. Supreme Court in his lifetime, more than any other current member of Congress. Today, as a U.S. senator from Texas, Cruz is making a different kind of argument—one in the court of public opinion.

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[6][38] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of theHarvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[4] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."[39][40] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
That is what is so creepy about Ted

That he has such a twisted view of our own Constitution. States are the ONLY ones who have a say on gay marriage?
No court in the land agrees with your "Constituional expert"
Marriage in general, not gay marriage get it stright you moron.
Yeah rightwinger, get it "stright"!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Us morans ain't so good at spellin
:lmao:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Cruz ripped the fool a new one.
Specifically

What part of Teds response amounted to a "ripping"?

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.

Yes Ted did pontificate on what a fine Christian he is. His actions seem to indicate otherwise

Specifically

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.

Yes Ted did pontificate on what a fine Christian he is. His actions seem to indicate otherwise

What actions?

Cruz is a moron

I don't want to talk about gay rights for Americans because ISIS hates gays
Isis is looking for swordsmen because they are chopping off so many heads they don't have enough swordsmen.
That is not ISIS....that is Saudi Arabia

Gawd, you're either an uninformed jackass or just plain stupid

Actually, it is you once again showing your ignorance.
The story hit a couple of days ago about Saudi Arabia looking for new swordsmen......ISIS does not give a shit about the quality of its swordsmen

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/saudi-executioners-sought/27571071/

Are you typically this stupid or only on this board?

Specifically

He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

TeaTards will celebrate little tantrums like Ted just threw...Look at ole Ted putting it to them Librul Reporters

The rest of the media will just lick their chops. They see how easy it is to get Teds goat and provide endless sound bites and YouTube videos

They will be baiting him like crazy

Cruz is a moron

Isis is looking for swordsmen because they are chopping off so many heads they don't have enough swordsmen.

The story hit a couple of days ago about Saudi Arabia looking for new swordsmen......ISIS does not give a shit about the quality of its swordsmen

Headhunting in Saudi Executioners wanted

OMFG you actually linked something, I guess everyone telling you you're an idiot finally sunk in....or did you finally learn copy and paste?

As usual my comment went over the point on your head....nothing new there

Specifically

He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.

Cruz is a moron

OMFG you actually linked something, I guess everyone telling you you're an idiot finally sunk in....or did you finally learn copy and paste?

I take it that is what passes as an apology in your world?

Specifically

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.

I am a Christian and Christians always do right is a bitch slap?

Cruz is in for a rocky road if that is the best he an come up with

Specifically

What part of "everyone" is confusing?

I take it that is what passes as an apology in your world?

In your dreams. I don't know why you think anyone takes you serious

TeaTards will celebrate little tantrums like Ted just threw...Look at ole Ted putting it to them Librul Reporters

The rest of the media will just lick their chops. They see how easy it is to get Teds goat and provide endless sound bites and YouTube videos

Gotcha question baiting is all you stupid fools have its sad. With all the serious issues we should be discussing with candidates morons on the left choose to play their stupid gotcha games. I'm not surprised, I'm not even bothered anymore just bored.

You call that a tantrum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back