TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

So he didn't answer the question.
Exactly what I thought when watching the clip. I have noticed Cruz requires an extremely controlled environment. He is way outside his comfort zone in that clip.

Too bad for him the world is not a controlled environment. We just saw how he would handle it, which is to say not well at all. He would have four years of non-stop hissy fits.

I think Cruz did excellent , just showed it on FOX so its getting good coverage as we all know that FOX has lots of viewers guys and girls !!

El Rushbo will probably make mention in the morning so all of YOU people will hear his take . Me , I just say that TED destroyed the reporter , kevin steele !!

So he didn't answer the question. Typical for a right wing nut.

When you have Hildebeast as the queen bee of not answering questions you shouldn't shoot off your fucking mouth about that subject....except if you're a retarded dimocrat, which you obviously are.

Off subject and dumb, but that's the same way Cruz answered his question too. I guess it's a right wing characteristic.

When you have Hildebeast as the queen bee of not answering questions you shouldn't shoot off your fucking mouth about that subject....except if you're a retarded dimocrat, which you obviously are.

Off subject and dumb, but that's the same way Cruz answered his question too. I guess it's a right wing characteristic.
Cruz tore that prick a new asshole, besides answering the question that you so stupidly said he didn't answer.

Cruz tore that prick a new asshole, besides answering the question that you so stupidly said he didn't answer.

I guess I missed that, but I'm sure you can inform me. Was his answer yes, or no?

Do you have a personal animosity towards gays?

Cruz......do you hate Christians?
Why don't you ask about foreign policy
ISIS kills gays
States rights

That is what passes as an answer?

I guess I missed that, but I'm sure you can inform me. Was his answer yes, or no?
No, Cruz didn't answer the question with a yes or no answer. He answered it with another question...DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ANIMOSITY TOWARD CHRISTIANS? And the answer was a grunted uh uh. The questioner got exactly what he deserved to get. A newly ripped asshole.

No, Cruz didn't answer the question with a yes or no answer. He answered it with another question...DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ANIMOSITY TOWARD CHRISTIANS? And the answer was a grunted uh uh. The questioner got exactly what he deserved to get. A newly ripped asshole.

So the reporter gave a definite answer, but Cruz didn't. Expected.

Once again Cruz shows he has no concept of the Constitution

Claiming only the states have a say about gay marriage, ignoring the 14th amendment and the role courts play in our Constitutional government

Does ANYBODY here actually consider "Carnival Cruz" to be a serious candidate for POTUS..?? ..Really...???

Forum List

Back