Ted Cruz cited Patrick Henry: "give me liberty or give me death,"

What liberties have you lost? Are they specific to Obama or are they liberties you have lost over time. Please be specific.

What liberties have you lost? Are they specific to Obama or are they liberties you have lost over time. Please be specific.

well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand?

well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand?
What liberties have you lost?

No, since much early colonial money was made by smuggling....remember we are working during mercantilism types of colonization....which developed to a system of raw materials were shipped to England, they manufactured them and sent them back to the colonies...

but can anyone say why American liberals no longer care about liberty??

I support the liberty of workers to form unions, and the liberty of same sex couples to marry, and the liberty of women to choose to have an abortion, and the liberty of a citizen to shop in stores or apply for jobs without the fear of being turned away because of his skin color or gender or age or sexual orientation.

Do conservatives?

NO, NO, NO, and NO.

'Ted Cruz cited Patrick Henry: "give me liberty or give me death,"'

It's telling the hypocrisy of Cruz and most on the right, where they pontificate about 'liberty' yet seek to deny Americans that very same liberty simply because those Americans are women, gay, or practice a faith conservatives are hostile to.

'Ted Cruz cited Patrick Henry: "give me liberty or give me death,"'
It's telling the hypocrisy of Cruz and most on the right, where they pontificate about 'liberty' yet seek to deny Americans that very same liberty simply because those Americans are women, gay, or practice a faith conservatives are hostile to.

dear, please try to think. Were our founders against liberty because they opposed gay marriage? Isn't thinking fun? You megalomaniacally assume we are looking to modern liberals to define what liberty is.

Did going to college ever cross your mind??

I support the liberty of workers to form unions,

dear, then you support violence against owners, higher prices for consumers, fewer jobs, outsourcing, teaching that liberal violence is the way to get ahead, and powerful violent govt used against it s own citizens is wonderful.

Did the doofy liberal think that's what Jefferson meant when he talked about liberty??

What liberties have you lost?
well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand that we have lost the liberty not to be slaves?

Ted Cruz cited Patrick Henry: "give me liberty or give me death,"

Well ... if we have a choice about Carnival Cruz ...

Seriously, SpecialEdDear, you cannot name one "right" or "freedom" you have lost. Nor can you name one liberal who does not value "liberty".

Get a new rant cuz this one ain't got no legs.

you cannot name one "right" or "freedom" you have lost.

too stupid Revolution was about freedom from taxation when taxation was very very low; in fact much lower than in England. Today we pay 70% thanks to the liberal opposition to freedom.

Forum List

Back