Ted Cruz cited Patrick Henry: "give me liberty or give me death,"

well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand?
What liberties have you lost?
well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand that we have lost the liberty not to be slaves?
What liberties have you lost...please be specific.
  • The health care mandate
That's all you got? The first...Obama...the rest were all instigated by his predecessor. Where was your outrage then? Hypocrite!

No, they weren't Nutz.....at least be honest about it. There are undoubtedly more such as the IRS scandal, but all of these were Obuma's!

well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand?
well the revolution was fought over taxes that were very very low and now taxes are about 70% of our income. So we are far worse off, almost slaves to the govt in a sense. Do you understand that we have lost the liberty not to be slaves?

• The Shrub
  • The Shrub
  • The Shrub

Next?

Please show proof, or links!

CBB8J88WkAADE6P.jpg

you cannot name one "right" or "freedom" you have lost.

too stupid Revolution was about freedom from taxation when taxation was very very low; in fact much lower than in England. Today we pay 70% thanks to the liberal opposition to freedom.

I've never paid 70%

who's talking about just you??????

YOU pay 70%???

Must be all those book sales.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lol: So you have no specific examples.

70% tax rate is not a specific example of the loss of liberty when the Revolution was fought for low taxes and freedom from govt???
1...We don't have a 70% tax rate.
2...Those who fought the revolution, mandated the COnstitution, which created the evil government you hate so much...or do you just hate a negro president like donttazmebro?

you cannot name one "right" or "freedom" you have lost.

too stupid Revolution was about freedom from taxation when taxation was very very low; in fact much lower than in England. Today we pay 70% thanks to the liberal opposition to freedom.

I've never paid 70%

who's talking about just you??????

You said "we" meaning your statement was inclusive of us all. Perhaps English is not your first language?

too stupid by 100% as always. All as a group does not mean all or everyone in the group is identical. Want to bet?? Or must you run away again with your liberal tail between your legs?

Please list the exact liberties YOU have lost.

Thanks.

The government monitors my emails, phone calls, movements, and internet surfing without a warrant.

If the government searches my local library for my reading habits, the librarians receive a NSL which prevents them from telling me I am being watched.

If I am suspected of being a terrorist, I can be held as a detainee for years without a trial and without the opportunity to confront my accusers.

If I want to open a STRAIGHTS ONLY bakery, I cannot do so.

I am not allowed to not purchase health insurance.

I am not allowed to film a police action.

That's all you got? The first...Obama...the rest were all instigated by his predecessor. Where was your outrage then? Hypocrite!

No, they weren't Nutz.....at least be honest about it. There are undoubtedly more such as the IRS scandal, but all of these were Obuma's!
No...are you familiar with the Patriot Act and what that started? Are you aware, the newly elected GOP Congress just passed a bill giving Obama unprecedented rights to spy on America.

You need to be honest with yourself, Vigi. RS...ACA...sure, all Obama. The rest...just you reaching for nonsense.

but can anyone say why American liberals no longer care about liberty??
Liberty to republicans
Making government pay for people to buy food and extra money instead of having corporations raise wages
Making women take 6 weeks of UNPAID leave when its one of 4 nations left to do so
Giving tax breaks to rich but not helping poor get better wages

can we add some more!?

but can anyone say why American liberals no longer care about liberty??

I support the liberty of workers to form unions, and the liberty of same sex couples to marry, and the liberty of women to choose to have an abortion, and the liberty of a citizen to shop in stores or apply for jobs without the fear of being turned away because of his skin color or gender or age or sexual orientation.

Do conservatives?

NO, NO, NO, and NO.

I support the right of a person to NOT join a union if he/she feels that they don't need a thug to speak and bargain for them. I support their right to work when said thugs would force them to picket and strike until their jobs no longer exist. I support gay couples to live together, enjoy all the benefits straight couples enjoy, but don't call it marriage. I support a woman right to exercise caution to prevent unwanted pregnancy by refraining from irresponsible sexcapades and I support her responsibility to live with the consequences of her irresponsible actions. I support the right of an unborn baby to be born. I support the right of a store owner to refuse service to anyone, for any reason be it "no shirt, no shoes, no service" or whatever. IT IS THEIR STORE. I support the right of anyone to find a more willing employer to hire hem if they were turned away for whatever reason. I support the right of the employer to make that decision. I support any judge who would bring frivolous suit for any of the above reasons into their court room to go and fuck themselves.

Do liberals?

No...are you familiar with the Patriot Act and what that started? Are you aware, the newly elected GOP Congress just passed a bill giving Obama unprecedented rights to spy on America.

You need to be honest with yourself, Vigi. RS...ACA...sure, all Obama. The rest...just you reaching for nonsense.

Well as long as you say I'm correct on 2 out of 4 I guess I showed you some of the rights he's curtailed. Is that not so?

Do conservatives?

NO, NO, NO, and NO.[/QUOTE]

I support the right of a person to NOT join a union if he/she feels that they don't need a thug to speak and bargain for them. I support their right to work when said thugs would force them to picket and strike until their jobs no longer exist. I support gay couples to live together, enjoy all the benefits straight couples enjoy, but don't call it marriage. I support a woman right to exercise caution to prevent unwanted pregnancy by refraining from irresponsible sexcapades and I support her responsibility to live with the consequences of her irresponsible actions. I support the right of an unborn baby to be born. I support the right of a store owner to refuse service to anyone, for any reason be it "no shirt, no shoes, no service" or whatever. IT IS THEIR STORE. I support the right of anyone to find a more willing employer to hire hem if they were turned away for whatever reason. I support the right of the employer to make that decision. I support any judge who would bring frivolous suit for any of the above reasons into their court room to go and fuck themselves.

Do liberals?[/QUOTE]

to a liberal the definition of liberty is their leftist anti American agenda.

Well as long as you say I'm correct on 2 out of 4 I guess I showed you some of the rights he's curtailed. Is that not so?
IRS...an impeachable offense...but I don't believe you or anyone you know have been effected by this scandal. ACA...a law that was passed by Congress. Bitch all you want, it is law and not an attack on your freedoms in any way.

Lol @70% tax rate

These wingnut pussies get wetter and wetter every day

Forum List

Back