Ted Cruz Canadian Born Eligible?

Here is why Cruz and McCain are not ineligible even though they were born on foreign soil. BECAUSE THEIR MOTHERS WERE AMERICANS.

Birthers are stupid hypocritical subversive treasonous Fox News watching filthy scum.

Cruz is a fucking idiot on policy! Rather hes eligible or not.

Ted Cruz is 50% Latino because one of his parents is 100% Cuban. We have a current President who is 50% Black because one of his parents is 100% Kenyan. Yet, when Conservatives call Obama an idiot based on his policies, you people cry racism and accuse Conservatives not wanting a black man in the White House.

Based on your own rules, you people do not want a Latino in the White House.
One, that was not the point. Two, you don't get logic. Stay with the job at Burger King. I mean it, Matthew, drop the racist crap. No one cares.

Who is Matthew? My name is Che.

You guys, just do some research. YES Cruz is eligible because:
Derived-Citizenship-for-Ted-Cruz-e1357749856368.jpg

Cruz and Rubio aren't eligible to be president. Neither is Jindal. Maybe not even Santorum.

Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

When a president pens an autobiography that he was born in Kenya and wins the election, anything is possible.

First off Obama was born in Honolulu. Secondly he never said he was born in Kenya and thirdly even if he were born in Kenya his mother was an American and that makes him an American same as Ted Cruz and John McCain. All three are eligible to be president but it is funny how the Birthers never attacked McCain or Cruz regarding their citizenship. Typical right wing dishonesty and anti-Americanism.

Cruz is definitely not eligible. He even admits he was born in Canada! And his father was a communist, so who knows where their true allegiance lies.

Cruz is definitely not eligible. He even admits he was born in Canada! And his father was a communist, so who knows where their true allegiance lies.

Cruz is 100% eligible but Jeb Bush may not be. Jeb very well may have a criminal past. His wife and kids are criminals and he may have aided and abetted them. While Governor of Florida Bush broke the law with his election fraud in 2000.

Fiorina is a corporate gangster who may have taken bribes and used insider information. Most CEO do stuff like that. Ben Carson is a known bribe taker.

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?
Ask Hillary...

She started the Birther movement on Obozo, too.

Actually she didn't. One of her supporters did and she disavowed it. Obama made her his secretary of state. It would seem that Obama doesn't believe your lies either.
That's not true either. Never listen to conservatives, all they do is lie. The reality is the earliest known birther posted on freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Ask Hillary...

Actually she didn't. One of her supporters did and she disavowed it. Obama made her his secretary of state. It would seem that Obama doesn't believe your lies either.
That's not true either. Never listen to conservatives, all they do is lie. The reality is the earliest known birther posted on freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

Why does that link lock my computer???

Ask Hillary...

The only reason I can come up with is that you're an idiot who doesn't know how to work a link? That link is to freerepublic.com and works for me, no problem.

But here's the best part -- that post exists whether you can figure out the link or not. And it was posted before any claims that Hillary or someone from her "camp" supposedly sent out an email on the matter. This has been debunked so many times, I can't believe there are still morons out there (no offense to you, of course) pushing the idiocy that it started with Hillary's "camp." :cuckoo:

Ask Hillary...

The only reason I can come up with is that you're an idiot who doesn't know how to work a link? That link is to freerepublic.com and works for me, no problem.

But here's the best part -- that post exists whether you can figure out the link or not. And it was posted before any claims that Hillary or someone from her "camp" supposedly sent out an email on the matter. This has been debunked so many times, I can't believe there are still morons out there (no offense to you, of course) pushing the idiocy that it started with Hillary's "camp." :cuckoo:

I never said it was the Clinton campaign who started the lies about Obama.

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

But none of those stories suggests any link between the Clinton campaign, let alone Clinton herself, and the advocacy of theories questioning Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

One of the authors of the Politico story, Byron Tau, now a reporter for the Wall Street Journal, told FactCheck.org via email that “we never found any links between the Clinton campaign and the rumors in 2008.”

Berg filed a complaint in federal district court on August 21, 2008, against Democratic Party presidential nominee Senator Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, alleging that Obama was born actually in Mombasa, Kenya and that the "Certification of Live Birth" on Obama's website is a forgery. The court dismissed the complaint as "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

When the CONS say that Hillary or her campaign started the birther movement the CONS are doing the only thing they do well and that thing is lying and that is why we call them CONS.

Ah.... The neo con playbook. Lie, deflect, establish a false equivalency. "Obama did it therefore the rules have changed". If enough of these political thugs believe Obama was born in Kenya it makes no difference where a candidate was born anymore.

We now have 2nd and third generations of these traitorous creatures in American politics. They are bullies that believe all is fair and any defective declaration or action taken as long as they can convince themselves that a "liberal" or democrat has already done this vile thing makes it fair play to do this thing in kind. They never seem to support their actions on the merits ...just claim that the dems did it first like some juvenile jr high school rumor mill. When it comes down to it there was never any actual proof that the "other guy" committed the action first. The so called proof was just some nobody said so and they ran with it initially propelled by the lie. After the momentum has spawned action it doesn't matter any more how it was born. A perfect example of this is how Bush threatened and brow beat congress to support his wars. He lied and guaranteed proof of WMDs even though when the onion was peeled it turned out the "evidence" was just a single proven liar telling Bush's people what they wanted to hear. After the damage was done Bush and Cheney just threw their hands up in the air claiming THEY were lied to out of one side of their mouths and outside of the other side of their vile mouths they blamed the dems for going along with the the lie even though it was Bush and Cheney that supplied the lie. This example was probably the most hypocritical political campaign in the history of our American political system. The scale of the consequences of Bush's and Cheney's deceit seems to not matter any more than a young child's boo boo. They and these current CONS don't even admit that it was an honest mistake. It was the dem's fault for allowing it. ASTONISHING! Bullies never admit they are at fault. They ALWAYS blame their victims.

;;;
Ah.... The neo con playbook. Lie, deflect, establish a false equivalency. "Obama did it therefore the rules have changed". If enough of these political thugs believe Obama was born in Kenya it makes no difference where a candidate was born anymore.

We now have 2nd and third generations of these traitorous creatures in American politics. They are bullies that believe all is fair and any defective declaration or action taken as long as they can convince themselves that a "liberal" or democrat has already done this vile thing makes it fair play to do this thing in kind. They never seem to support their actions on the merits ...just claim that the dems did it first like some juvenile jr high school rumor mill. When it comes down to it there was never any actual proof that the "other guy" committed the action first. The so called proof was just some nobody said so and they ran with it initially propelled by the lie. After the momentum has spawned action it doesn't matter any more how it was born. A perfect example of this is how Bush threatened and brow beat congress to support his wars. He lied and guaranteed proof of WMDs even though when the onion was peeled it turned out the "evidence" was just a single proven liar telling Bush's people what they wanted to hear. After the damage was done Bush and Cheney just threw their hands up in the air claiming THEY were lied to out of one side of their mouths and outside of the other side of their vile mouths they blamed the dems for going along with the the lie even though it was Bush and Cheney that supplied the lie. This example was probably the most hypocritical political campaign in the history of our American political system. The scale of the consequences of Bush's and Cheney's deceit seems to not matter any more than a young child's boo boo. They and these current CONS don't even admit that it was an honest mistake. It was the dem's fault for allowing it. ASTONISHING! Bullies never admit they are at fault. They ALWAYS blame their victims.

Their hypocrisy reminds me of an SNL skit but what is scary is that the GOP base is far more evil and way more stupid than the jerks they support. The right wing in the US has reached a level of depravity and immorality that makes the Roman empire look moral.

There have been some real scumbags throughout history but never were there so many in the same place at the same time as there is in the current GOP. There should be a bounty on them.

Cruz is 100% eligible...

Yes he is...

...but Jeb Bush may not be. Jeb very well may have a criminal past. His wife and kids are criminals and he may have aided and abetted them. While Governor of Florida Bush broke the law with his election fraud in 2000.

Link?

Fiorina is a corporate gangster who may have taken bribes and used insider information. Most CEO do stuff like that.

Link?

Ben Carson is a known bribe taker.

Link?

Cruz is 100% eligible...

Yes he is...

...but Jeb Bush may not be. Jeb very well may have a criminal past. His wife and kids are criminals and he may have aided and abetted them. While Governor of Florida Bush broke the law with his election fraud in 2000.

Link?

Fiorina is a corporate gangster who may have taken bribes and used insider information. Most CEO do stuff like that.

Link?

Ben Carson is a known bribe taker.

Link?

Link for Jeb's possible criminal activity. HiddenMysteries Conspiracy Archive
Jeb Bush Wants Us to Forget His Election Fraud that Stole ...
Florida Voter Purge Fiasco May Complicate Jeb Bush's ...
Hanging Judge Thom Hartmann Convicts Jeb Bush of 'Voter ...

Link for Fiorina's possible criminal wrong doing.
Fiorina Distances Herself From HP Bribery Scandal
Carly Fiorina's Troubling Business with Iran and Russia ...
Criminals always deny knowledge
Fiorina Denies Knowledge Of Alleged HP Bribes
Carly Fiorina's BLATANT Lies About California on - Daily Kos

LINKS REGARDING CARSON'S BRIBE TAKING
Ben Carson Shilled For Notorious Company That Promoted ...
Ben Carson Shilled Scam AIDS And Cancer ... - Wonkette
Ben Carson endorsed 'sham' nutrition supplement company ...

Probably the only GOP candidate who is not a criminal or a nut is John Kasich

Probably because freerepublic is not a reputable site. It's wingnut central. Wingnuts who run it value money over all else, like all Republicans. That leads them to let unethical advertisers onto the site, who use all sorts of malware and spyware, locking and slowing your computer.

Cruz and Rubio aren't eligible to be president. Neither is Jindal. Maybe not even Santorum.

Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

When a president pens an autobiography that he was born in Kenya and wins the election, anything is possible.
Obama never "penned an autobiography that he was born in Kenya." What the fuck is wrong with you righties??
They're born liars.

Forum List

Back