Ted Cruz Canadian Born Eligible?

Kasich is rising in NH, and, yes, Vigi is terrifed of minorities.

I KNOW this will SCARE the JakeAss... I'm such a bastard when it comes to pond scum!

jax36v.jpg
Poor, vagisil. All he can do is post photoshopped images because actual photographs frustrate him.

120312-topic-politics-inauguration-barack-obama-2008-sworn-in.jpg

That Looks like a "Koran" and not the "Jefferson Bible" which would have Tom turning in his grave!
cropped-quote-i-tremble-for-my-country-when-i-reflect-that-god-is-just-that-his-justice-cannot-sleep-forever-thomas-jefferson-94044.jpg

What I notice is how obsessed your fantasies are about gay sex.

You should change your name to "Brucie", fits you like a condom! :oops-28:
Cries vagisil. :lmao:

That's it...OMG that's hilarious! :9:
^^^ indication the limited gene pool is already showing the debilitating effect of inbreeding.
I think you had fair warning about this, don't you?
Yes, you have, Vigi, pay attention. The Bible in the picture is clearly is a . . . a Bible and not a Koran.

^^^ indication the limited gene pool is already showing the debilitating effect of inbreeding.
Yes, you have, Vigi, pay attention. The Bible in the picture is clearly is a . . . a Bible and not a Koran.

That's what they say...I have reservations!

I KNOW this will SCARE the JakeAss... I'm such a bastard when it comes to pond scum!

jax36v.jpg
Poor, vagisil. All he can do is post photoshopped images because actual photographs frustrate him.

That Looks like a "Koran" and not the "Jefferson Bible" which would have Tom turning in his grave!
cropped-quote-i-tremble-for-my-country-when-i-reflect-that-god-is-just-that-his-justice-cannot-sleep-forever-thomas-jefferson-94044.jpg
Of course it looks that way to you -- because you're actually dumb enough to think Abraham Lincoln was sworn in with a Qur'an. :cuckoo:

jax36v.jpg

Of course it looks that way to you -- because you're actually dumb enough to think Abraham Lincoln was sworn in with a Qur'an. :cuckoo:

Since YOU brought it up, I see that's what YOU believe.... Next!

jax36v.jpg

You're a fucking retard. To a brain-dead idiot like you, pointing out Obama was sworn in with the same Bible as Lincoln means I believe both were sworn in with a Qur'an. :eusa_doh:

No, moron -- that would be your claim, not mine.

We'll just add this idiocy of yours to the heaping pile of shit you post on a regular basis.

Obama was sworn in on the Lincoln bible, nimrod.

Vigi, you are losing your mind as your body deteriorates.

Try staying with the facts and the Cruz eligibility.

It's tough for him because they haven't had nap time at his pre-K yet.

jax36v.jpg

You're a fucking retard. To a brain-dead idiot like you, pointing out Obama was sworn in with the same Bible as Lincoln means I believe both were sworn in with a Qur'an. :eusa_doh:

We'll just add this idiocy of yours to the heaping pile of shit you post on a regular basis.

One of the fun parts of being here is watching you OCD on something inconsequential! ...And pointing out to the staff when you DO go OCD! LOLOLOL!

Lincoln, Jefferson, all great men! Does it matter which "Koran' the Manchurian muslim used? You and Pawn going to OCD over it?... I'll watch!

One of the fun parts of being here is watching you OCD on something inconsequential! ...And pointing out to the staff when you DO go OCD! LOLOLOL!

Lincoln, Jefferson, all great men! Does it matter which "Koran' the Manchurian muslim used? You and Pawn going to OCD over it?... I'll watch!
Better known as be a tattletale aka, a pussy. At any rate, you're the one claiming you think Lincoln was sworn in using a Qur'an. Sure, it's insanely stupid -- but stupid is all you know how to post.

Obama was sworn in on the Lincoln Bible, and those who claim otherwise are mentally feeble, morally insane, or emotionally malignant.

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?
Ask Hillary...

She started the Birther movement on Obozo, too.

Actually she didn't. One of her supporters did and she disavowed it. Obama made her his secretary of state. It would seem that Obama doesn't believe your lies either.

Do you know why Cruz and McCain are not ineligible to be president even though they were foreign born? I bet you don't. Ignorance is bliss huh?

Cruz is a fucking idiot on policy! Rather hes eligible or not.

Ted Cruz is 50% Latino because one of his parents is 100% Cuban. We have a current President who is 50% Black because one of his parents is 100% Kenyan. Yet, when Conservatives call Obama an idiot based on his policies, you people cry racism and accuse Conservatives not wanting a black man in the White House.

Based on your own rules, you people do not want a Latino in the White House.

Well cob crusher. Many if not most Conservatives here have decided the average liberal democrat is to STUPID to teach to IGNORANT to learn and to LAZY to try.

Come on genius. Tell us BarkFury why Cruz and McCain are not ineligible to be president and why the Birthers are ignorant and lying sacks or Limbaugh dung.

Cruz is a fucking idiot on policy! Rather hes eligible or not.

Ted Cruz is 50% Latino because one of his parents is 100% Cuban. We have a current President who is 50% Black because one of his parents is 100% Kenyan. Yet, when Conservatives call Obama an idiot based on his policies, you people cry racism and accuse Conservatives not wanting a black man in the White House.

Based on your own rules, you people do not want a Latino in the White House.
One, that was not the point. Two, you don't get logic. Stay with the job at Burger King. I mean it, Matthew, drop the racist crap. No one cares.

Well cob crusher. Many if not most Conservatives here have decided the average liberal democrat is to STUPID to teach to IGNORANT to learn and to LAZY to try.

Come on genius. Tell us BarkFury why Cruz and McCain are not ineligible to be president and why the Birthers are ignorant and lying sacks or Limbaugh dung.
Well cob nobbler, ah, corn holler, eh, crap crusher NO. Gets some rep BOY!

If vote based on racial and gender lines, vote for the party that has Black, Latino, Indian, and a woman running for President = That would be the Republican ticket.

If you vote for the party running nothing but white people, = Democrat Ticket.

Forum List

Back