Ted Cruz Canadian Born Eligible?

ConCrusher

Sep 7, 2015
According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?

A few years ago where one might have been born could influence eligibility for the presidency. Now, however, we are living in post-constitutional America where The Emperor's Decrees are the law.

Isn't it so nice to have The Democrat Party relegated all that shit to history?

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?
Ask Hillary...

She started the Birther movement on Obozo, too.

C6EqSwi.jpg

Well cob crusher. Many if not most Conservatives here have decided the average liberal democrat is to STUPID to teach to IGNORANT to learn and to LAZY to try.

Americans, are you tired of Americans screwing up your government? Sick of Americans telling you one thing and doing another? Do you want a change? Do you want a REAL outsider, not some two-faced politician who claims to be an outsider but is sleeping with some legislators daughter?

Well, we have the answer for you. Vote for a Canadian! Vote for Ted Cruz! Everyone loves Canadians. Isn't it time we had a Canadian for President?

Americans, are you tired of Americans screwing up your government? Sick of Americans telling you one thing and doing another? Do you want a change? Do you want a REAL outsider, not some two-faced politician who claims to be an outsider but is sleeping with some legislators daughter?

Well, we have the answer for you. Vote for a Canadian! Vote for Ted Cruz! Everyone loves Canadians. Isn't it time we had a Canadian for President?

You're not claiming he's Chinese???
Joe Biden's North America: "Mexico, the United States, and CHINA" !!! - YouTube

Forum List

Back