Teaparty showing its ability to derail the Republican Party

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
O'Donnell leading in Delaware......

Setting up another win for Democrats in a previously unwinnable seat

I kind of hope a lot of radical tea party-ers make it. I want to see the "heart" of the Confederate Republican Party.

Lets see...we have either Mike Castle- who is only a Republican because he checked the wrong box when he filled out his registration form....but should easily win the general election.

Or we have Christine O’Donnell who is a true-conservative, but who might be beaten in the general election by Alvin Greene.

And on one side we have people arguing we’re throwing away an easy election win to vote for a "crazy person", while on the other we have that Castle is such a horrible RINO we’ll never be able to live with ourselves. That sums it up fairly well eh?

So who do I support? I just can’t care enough to decide. It’s fucking Delaware! This is a big fight over who gets to represent a tollbooth. And while I guess Senate control might hang in the balance, getting control of the Senate wasn’t the most likely thing and there will be advantages in 2012 to not having control of both houses..... yet.

So, while I’d like us to win the Senate, I’m not going to get to broken up about it if we don’t. And while in general I hate RINOs, it’s FUCKING DELAWARE!! so it's really not a big deal to me.

Yeah, Mike Castle can go fuck himself. RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

Last edited:
O'Donnell projected as winner in Delaware

Proving once again that Sarah Palin and the Tea Party are the best thing ever to happen to the Democratic Party

Of course, we need a two Party system, and the RINOs are falling by the way side. The civil war is on, and the main target Democrats are next.

:)

RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

And home certainly won't be a senate majority.

Got to love the "Big Tent" of the Republican Party

With Angle and now O'Donnell, the Tea Party is ensuring Republicans will never appeal to the mainstream.......only the EX-treme

RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

With Angle and now O'Donnell, the Tea Party is ensuring Republicans will never appeal to the mainstream.......only the EX-treme
Yeah right....:cuckoo:That is why 40% of the country identifies themselves as "CONSERVATIVE". Sorry Leftwinger - but we conservatives are the "mainstream". Liberals are self identified at less than 20% - they are the wing nut extremists.

Anyhoo.....You'll see just how "mainstream" we are in a few more weeks when CONSERVATIVE Republicans take over the House. Till then......:eusa_pray:

Yeah right....:cuckoo:That is why 40% of the country identifies themselves as "CONSERVATIVE". Sorry Leftwinger - but we conservatives are the "mainstream". Liberals are self identified at less than 20% - they are the wing nut extremists.

Anyhoo.....You'll see just how "mainstream" we are in a few more weeks when CONSERVATIVE Republicans take over the House. Till then......:eusa_pray:

Extremist Republicans are driving away the center. That 40% will be all they have left. The Tea Baggers are ensuring the Democrats will remain the only viable alternative

Extremist Republicans are driving away the center. That 40% will be all they have left. The Tea Baggers are ensuring the Democrats will remain the only viable alternative

You guys keep saying that. But a funny thing happens:

We run candidates who run as conservatives - Ex. GWB - we win
We run Candidates who run as RINOs you guys say can win - Ex. John McCain - We lose

I think we should pick our own candidates. The ones you are encouraging us to choose turn out to be losers.

Lets see...we have either Mike Castle- who is only a Republican because he checked the wrong box when he filled out his registration form....but should easily win the general election.

Or we have Christine O’Donnell who is a true-conservative, but who might be beaten in the general election by Alvin Greene.

And on one side we have people arguing we’re throwing away an easy election win to vote for a "crazy person", while on the other we have that Castle is such a horrible RINO we’ll never be able to live with ourselves. That sums it up fairly well eh?

So who do I support? I just can’t care enough to decide. It’s fucking Delaware! This is a big fight over who gets to represent a tollbooth. And while I guess Senate control might hang in the balance, getting control of the Senate wasn’t the most likely thing and there will be advantages in 2012 to not having control of both houses..... yet.

So, while I’d like us to win the Senate, I’m not going to get to broken up about it if we don’t. And while in general I hate RINOs, it’s FUCKING DELAWARE!! so it's really not a big deal to me.

Yeah, Mike Castle can go fuck himself. RINO's are going extinct. Send them all home.

Except when you don't win those RINO seats in swing districts and states, you don't get the party into the majority and that makes a BIG difference.

The math at this point is this. In Rasmussen's latest poll, Castle was ahead of the Democrat by eleven for the general election. O'Donnell was behind the Democrat by eleven for the general election.

Palin and the Tea Party cost the GOP 22 points going into November.

Forum List

Back